Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:47:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 YPTOSpace 🔥🔥🔥 A global ecosystem around Cryptocurrency!  (Read 1150 times)
yptorian (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 09:21:56 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2019, 07:43:08 PM by yptorian

|| |||||

ABOUT YPTOSPACE

FUTURISTIC YPTOSPACE REVEALED!

YPTOspace brings advanced technology to the world of cryptocurrencies. The significance of this innovation is the capacity to manage all features related to finance and cryptocurrency on a single platform, ensuring greater privacy and security with high-speed scalability.

OUR APPLICATIONS

EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TRADE WITH THE LOWEST FEES

At TradeYPTO you can trade the more popular coins and also use EUR and USD. All of this with the guarantee of the lowest spread on the market.

THE ULTIMATE PAYMENT SOLUTION

PAY AND GET PAID INSTANTLY

PaYPTO will pay instantly from any currency to any currency (in crypto or fiat) calculating and showing the exchange rates and transferring funds without any delays and with no fees.

PAY WITH CRYPTO

CRYPTO IN A CARD

PERSONAL SECURE PREPAID CARD

Payments and withdrawals worldwide with Crypto and FIAT.

USE YOUR ASSETS, FREELY

A CRYPTO BANK AND MORE

BankYPTO will allow you to have your personal bank account integrated with all your wallets and allow you to send and receive multi-currency bank transfers.

THE NEW ERA OF ONLINE BETTING

BET WITH CRYPTO

Betting in your favourites sports and games with crypto.

NEVER LOSE A CHANCE TO TRADE!

CREATE YOUR OWN BOT

Want to build your own bot? You can do it with BotYPTO with zero programming knowledge. Build your bot and incorporate your logic with a few clicks. Your capital is safe even when you sleep!

YPTOSPACE BRANDS

We have created a global ecosystem around cryptocurrency with the primary mission to give users a set of tools which will combine to work together. You will be taken to a whole new world of real-time crypto and FIAT currencies management.

OUR TOKENOMICS

Technology: Proprietary deviated from Bitcoin. Mix of Proof of work and Proof of stake
Total supply : 150 000 000 000
Pre-Mine: 60% (30% will be sold during the ICO - 30% belongs to YPTOspace)
Total ICO : 45 000 000 000
Phase 0 : 15 000 000 000
Phase 1 : 12 000 000 000
Phase 2 : 10 500 000 000
Phase 3 : 7 500 000 000

Coin Sale Stages

The ICO will be carried out in 4 phases over the course of 4 weeks:
March 25th - Phase 1: Price 0.01$ (Only for who registered before March 25th)
April 1st - Phase 2: Price 0.02$
April 8th - Phase 3: Price 0.03$
April 15th - Phase 4: Price 0.04$

OUR ROADMAP

| ||||

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 09:35:23 PM

So many flags here... it's so unreal...

When WP? When LP? When team info? When roadmap? When at least one decent MVP for this 12th wonder of the world that is being developed? When jurisdiction? When license? When registration info?

And this is just stage one of the whens!
Susany

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 08:00:37 AM

I would like to look at YPTOSpace whitepaper, as this will allow a better understanding of the project. Namely, the principle of their ecosystem, what is the difference from competitors and how the monetization of the project.
mihohil

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 08:11:05 AM

You have so many information in this thread, but you need to write your whitepaper faster.
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 10:15:33 AM

I would like to look at YPTOSpace whitepaper, as this will allow a better understanding of the project. Namely, the principle of their ecosystem, what is the difference from competitors and how the monetization of the project.
I'm not sure that's going to see the true light of day. Barely 3 weeks to ICO and the project hasn't had the time to tidy up all relevant literature, showcase team, present roadmap, establish jurisdiction, or any such effort.
Numie

Activity: 166

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 11:40:37 AM

I'm not sure that's going to see the true light of day. Barely 3 weeks to ICO and the project hasn't had the time to tidy up all relevant literature, showcase team, present roadmap, establish jurisdiction, or any such effort.

Maybe should wait for a response from the representatives of YPTOSpace project? The team still has time to provide and publish all the necessary information. I think it is too early to draw definite conclusions about the project.
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 11:50:44 AM

Your website seems ready to do something, and your thread looks mmm full color 😁
I don't know if you already have it and forgot it, but everyone is right, you need to show us the whitepaper to understand how is this business work.

Btw i see crypto card here. Do have any partnership or at least have ever talk with any card issuer?

TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:02:18 PM

Hey. Judging by the road map, the project is developing gradually, without haste, which means that the team is working confidently. We need to keep this up.
Cardalex

Activity: 174

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:41:47 PM

The project wants to implement many things at once: exchange with small fees, crypto-cards and crypto-bets. At the moment, there is no project with the implemented idea of crypto-cards. Cryptocurrency exchanges abound. Your project needs something to stand out from them. I have a question. For trading on your exchange need verification and kyc?
Ramamurtti

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 02:40:53 PM

Your website seems ready to do something, and your thread looks mmm full color 😁
I don't know if you already have it and forgot it, but everyone is right, you need to show us the whitepaper to understand how is this business work.

Btw i see crypto card here. Do have any partnership or at least have ever talk with any card issuer?

I found a roadmap on website. Probably they added roadmap recently. Also, I found the "download whitepaper" button, but the button puts it in the "write email" column. If whitepaper will be distributed via email, then this is a strange way. A good sign is that the project team adds more and more info. Nothing has come to e-mail yet. Will wait.
Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 06:13:50 PM

Very many promise and in reality there is not at all, not even a WP and roadmap. All buttons for WP, App, Prodicts etc are inactive. What did you want to present? The project has nothing at all, and I'm sure it will not come. Just bla, bla, bla... Twitter and telegram artificially increased with fake followers. The project stinks.

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:18:36 PM

Very many promise and in reality there is not at all, not even a WP and roadmap. All buttons for WP, App, Prodicts etc are inactive. What did you want to present? The project has nothing at all, and I'm sure it will not come. Just bla, bla, bla... Twitter and telegram artificially increased with fake followers. The project stinks.
That's not the only artificial thing too. they got a few bots in here too making all those "nice" post about how amazing this hot air is. It's so sad that they can't actually see that the community knows how to spot these artificial things now. Guess that's what happens when you literally are out for the cash grab
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:46:04 PM

Hey everyone,

thanks for checking out our project. We just dropped it here and not finding time to moderate it. We will be around much more often shortly.

There's nothing of "too good to be true" around here, sorry for the disappointment  Grin Cheesy only hard work!

By the way, we have an MVP... We have been working in our project for over 1 year. We are planning to release the first set of tools a few weeks after the ICO!

We are gradually releasing more information about the project, trying to balance the time between a lot of things to be done!

Please check out our web site all answers to your questions are there.  Cool

BRB
Amulino

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:20:27 AM

You have ambitious project plans. Your team is trying to embrace a lot of directions. For their implementation will require a strong and experienced team. Where can I read about your team members and their professional experience?  Also, for the implementation of your roadmap will require money. For this can help investments, but for this investors need to know everything about YPTOSpace ecosystem.
Vladilend

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:39:08 AM

That's not the only artificial thing too. they got a few bots in here too making all those "nice" post about how amazing this hot air is. It's so sad that they can't actually see that the community knows how to spot these artificial things now. Guess that's what happens when you literally are out for the cash grab
Of course, yes, that is a crap subject with artificial extensions. But I myself am personally familiar with several projects, which in the initial stages have not a lot of subscribers, likes, comments. And now the time has passed, many use these platforms, and are grateful to the developers. On this occasion, you can argue forever, everyone has their own opinion. Everything has its pros and cons.
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:46:42 AM

Hey everyone,

thanks for checking out our project. We just dropped it here and not finding time to moderate it. We will be around much more often shortly.

There's nothing of "too good to be true" around here, sorry for the disappointment  Grin Cheesy only hard work!

By the way, we have an MVP... We have been working in our project for over 1 year. We are planning to release the first set of tools a few weeks after the ICO!

We are gradually releasing more information about the project, trying to balance the time between a lot of things to be done!

Please check out our web site all answers to your questions are there.  Cool

BRB
So, you've been working hard for over a year now on this project and there's not even a single "investor-oriented" documentation to show talk more of a fully-fleshed out whitepaper? Also, the first set of tools will be released after you've collected funds. So, what have you been doing for a year?
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:49:44 AM

Of course, yes, that is a crap subject with artificial extensions. But I myself am personally familiar with several projects, which in the initial stages have not a lot of subscribers, likes, comments. And now the time has passed, many use these platforms, and are grateful to the developers. On this occasion, you can argue forever, everyone has their own opinion. Everything has its pros and cons.
Hey mate, you don't know me from Adam nor seems to be remotely aware of what the conversation is about so back the f up and take your shilling elsewhere. I know you're just trying to earn your paycheck, but be a nice dog and go bark somewhere else. We'll all soon get what's coming for us - fair and square
TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:07:59 PM

What will be the approximate commissions for traders within the system?

The exact figures are not specified, we know only one thing that the Commission will be extremely low.
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:47:59 PM

So many flags here... it's so unreal...

When WP? When LP? When team info? When roadmap? When at least one decent MVP for this 12th wonder of the world that is being developed? When jurisdiction? When license? When registration info?

And this is just stage one of the whens!

Hello Bowtiesarecool,

We highly appreciate your interest in the project. We completely understand that everyday, there are endless projects coming up, so to trust anyone like that is not logical as you pointed out.

There are certain points you have mentioned, which includes WP/LP/Team info/Roadmap and so on. We like to tell you, that everything is THERE and AVAILABLE, it's just that we wanted to get our self on board here, and slowly we will be inserting these things. So, kindly check back soon, you SHOULD be able to find all these missing points, and that's not just because you have pointed it out, but because we KNOW the importance of these stuff.

Thanks for your time!
KilovaT

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 05:42:24 PM

Agree, there are many such projects that can speak and promise beautifully. Including YPTOSpace beautifully described. But still, what can you name one most important and strong advantage of the project?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: