Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:11:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Interesting ETH  (Read 4158 times)
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:34:20 AM

Investors anticipated the rise and as a result the price rised before the fact. This is usual behavior.

That's true, we are expecting a rise and we are seeing it.
However, this is not the only rise we are expecting, we want a higher price since ETH reached over $1,000 and the price now is very cheap compared to its ATH. We have hopes and we are willing to wait, and what makes us happy now is that we are seeing a constant growth.
i also expect that,
right now, i'm waiting for that to happen. i don't know how long it will take, but for now i'm trying to collect more ethereum in my wallet and store it.

i want to take part in enjoying the slice of cake when the new ATH is reached.
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 12:15:52 PM

I find it interesting that ETH price started going up weeks prior to hard fork after the hard fork it looks to be consolidating and now moving back up again. what could be the factors to this price movement? I like it though, very good for quick trades.

Anybody notice a change in performance or speed of ETH? I have not move any of my ETH so far, I really can't tell yet.
According to the status quo, the price of the Ethereum token after the beginning and end of the hard fork, the price before and after the ETH did not significantly change too much.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
bendernine

Activity: 272
Merit: 10

Easy Digital Payment for the Future

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 12:53:19 PM

I find it interesting that ETH price started going up weeks prior to hard fork after the hard fork it looks to be consolidating and now moving back up again. what could be the factors to this price movement? I like it though, very good for quick trades.

Anybody notice a change in performance or speed of ETH? I have not move any of my ETH so far, I really can't tell yet.
I also do not know much but, hearing this news I became excited again using ethereum again because, I still keep some ethereum for me to use later when ethereum returns to prominence maybe there are many people who use it again and the developers may be more active in working so that it produces that's good too.

Prime X
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
X ────────  Facebook Twitter ☆  Telegram ☆  Whitepaper ☆  Bitcointalk   ──────── X
jhon15

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 01:19:34 PM

there is no change for Ethereum and he is difficult to move so he is currently still experiencing frequent ups and downs and the factors may be very much that can cause this to happen and one of them may be from the number of requests in the market so prices often go up and down.

maybe later the performance and speed of Ethereum will increase because there are quite good changes in the future.

rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 01:57:31 PM

Yes, ETH is an interesting and amazing project, both it's products and services are top-notch. Apart from BTC, ETH is another coin worthy of investors money. Also, I know with due improvement, the blockchain will surly be scalable.

Danda23
Copper Member

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 02:15:15 PM

Well I wouldn't want to say there has been a significant change in price value, considering the all time high. Price value will rise once bitcoin keeps rising. Also Ethereum is a good hold for long term this is because of it's use case and acceptance.

▔▔▔▔▔
arwani1985

Activity: 817
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 02:19:25 PM

I am worried that when the trend of ico is decreasing, the revival of ethereum will also be more difficult, because now it has been switched to ieo and also its considerable interest
Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 02:22:39 PM

Nothing is really interesting  in this currently market condition nowadays. Majority of the coins and tokens were just following Bitcoin's price, and yeah including ETH.
I have read several commenters right here talking about ETH isnt really moving, and yes they are correct , the recent increase was just a reaction to Bitcoin's rise as well.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 02:23:45 PM

Investors anticipated the rise and as a result the price rised before the fact. This is usual behavior.

That's true, we are expecting a rise and we are seeing it.
However, this is not the only rise we are expecting, we want a higher price since ETH reached over $1,000 and the price now is very cheap compared to its ATH. We have hopes and we are willing to wait, and what makes us happy now is that we are seeing a constant growth.

Ethereum has the most developers and even does more transactions than the bitcoin network.  Its a no brainer for me that ethereum will reach new all time highs in the future.  All we have to do is be patient and not sell for a small profit.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 02:29:53 PM

The hard fork does not affect market price for.ETH because it has only upgrading its system. The market price increase was probably due to the market price increase of bitcoin market. As we all.know that bitcoin is one of the influencing crypto in the market. However, the upgrade may be influencing since many will going to like the new system.and it encourage other to invest more.
mlsbd

Activity: 516

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 02:44:01 PM

I saw no change in the behavior of ETH for the last time. Transactions were fast and remained at the same level. The only thing that can be noticed is that the command blocked the error with the repetition of the session. But many people are of the opinion that ETH is not suitable for long-term investment, why? Probably updating Constantinople is focused more on promoting ETH.

Latest Constantinople hard fork caused more positive sides than negative to ETH network in my opinion. I can see the clear difference between the previous network and current network. Speed and fees per transactions are decreased simultaneously that obvious for regular users.
After every hard fork transaction speed will be increase. Recently Ethereum constantinople hard fork finished that's why eth network now very fast and transaction is more speed. Many people not recommended eth investment because eth risky for long term invest.
Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 02:50:45 PM

I also expected more from the fork of Constantinople. I expected to see the pump at Ethereum at least up to $ 260-300. But alas, this did not happen ... However, I still consider Ethereum the most promising cryptocurrency on the market. And even the fact that new promising projects that appear on the market - they use the ethereum blockchain as the most promising blockchain. For example the project Sound Money Coin.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 02:54:21 PM

Ethereum is dubbed the busiest blockchain in cryptocurency. It deserves far more credits than it gets because it is the father of smart contracts for dapp creation. The price dumps in 2018 was as a result of ethereum being a victim of its success. 90 percent of ERC20 projects dump their coins for fiat after ICO which made ethereum suffer
EOS is such a garbage platform that used a shady way to dump the price of ether. it has raised billions of dollar worth in ether and then dumping it for the fiat money. Not all of these platforms are running in ethereum after getting the fund.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Toraynt

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 04:51:27 PM

I am worried that when the trend of ico is decreasing, the revival of ethereum will also be more difficult, because now it has been switched to ieo and also its considerable interest
ETH is not in the best of times right now, and if no measures are taken, ETH will certainly start to lose its market position in the coming years, plus there will be serious competition

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:54:14 PM

March is not much moving months for ETHREUM.
Though even its no rising yet, we are still at better time now than before.
I am looking forward on the 3rd week of APRIL, this will start the market rise.
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 05:43:20 PM

I no longer believe in the ETH. And now I understand that the price of ETH will grow only thanks to bullrun. Private increase in the price of ETH is planned. I think that more 150-160$ in the near future ETH can not cost. At the moment, investment in ETH is not reasonable and expedient due to the illiterate work of the marketing Department of this platform.
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 05:58:29 PM

March is not much moving months for ETHREUM.
Though even its no rising yet, we are still at better time now than before.
I am looking forward on the 3rd week of APRIL, this will start the market rise.

indeed eth is not moving, but indeed at this time the price is better than yesterday's price. so the city must be grateful that in this month the situation did not decline, but settled. so all of Eth's moves this month have not decreased like other months.
sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:10:38 PM

The development of ETH prices began to look little by little, the recovery phase took quite a long time and was full of other obstacles. The working system may still be the same, except my opinion in developing projects that are less productive so that the price often goes up and down. ETH will definitely rise again but there are some things that must be done from TIM to fight the market.
Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:31:04 PM

ETH will increase in price at least when the concensus algorithm changes from Proof of Work to Proof of Stake. A lot of people are waiting for this because it saves energy and makes ETH more ecological. The price will be affected in a positive way but it's still a longe time to go for the devs to make it happen.
I wouldn't be surprised if the launch will be postponed because of issued for implenenting the big update.

Smiley Smiley
mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:32:48 PM

The development of ETH prices began to look little by little, the recovery phase took quite a long time and was full of other obstacles. The working system may still be the same, except my opinion in developing projects that are less productive so that the price often goes up and down. ETH will definitely rise again but there are some things that must be done from TIM to fight the market.
Yes right, Ethereum has a unique characteristic in the technology, but it's true that the Ethereum team must make a new innovation for progress Ethereum goes to fight the current market, because if a project has new features or good news, surely prices will rise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: