Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:57:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 YPTOSpace 🔥🔥🔥 A global ecosystem around Cryptocurrency!  (Read 1152 times)
yptorian (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 09:21:56 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2019, 07:43:08 PM by yptorian

|| |||||

ABOUT YPTOSPACE

FUTURISTIC YPTOSPACE REVEALED!

YPTOspace brings advanced technology to the world of cryptocurrencies. The significance of this innovation is the capacity to manage all features related to finance and cryptocurrency on a single platform, ensuring greater privacy and security with high-speed scalability.

OUR APPLICATIONS

EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TRADE WITH THE LOWEST FEES

At TradeYPTO you can trade the more popular coins and also use EUR and USD. All of this with the guarantee of the lowest spread on the market.

THE ULTIMATE PAYMENT SOLUTION

PAY AND GET PAID INSTANTLY

PaYPTO will pay instantly from any currency to any currency (in crypto or fiat) calculating and showing the exchange rates and transferring funds without any delays and with no fees.

PAY WITH CRYPTO

CRYPTO IN A CARD

PERSONAL SECURE PREPAID CARD

Payments and withdrawals worldwide with Crypto and FIAT.

USE YOUR ASSETS, FREELY

A CRYPTO BANK AND MORE

BankYPTO will allow you to have your personal bank account integrated with all your wallets and allow you to send and receive multi-currency bank transfers.

THE NEW ERA OF ONLINE BETTING

BET WITH CRYPTO

Betting in your favourites sports and games with crypto.

NEVER LOSE A CHANCE TO TRADE!

CREATE YOUR OWN BOT

Want to build your own bot? You can do it with BotYPTO with zero programming knowledge. Build your bot and incorporate your logic with a few clicks. Your capital is safe even when you sleep!

YPTOSPACE BRANDS

We have created a global ecosystem around cryptocurrency with the primary mission to give users a set of tools which will combine to work together. You will be taken to a whole new world of real-time crypto and FIAT currencies management.

OUR TOKENOMICS

Technology: Proprietary deviated from Bitcoin. Mix of Proof of work and Proof of stake
Total supply : 150 000 000 000
Pre-Mine: 60% (30% will be sold during the ICO - 30% belongs to YPTOspace)
Total ICO : 45 000 000 000
Phase 0 : 15 000 000 000
Phase 1 : 12 000 000 000
Phase 2 : 10 500 000 000
Phase 3 : 7 500 000 000

Coin Sale Stages

The ICO will be carried out in 4 phases over the course of 4 weeks:
March 25th - Phase 1: Price 0.01$ (Only for who registered before March 25th)
April 1st - Phase 2: Price 0.02$
April 8th - Phase 3: Price 0.03$
April 15th - Phase 4: Price 0.04$

OUR ROADMAP

| ||||

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 09:35:23 PM

So many flags here... it's so unreal...

When WP? When LP? When team info? When roadmap? When at least one decent MVP for this 12th wonder of the world that is being developed? When jurisdiction? When license? When registration info?

And this is just stage one of the whens!
Susany

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 08:00:37 AM

I would like to look at YPTOSpace whitepaper, as this will allow a better understanding of the project. Namely, the principle of their ecosystem, what is the difference from competitors and how the monetization of the project.
mihohil

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 08:11:05 AM

You have so many information in this thread, but you need to write your whitepaper faster.
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 10:15:33 AM

I would like to look at YPTOSpace whitepaper, as this will allow a better understanding of the project. Namely, the principle of their ecosystem, what is the difference from competitors and how the monetization of the project.
I'm not sure that's going to see the true light of day. Barely 3 weeks to ICO and the project hasn't had the time to tidy up all relevant literature, showcase team, present roadmap, establish jurisdiction, or any such effort.
Numie

Activity: 166

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 11:40:37 AM

I'm not sure that's going to see the true light of day. Barely 3 weeks to ICO and the project hasn't had the time to tidy up all relevant literature, showcase team, present roadmap, establish jurisdiction, or any such effort.

Maybe should wait for a response from the representatives of YPTOSpace project? The team still has time to provide and publish all the necessary information. I think it is too early to draw definite conclusions about the project.
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 11:50:44 AM

Your website seems ready to do something, and your thread looks mmm full color 😁
I don't know if you already have it and forgot it, but everyone is right, you need to show us the whitepaper to understand how is this business work.

Btw i see crypto card here. Do have any partnership or at least have ever talk with any card issuer?

TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:02:18 PM

Hey. Judging by the road map, the project is developing gradually, without haste, which means that the team is working confidently. We need to keep this up.
Cardalex

Activity: 174

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:41:47 PM

The project wants to implement many things at once: exchange with small fees, crypto-cards and crypto-bets. At the moment, there is no project with the implemented idea of crypto-cards. Cryptocurrency exchanges abound. Your project needs something to stand out from them. I have a question. For trading on your exchange need verification and kyc?
Ramamurtti

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 02:40:53 PM

Your website seems ready to do something, and your thread looks mmm full color 😁
I don't know if you already have it and forgot it, but everyone is right, you need to show us the whitepaper to understand how is this business work.

Btw i see crypto card here. Do have any partnership or at least have ever talk with any card issuer?

I found a roadmap on website. Probably they added roadmap recently. Also, I found the "download whitepaper" button, but the button puts it in the "write email" column. If whitepaper will be distributed via email, then this is a strange way. A good sign is that the project team adds more and more info. Nothing has come to e-mail yet. Will wait.
Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 06:13:50 PM

Very many promise and in reality there is not at all, not even a WP and roadmap. All buttons for WP, App, Prodicts etc are inactive. What did you want to present? The project has nothing at all, and I'm sure it will not come. Just bla, bla, bla... Twitter and telegram artificially increased with fake followers. The project stinks.

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:18:36 PM

Very many promise and in reality there is not at all, not even a WP and roadmap. All buttons for WP, App, Prodicts etc are inactive. What did you want to present? The project has nothing at all, and I'm sure it will not come. Just bla, bla, bla... Twitter and telegram artificially increased with fake followers. The project stinks.
That's not the only artificial thing too. they got a few bots in here too making all those "nice" post about how amazing this hot air is. It's so sad that they can't actually see that the community knows how to spot these artificial things now. Guess that's what happens when you literally are out for the cash grab
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:46:04 PM

Hey everyone,

thanks for checking out our project. We just dropped it here and not finding time to moderate it. We will be around much more often shortly.

There's nothing of "too good to be true" around here, sorry for the disappointment  Grin Cheesy only hard work!

By the way, we have an MVP... We have been working in our project for over 1 year. We are planning to release the first set of tools a few weeks after the ICO!

We are gradually releasing more information about the project, trying to balance the time between a lot of things to be done!

Please check out our web site all answers to your questions are there.  Cool

BRB
Amulino

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:20:27 AM

You have ambitious project plans. Your team is trying to embrace a lot of directions. For their implementation will require a strong and experienced team. Where can I read about your team members and their professional experience?  Also, for the implementation of your roadmap will require money. For this can help investments, but for this investors need to know everything about YPTOSpace ecosystem.
Vladilend

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:39:08 AM

That's not the only artificial thing too. they got a few bots in here too making all those "nice" post about how amazing this hot air is. It's so sad that they can't actually see that the community knows how to spot these artificial things now. Guess that's what happens when you literally are out for the cash grab
Of course, yes, that is a crap subject with artificial extensions. But I myself am personally familiar with several projects, which in the initial stages have not a lot of subscribers, likes, comments. And now the time has passed, many use these platforms, and are grateful to the developers. On this occasion, you can argue forever, everyone has their own opinion. Everything has its pros and cons.
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:46:42 AM

Hey everyone,

thanks for checking out our project. We just dropped it here and not finding time to moderate it. We will be around much more often shortly.

There's nothing of "too good to be true" around here, sorry for the disappointment  Grin Cheesy only hard work!

By the way, we have an MVP... We have been working in our project for over 1 year. We are planning to release the first set of tools a few weeks after the ICO!

We are gradually releasing more information about the project, trying to balance the time between a lot of things to be done!

Please check out our web site all answers to your questions are there.  Cool

BRB
So, you've been working hard for over a year now on this project and there's not even a single "investor-oriented" documentation to show talk more of a fully-fleshed out whitepaper? Also, the first set of tools will be released after you've collected funds. So, what have you been doing for a year?
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:49:44 AM

Of course, yes, that is a crap subject with artificial extensions. But I myself am personally familiar with several projects, which in the initial stages have not a lot of subscribers, likes, comments. And now the time has passed, many use these platforms, and are grateful to the developers. On this occasion, you can argue forever, everyone has their own opinion. Everything has its pros and cons.
Hey mate, you don't know me from Adam nor seems to be remotely aware of what the conversation is about so back the f up and take your shilling elsewhere. I know you're just trying to earn your paycheck, but be a nice dog and go bark somewhere else. We'll all soon get what's coming for us - fair and square
TimurBit

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:07:59 PM

What will be the approximate commissions for traders within the system?

The exact figures are not specified, we know only one thing that the Commission will be extremely low.
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:47:59 PM

So many flags here... it's so unreal...

When WP? When LP? When team info? When roadmap? When at least one decent MVP for this 12th wonder of the world that is being developed? When jurisdiction? When license? When registration info?

And this is just stage one of the whens!

Hello Bowtiesarecool,

We highly appreciate your interest in the project. We completely understand that everyday, there are endless projects coming up, so to trust anyone like that is not logical as you pointed out.

There are certain points you have mentioned, which includes WP/LP/Team info/Roadmap and so on. We like to tell you, that everything is THERE and AVAILABLE, it's just that we wanted to get our self on board here, and slowly we will be inserting these things. So, kindly check back soon, you SHOULD be able to find all these missing points, and that's not just because you have pointed it out, but because we KNOW the importance of these stuff.

Thanks for your time!
KilovaT

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 05:42:24 PM

Agree, there are many such projects that can speak and promise beautifully. Including YPTOSpace beautifully described. But still, what can you name one most important and strong advantage of the project?
Hrominif

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 05:51:14 PM

I like the idea of the project YPTO Space and the ways of its implementation. We need to pay attention to this project.
Susany

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 06:43:50 PM

I believe that world has long needed simple and fast payments with cryptocurrencies.  With the help of special cards or applications it will be best to implement. If this project implements it, it will be good.
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 06:53:56 PM

Hi Susany,

We wanted people to actually go to the website, and get the whitepaper through there, it was the ONLY reason why the whitepaper was not put HERE. But anyhow, we have received far too many request to be ignored, so you will be able to see the Whitepaper link shortly.

However, there is WP on the website IF anyone got interest to see it now, all you require is to add your email, and the WP is delivered at your inbox. If not please check back soon to see it here as well.

Thank you!
ShokaloM

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:33:51 PM

Why so many negative responses on the branch? is it so bad? The project is so young when it managed to make enemies ; D Huh
HenriHey

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:41:59 PM

Agree, there are many such projects that can speak and promise beautifully. Including YPTOSpace beautifully described. But still, what can you name one most important and strong advantage of the project?
I do not see any particular drawbacks in this project. We need to give him a chance.
Diksonic

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:48:56 PM

Mobile apps for Android and iOS have already been developed and can be tested?
Oriannon

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:51:40 PM

What commission will be charged upon purchases or transfers? It is indicated that the smallest, but everyone says so. I need specific numbers.
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:52:45 PM

Why so many negative responses on the branch? is it so bad? The project is so young when it managed to make enemies ; D Huh

Hi ShokaloM,

The basic try is to answer people according to the queue, but your thing made me answer this first. We are absolutely not upset or worry about this. In fact, we are highly pleased that people are taking interest in the project, and there is nothing better than to get suggestions which are pure and genuine.

Not only that, as mentioned in last post, we are truly working on filling up the missing parts. But let me just repeat it for people who MIGHT have missed reading it. There is NO missing parts, but it’s just that we wanted people to actually visit the WEBSITE to see that, instead of putting everything here only. But we have decided to change the route, and shortly we will insert all info that are asked by so many people, especially the Whitepaper!

Thank you
TheLoser

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:55:28 PM

I would like to get more information from the team about how their platform will differ from similar ones , which are now being created a lot . And if the team has been working on the project for a year, what has already been done during this time . Thanks.
CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:35:40 PM

There are now so many exchange platforms. How can i choose between them?
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:21:27 PM

Dear users, we have just added the link of the Whitepaper, so anyone interested can take a look!

While just to get things specific, here's the link - https://dw.ypto.space/whitepaper_ypto_V2.pdf?wpnd_cid=kh80843cr9vtoqr9

We will be adding more information soon as per request of people here!

Have a great day, thank you!

AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:46:31 PM

Dear users, we have just added the link of the Whitepaper, so anyone interested can take a look!

While just to get things specific, here's the link - https://dw.ypto.space/whitepaper_ypto_V2.pdf?wpnd_cid=kh80843cr9vtoqr9

with so many questions and uncertainties towards this project, i thought i can find the team members when you published your wp
but to no avail. you cant find anything substantial that will give credibility to this project.
so many apps you want to implement but we want to know the team behind this project before anything else. is it too difficult to give that info?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:47:39 PM

You have so many information in this thread, but you need to write your whitepaper faster.

Hi Mihohil

Sometimes certain things are done according to planning, but often it's taken in wrong way. That's exactly the situation with the Whitepaper. Initially, we wanted to keep it specific to our Website only, as we wanted user to check the website and easily get the Whitepaper to their Inbox, but probably as mentioned so many times now, it's not something people prefer.

Hence, we have decided to go with normal and that's adding up the Whitepaper here as well. Just to clarify, the Whitepaper was ALWAYS available, but was not added for the reason mentioned above.

Anyhow, here's the link https://dw.ypto.space/whitepaper_ypto_V2.pdf?wpnd_cid=kh80843cr9vtoqr9

Good day!
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:59:56 PM

with so many questions and uncertainties towards this project, i thought i can find the team members when you published your wp
but to no avail. you cant find anything substantial that will give credibility to this project.
so many apps you want to implement but we want to know the team behind this project before anything else. is it too difficult to give that info?

Hello AmoreJaz,

Firstly, the uncertainties you are referring to are more of "LAZINESS" and "CONFUSION" of the users. And that is something I explained probably multiple times, already. It's hard to answer all questions in one go, so we are looking at each and every question 1 by 1, as you and many others might already be noticing.

Therefore, let's settle a bit, and all questions not only will be answered, but in a way that will be HIGHLY satisfying as well. As per the credibility of the project, I don't think that can be JUDGE that quickly by anyone, so rather relax a bit. Also, there is a "DIFFERENCE" between not sharing, and not having.

So, you WILL be able to see ALL details about team members soon just like the Whitepaper, which people thought was NOT created, but was very much there from the very start. So, we are working on putting up EVERY information that our users say is important for them to have. So, kindly save up your opinion for some days!

Have a beautiful day!
Hrominif

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:02:23 AM

There are now so many exchange platforms. How can i choose between them?
Very simple, you can choose the functionality and low transaction fees:)
Zoltax

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:38:23 AM

How does yptospace differ from many similar projects? I want to find out for myself, why among other projects, I as an investor, should choose this particular project?
Oriannon

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:56:14 AM

I can not understand where to find the active link to the airdrop. They promise good rewards. So I am eager to participate. Moreover, I love it when I don’t do anything special and get tokens.
TimurBit

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:25:04 AM

How does yptospace differ from many similar projects? I want to find out for myself, why among other projects, I as an investor, should choose this particular project?
Your choice should be completely individual, I do not advise you to listen to any experts, you need to make decisions yourself.
Cybulen

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 01:13:18 PM

I can not understand where to find the active link to the airdrop. They promise good rewards. So I am eager to participate. Moreover, I love it when I don’t do anything special and get tokens.
Where did you get the information about airdrop? I wouldn't mind taking part in airdrop either.
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 01:25:55 PM

From the topic I see that the project will be releasing their e-card.How can it be ordered and what documents should be prepared?And through what mail service will be sent? Thanks in advance

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
ShokaloM

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:33:48 PM

The question is how much and when can you get them out. I once also worked on airdrop, participated in 200+, and only few of this ammount rewarded me, and I was able to withdraw real money.
Locotoni

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:44:06 PM

where is team? whitepeper?
bounty and airdrop?
TimurBit

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:11:54 PM

Hey, guys. I'm not exactly a beginner, but to understand the mechanics of the project on their own does not work. What new or unusual offers project YPTOSpace ? I want to understand this project.
ytaevv

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:18:27 PM

I have already seen several projects that have announced the release of their own Bank cards, but they have not been able to achieve success.
Vladilend

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:11:09 PM

The question is how much and when can you get them out. I once also worked on airdrop, participated in 200+, and only few of this ammount rewarded me, and I was able to withdraw real money.
I think it's worth a try, there are 50 to 50 chances) ha ha) Some people are less lucky. This is a game)
AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1102

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:23:24 PM

Hello AmoreJaz,

Firstly, the uncertainties you are referring to are more of "LAZINESS" and "CONFUSION" of the users. And that is something I explained probably multiple times, already. It's hard to answer all questions in one go, so we are looking at each and every question 1 by 1, as you and many others might already be noticing.

Therefore, let's settle a bit, and all questions not only will be answered, but in a way that will be HIGHLY satisfying as well. As per the credibility of the project, I don't think that can be JUDGE that quickly by anyone, so rather relax a bit. Also, there is a "DIFFERENCE" between not sharing, and not having.

So, you WILL be able to see ALL details about team members soon just like the Whitepaper, which people thought was NOT created, but was very much there from the very start. So, we are working on putting up EVERY information that our users say is important for them to have. So, kindly save up your opinion for some days!

Have a beautiful day!

sounds good to me! appreciate your replies to everyone btw
and we are just here waiting for your additional details
that somehow might clarify our doubts and that should put everything in place
platform is too good to be true implementing all those areas. good luck

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:31:23 PM

Hello Bowtiesarecool,

It looks like you have a lot of experience with projects that never made it. But it's very important that every project should be judged separately. In life, experience hold some SERIOUS value, as people who succeed, learn even from other's mistake. However, the worst thing to do is to judge something without even giving it a chance. Even if 99 people are wrong, there is always 50/50 chance that the 100 one might turn out to be right! If you judge it wrong because 99 were wrong, then that's not just UNFAIR, but it's also disheartening.

But with that, we completely have believe that ANY reaction is a GOOD reaction, as if everyone says you are good, best or perfect, then there is just no way we will work on improving anything, so sometimes criticism is something HIGHLY required. The Whitepaper was in place pretty much early as pointed out so many times now, but anyhow hope you have already seen it.

You should be able to see rest of the stuff very soon as well.

Thank you so much for your time!

yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:48:50 PM

Maybe should wait for a response from the representatives of YPTOSpace project? The team still has time to provide and publish all the necessary information. I think it is too early to draw definite conclusions about the project.

Hi Numie,

As we mentioned previously, there was time given to the developing aspect, which was the reason we were not able to respond right away. However, since then we have shifted a lot of focus here to answer all the questions and inquires by users. We are highly grateful to you supporting and to understand the situation.

Good day!
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:44:57 PM

Dear users, we have added roadmap and ICO details, and will soon be adding more things that are requested by users. Please feel free to let us know what else you like to see!

Before closing out, it's vital to mention that nothing is created "OVERNIGHT", these things were ALWAYS there but only on the website, but on the request of users, we have it added here as well.

Have a great day!

Oriannon

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:01:05 PM

I don’t understand why to declare that the platform will charge a minimum fee for a commission if they are just beginning to look for ways to solve this problem.
It’s good that you don’t be afraid to openly declare this, it’s better that you would have noticed the "space" commission when making a transaction.
Lyshkd

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:08:45 PM

I don’t understand why to declare that the platform will charge a minimum fee for a commission if they are just beginning to look for ways to solve this problem.
The question is certainly interesting, but the fact that they want to eliminate this problem is a positive factor.
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:02:01 PM

Hi Dihari,

We have very simple concept and that's to do the hard work, as per rest is not exactly in our hands, so we worry or concern least about it. As per the whitepaper part, I guess that's very much replied to multiple times so should be understood.

There is indeed talks with Mastercard, but there are certain things that can't be revealed so early, so we keep it into "COMING SOON", part.

Have a great day!

yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:08:26 PM

Hey. Judging by the road map, the project is developing gradually, without haste, which means that the team is working confidently. We need to keep this up.

Hi TimurBit,

That is spot on. We don't worry about people's criticism, because we know that majority see many project struggle on daily basis and end up badly with not living upto even 10% of the promise, which makes people so doubtful. And we don't take such views as negative. Instead we take it VERY seriously, and ensure that we not just create something worthy, but also ensuring the adjustment is made to become better and better!

Have a great day!
kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:03:01 PM

we should mark this one, completed features and services in one place! interesting.
TimurBit

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:45:50 AM

Project looks quite interesting. I will follow the development of that token. Maybe later I will buy it after listing on small exchanges.
Of course, the project deserves attention, but before investing I would like to see and study its technical characteristics.
Bshiki

Activity: 826
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:13:13 AM

you want to build a global payments ecosystem and that is good.
but im have a question.
who is your bank card issuer ? visa and mastercard refuse to work with companies from the cryptosphere.
how will you get around this? and one more important detail what is your experience in finance? in the team im dont see any person who has a lot of experience, but he is definitely needed here.
$--Perfect. Exchange-$.

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:44:10 PM

Hi guys. At which presentations and conferences the team performed, or plans to make a presentation of your project?
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:49:54 PM

I like what this project is proposes. These are the necessary ideas that require implementation. The main thing is that the YPTOspace will assemble a softcap, then tokens will be worth something depending on the development of the project

it would be very good if the team collected the appropriate amount for project development. I see this idea very popular in the future. it can benefit many people.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ytaevv

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 04:51:38 PM

Project looks quite interesting. I will follow the development of that token. Maybe later I will buy it after listing on small exchanges.
Of course, the project deserves attention, but before investing I would like to see and study its technical characteristics.

In this case, you need to wait for the alpha version or beta version of the platform, there are no other options.
ShokaloM

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:11:02 PM

Hi guys. At which presentations and conferences the team performed, or plans to make a presentation of your project?
Is this generally relevant at this time? I think even without conferences you can unwind well.
Oriannon

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:16:47 PM

Is this generally relevant at this time? I think even without conferences you can unwind well.
It is always personally interesting for me to look at the teams live, to take part in the presentation as a listener, I have not once attended such performances.
KilovaT

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:14:52 PM

It is always personally interesting for me to look at the teams live, to take part in the presentation as a listener, I have not once attended such performances.
This is an additional HYIP! At such presentations, you can often pick up a "fat" investor.
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:48:59 PM

The project wants to implement many things at once: exchange with small fees, crypto-cards and crypto-bets. At the moment, there is no project with the implemented idea of crypto-cards. Cryptocurrency exchanges abound. Your project needs something to stand out from them. I have a question. For trading on your exchange need verification and kyc?

Hi Cardalex,

Although, it's indeed not straightforward project, which can easily be understood by people but what also should be well understood is that there is no overnight thing here. Everything is PROPERLY planned and there are proper measures taken as well to ensure everything goes smoothly. As per your question. Yes we will have KYC integrated. Our KYC is independent inside the YPTOspace. This means that we will have 1 KYC for all apps.

Thank you!
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:55:24 PM

I found a roadmap on website. Probably they added roadmap recently. Also, I found the "download whitepaper" button, but the button puts it in the "write email" column. If whitepaper will be distributed via email, then this is a strange way. A good sign is that the project team adds more and more info. Nothing has come to e-mail yet. Will wait.

Hello Ramamurtti, we also realized that it wasn't the prettiest idea. And therefore, we changed it and added the Whitepaper here as well along with the roadmap.

You also highlighted that you didn't received the e-mail, which is strange given we have not received such complains from anyone else, so far. Sometimes, the e-mail could land into spam box, so you should check that.

Have a good day!
koorosh

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:56:10 PM

reserved
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 12:05:22 AM

Hi Bitum,

It's hard to know what we exactly did to make you so hyper and angry. We love it when users share their views, even if it's negative because it helps us grow and we can get better that way. But views such as this is seriously embarrassing to even respond to.

I wish you had checked the website once, instead of putting so much energy into writing something that holds no value now. As you would have "FOUND" that the Whitepaper was pretty much available through out along with the Roadmap, but sometimes people prefer easier route of throwing random darts with no logic just for sake of their own satisfaction.

I could go on especially with what you said about our Twitter and Telegram accounts, but I believe it's meaningless to talk given your clear intention and lack of common sense.

We still wish you could check out our website and the whitepaper once, and hope that you realize how much effort is put into it and we are creating so much that could be amazing for people in the future.

Anyhow, have a nice day!

yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 12:26:16 AM

Hello Bowtiesarecool,

We seriously don't have any clue as per what we exactly did, as it's hardly a week since we started up here, and we only have aim to get people's view and even ideas in order to become better/improve but we had no idea that some people have such mindset.

There is a lot of development stuff and other deals behind with several companies on-going, we are least interested in getting those "NICE" posts about the stuff you call "HOT AIR".

I personally wish you had idea of spotting the difference between artificial and genuine, because you seriously don't. And I am sorry, just few opinions doesn't make this the opinion of this MASSIVE community.

I don't even require to say much, given any sensible person can read that you guys did not even bother to CHECK the website, where the Whitepaper and Roadmap was ALWAYS available, it was only on this THREAD where Whitepaper and Roadmap was not added first up (now it's added already), so that just shows your capability of figuring out things.

Anyhow, we have said it so many times, we really love people sharing their views, because that's ONLY way we will become better, but then there is a LINE that shouldn't be crossed in doing so.

Thank you!

Lyshkd

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:56:46 AM

In what currency will be able to bet on your betypto platform? Will need to buy your tokens first and bet with them?
It seems to me that the tokens were created for this purpose, for internal operations within the ecosystem.
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1100

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:55:26 AM

show what you've been able to do so far. who are the developers of the project and what are their experiences? and I have a few more questions:

- Show proof from that it will be possible for you to send Mastercard

- Show that you have demo site of (exchange and betting sites and BotYPto)

- Show proofs that you have the license of some government to create BankYpto

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Ramamurtti

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 12:44:09 PM

Will it possible to mine ypto-coin? If so, on which algorithm?
ytaevv

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 02:36:02 PM

In what currency will be able to bet on your betypto platform? Will need to buy your tokens first and bet with them?
It seems to me that the tokens were created for this purpose, for internal operations within the ecosystem.

Does it make sense and is there an opportunity to invest in the project right now?
$--Perfect. Exchange-$.

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 03:45:19 PM

Very interesting approach. And definitely brave. Creating a platform with such a huge number of tools - developers are at risk to undertake more obligations than necessary. After all, the development is not cheap ...
I agree with the fact that the remuneration of highly skilled developers is very high and the guys should be very careful in the allocation of the budget. And best of all - to have competent accountants in the team!
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 04:10:24 PM

Very interesting approach. And definitely brave. Creating a platform with such a huge number of tools - developers are at risk to undertake more obligations than necessary. After all, the development is not cheap ...
I agree with the fact that the remuneration of highly skilled developers is very high and the guys should be very careful in the allocation of the budget. And best of all - to have competent accountants in the team!

about ccountants' account you are right. I also believe, that people in this profession should be healed to team members. they will be of great benefit.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ShokaloM

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 04:47:52 PM

Now literate accountants are much more expensive than any developer. Because when dealing with money - you need to be a very responsible and cautious person. At the same time, to have a high speed of information processing)) Real accountant robots))
Voevodin

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:11:00 PM

I hope that the functionality of the platform YPTOSpace will be as simple as possible, as it will be difficult for beginners to use the services of the platform.
Oriannon

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:33:40 PM

You say that everyone can become part of the revolution. And what is your revolution?
bullau

Activity: 207

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:42:42 PM

You say that everyone can become part of the revolution. And what is your revolution?

it seems "all in one" revolution?
KilovaT

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:32:51 PM

The approach of the YptoSpace project team is not new. Such decisions have already tried to push through to the market, but few have succeeded in doing this. But for the time being I am pleased with the fact that this project has a beautiful design and package, which means it has money, which means it has brains))
Cybulen

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:45:12 PM

I hope that the functionality of the platform YPTOSpace will be as simple as possible, as it will be difficult for beginners to use the services of the platform.
Without a doubt, the ease of use of the product is extremely important, it will add to the platform popularity.
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:42:26 AM

Hi Vladilend,

It's not possible to say how the future will develop up, but what can be said is about the products we have which got ALL the potential you would like to see. Of course, this is not the FIRST time that such project has come up, and failed and surely not going to be the last time either.

But that's where we believe we will NOT repeat the mistakes we saw others making, and that in particular to do with not having PROPER plans. We indeed have a lot of negatives, and that's okay because we are always improving, and willing to improve!

Good day!
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:46:54 AM

Hey mate, you don't know me from Adam nor seems to be remotely aware of what the conversation is about so back the f up and take your shilling elsewhere. I know you're just trying to earn your paycheck, but be a nice dog and go bark somewhere else. We'll all soon get what's coming for us - fair and square

This is so so disrespectful, I am not sure what you exactly think of yourself. You and no one got the right to disrespect anyone. You have the right to voice your views/anger/frustration or whatever that is but there is no room for "ABUSE" like you just did. It's SHAMEFUL to say the least!

And it's sad to see people like you turning up with having nothing good but to spread negativity when you are not aware of even 1% about the stuff we have in place, which shows your capability. And to go by YOUR logic, anyone who considers this as decent is earning PAYCHECK! While people like you are genuine, now that's really "WOW".

yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:19:25 AM

The exact figures are not specified, we know only one thing that the Commission will be extremely low.

Hi TimurBit,

The project simply aims to be the all in one space in terms of crypto/financial through having low fees, instant payment solution with no fees, etc.

So there is so much that you will FIND with YPTOSpace, and the reason it's so high potential wise!

Good day.
TimurBit

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:09:55 AM

Hi TimurBit,

The project simply aims to be the all in one space in terms of crypto/financial through having low fees, instant payment solution with no fees, etc.

So there is so much that you will FIND with YPTOSpace, and the reason it's so high potential wise!

Good day.

I do not dispute the fact that the project has a huge potential, but I would like to study the action plan for the future.
ytaevv

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:42:32 AM

When the platform YPTO will start its activities, what date is the launch scheduled for?
Lyshkd

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 02:24:42 PM

When the platform YPTO will start its activities, what date is the launch scheduled for?

At the moment, it is known that Pre-ICO will begin in 12 days, it is too early to talk about a full-scale launch of the platform.
Gapochki

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 02:33:54 PM

At the moment, it is known that Pre-ICO will begin in 12 days, it is too early to talk about a full-scale launch of the platform.

Do you have any information about discounts??? Usually during pre-sales discounts are very generous.
Bitkocha

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 02:51:44 PM

The project is just beginning its development and if everything that the team has conceived is implemented in a new cryptocurrency transfer platform , it will be convenient for all users . Now there is a lot of distrust to them due to the fact that other similar projects promised a lot , but could not do anything .
Vladilend

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 04:32:04 PM

Guys, I'm not sure that the project will be able to reach the heights that it set for itself. Have you seen what competition, have you seen what is happening in the market? From such a situation, it will now be very difficult, almost impossible to become a leader.
$--Perfect. Exchange-$.

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 05:49:13 PM

Guys, I'm not sure that the project will be able to reach the heights that it set for itself. Have you seen what competition, have you seen what is happening in the market? From such a situation, it will now be very difficult, almost impossible to become a leader.
It is always hard to become a leader, but at least getting into the top 100 is quite realistic. But for this you need a lot of money.
ShokaloM

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 06:20:06 PM

The project is progressing gradually, without any sharp jumps and falls. Therefore, everything goes organically and cleanly, although the presence of errors is noticeable to the naked eye.
Oriannon

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:50:55 PM

The project is progressing gradually, without any sharp jumps and falls. Therefore, everything goes organically and cleanly, although the presence of errors is noticeable to the naked eye.
. Damn it, you need to climb out of the skin to achieve minimal results, and with such a market it is very difficult to adapt, I hope the situation will begin to change, otherwise failure is guaranteed.
carzonepark

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:16:51 PM

Competition in the project market is simply unreal. But this is more than a minus, there is someone to be leveled at and on whose mistakes to learn. All cards are revealed, you only need to properly manage them.
Voevodin

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:29:48 PM

Competition in the project market is simply unreal. But this is more than a minus, there is someone to be leveled at and on whose mistakes to learn. All cards are revealed, you only need to properly manage them.
In fact, YPTOSpace has a good idea as well as a good plan for the implementation of this idea, I would not say that YPTOSpace is my favorite, but this project clearly deserves some attention.
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 12:35:40 AM

Hello KilovaT,

We are very well aware of the point you made, and as we mentioned several times already, we not only prefer doing things but also we prefer to learn from others mistakes, as time is too less to learn everything by your own experience. If you really want to one 1 point, then All in one and instant payment tool is something we thrill upon!

Good day!
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 12:54:56 AM

I like the idea of the project YPTO Space and the ways of its implementation. We need to pay attention to this project.

Hello Hrominif,

It's always great when people appreciate, especially when there is some people creating negativity. All we wish is to have people with their HONEST views, even if it's negative, but again we have already mentioned, it should be in a respectful and gentle way!

Have a great day!
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:08:22 AM

I believe that world has long needed simple and fast payments with cryptocurrencies.  With the help of special cards or applications it will be best to implement. If this project implements it, it will be good.

I do not see any particular drawbacks in this project. We need to give him a chance.

Hello guys,

We have already mentioned, we truly enjoy it when people share their views, and even sometimes when they criticize because it means they CARE, and what they say can help us get BETTER, therefore, we take it very seriously and feel happy.

Thank you!

CallulaMay

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:50:02 AM

I think we should all try our best to promote this project. We need something to stand up for our interests and we should stand up for them. Just my opinion

Dobryan

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:36:35 AM

I think we should all try our best to promote this project. We need something to stand up for our interests and we should stand up for them. Just my opinion

From ordinary users a lot and is not required, it will depend on the work of the team, as well as on the podderki investors.
It is important to understand that YPTOSpace is somewhat different from its competitors.
Lyshkd

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:36:25 AM

Will I be able to participate in the main sales if I refuse to participate in pre-sales?
rodyanin

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:49:51 AM

The main thing that your efforts were seen and heard, and of course appreciated. After all, most developers do not even pay attention to the wishes of users, but such branches are created only for HYIP.
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:22:53 AM

The main thing that your efforts were seen and heard, and of course appreciated. After all, most developers do not even pay attention to the wishes of users, but such branches are created only for HYIP.

If they don't listen to the wishes of their users they also won't be able to build a product with high demand.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
KilovaT

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 12:15:28 PM

Some projects create such threads and only for advertising, some purely for discussion, in which users talk about their wishes and prospects, which very much help to take the right path.
alinakar

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:01:08 PM

From ordinary users a lot and is not required, it will depend on the work of the team, as well as on the podderki investors.
It is important to understand that YPTOSpace is somewhat different from its competitors.

Here you are talking about understanding the community about the differences between YPTOSpace and competitive projects. What does this difference for you personally mean?
TimurBit

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:35:55 PM

Here you are talking about understanding the community about the differences between YPTOSpace and competitive projects. What does this difference for you personally mean?
Yes, I also think that a ready-made platform should somehow surpass competitors to succeed, because it is possible to surprise users by creating something new.
Oriannon

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:43:33 PM

Some projects create such threads and only for advertising, some purely for discussion, in which users talk about their wishes and prospects, which very much help to take the right path.
Such kind of free advisers) who do not have to pay for the service) As far as I know, every respectable project should have a side view in the form of an adviser.
Bshiki

Merit: 262

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:15:34 PM

If they don't listen to the wishes of their users they also won't be able to build a product with high demand.

that's not news. from my experience that after a few weeks after the announcement, it will be possible to understand the project new star or new investors hole. what we see today indicates that this project will not be popular with the community.
ytaevv

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:20:12 PM

I have no doubt that in this project YPTO was invested time and effort on the part of developers. I think that they will definitely implement everything that is planned in the project roadmap and even more.
ShokaloM

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:20:31 PM

And what about investors? Where and how do you plan to look for them? After all, an investor is like an equally important team member!
Gapochki

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:47:24 PM

And what about investors? Where and how do you plan to look for them? After all, an investor is like an equally important team member!
I can say more, without investors the project is doomed to failure:) to attract investors need a very powerful marketing plan. How about a bounty, by the way?
SignMananic

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 03:06:03 AM

I need to know more about this project on how this things worked so that I can see whether it has the ability to be successful. This project is still new and to make things clearly we should research more about their whole team and the developers
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 12:00:50 AM

Mobile apps for Android and iOS have already been developed and can be tested?

Hi Diksonic,

We have already an MVP that we are improving and testing. We will not release any tools without mobile apps.

Good day.
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 12:09:28 AM

What commission will be charged upon purchases or transfers? It is indicated that the smallest, but everyone says so. I need specific numbers.

Hello Oriannon,

We are working on a lot of things related to this aspect, therefore, we will prefer releasing ALL details once everything is how we wish to see. So, we will release the info regarding this soon as things complete up in the final phase.

Have a nice day!
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 12:19:24 AM

I would like to get more information from the team about how their platform will differ from similar ones , which are now being created a lot . And if the team has been working on the project for a year, what has already been done during this time . Thanks.

Hello TheLoser,

Sometimes, it's important that people visit the site to help them understand things so much better. You can get your CLEAR answer on what we have done and what we are doing through the Roadmap you see on this very thread, and the website itself. If you STILL are not certain, then please be specific in your question. Thanks

Have a great day!
kaconk

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:20:44 AM

i want to check and read the whitepaper, i already submit my email on website, but i don't receive on my email.
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:35:29 PM

i want to check and read the whitepaper, i already submit my email on website, but i don't receive on my email.

Hello Kaconk,

I believe it sometimes goes into spam section, so you probably need to check that. However, IF not you could check it from this thread only or check this https://dw.ypto.space/whitepaper_ypto_V2.pdf?wpnd_cid=kh80843cr9vtoqr9

Good day!
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:41:50 PM

Hello Oriannon,

We are not sure where you heard about the Airdrop, but as of present we have nothing like that running. We MIGHT do it in future but it's not there yet.

Have a nice day.
kaconk

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 06:01:50 AM

Hello Kaconk,

I believe it sometimes goes into spam section, so you probably need to check that. However, IF not you could check it from this thread only or check this https://dw.ypto.space/whitepaper_ypto_V2.pdf?wpnd_cid=kh80843cr9vtoqr9

Good day!

got it! thank you.
alinakar

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 09:11:00 PM

I think that the decision with a huge ecosystem is very important. I wish you good luck guys!
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:37:32 PM

Where did you get the information about airdrop? I wouldn't mind taking part in airdrop either.

We already mentioned that we do NOT have any "ACTIVE Campaign" such as that. At least not for now. If there is anything like that, we will make the announcement of it here.

Good day!
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:43:06 PM

From the topic I see that the project will be releasing their e-card.How can it be ordered and what documents should be prepared?And through what mail service will be sent? Thanks in advance

Hi Alrose,

These things are in the developing stage, therefore, it's not possible to put down details right now. Although, the obvious plan is there but until and unless everything is not finalized, it's not possible to reveal.

Good day.
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:52:57 PM

where is team? whitepeper?
bounty and airdrop?

Hi Locotoni,

You can find details from our website. You can check whitepaper from here as well if you see the first page. Thank you

Have a nice day.
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:58:01 PM

I have already seen several projects that have announced the release of their own Bank cards, but they have not been able to achieve success.

Hi ytaevv,

Ok, but do you know what will happen tomorrow? I believe not. Even next few moments is hard to predict sometimes, so you can't judge something like that. There is always the "FIRST" time, for everything. So, you got to give the benefit of the doubt, instead of coming towards the judgment so early.

Have a great day!
kaconk

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 06:44:12 AM

We already mentioned that we do NOT have any "ACTIVE Campaign" such as that. At least not for now. If there is anything like that, we will make the announcement of it here.

Good day!

So this is fake?

datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 07:05:56 PM

that's not news. from my experience that after a few weeks after the announcement, it will be possible to understand the project new star or new investors hole. what we see today indicates that this project will not be popular with the community.

Usually as I know it a few weeks aren't sufficient to make that decision unless it is a tiny project.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 01:45:27 AM

we should mark this one, completed features and services in one place! interesting.

Hello Kaconk,

Thank you for the interest, we indeed intent to create something worthy and solid, and we believe we have done just that. So, rest is just about the hard work!

Have a good day.
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 01:56:45 AM

you want to build a global payments ecosystem and that is good.
but im have a question.
who is your bank card issuer ? visa and mastercard refuse to work with companies from the cryptosphere.
how will you get around this? and one more important detail what is your experience in finance? in the team im dont see any person who has a lot of experience, but he is definitely needed here.

Hi Bshiki,

This question was asked previously as well, and we have already mentioned that it's too early to provide the info. Although, it is obvious that these are the type of things that are pre-planned and very much into deep stages. But to provide the info right now could risk a lot of things, which is just not sensible to do.

Good day!
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 02:05:12 AM

I like what this project is proposes. These are the necessary ideas that require implementation. The main thing is that the YPTOspace will assemble a softcap, then tokens will be worth something depending on the development of the project

it would be very good if the team collected the appropriate amount for project development. I see this idea very popular in the future. it can benefit many people.

Hello Margary,

That's very much the thing every project want to have but obviously that's not so easy and that's what we understand well! And that's why we are working incredibly hard to make sure that the idea we have created doesn't go waste, which is often! And we are very confident it will not!

Have a nice day!
mig6r

Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 03:27:14 AM

What are the cost for the cards that you plan to issue and when will they be available?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

(
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:30:09 PM

Dear readers, there are a lot of people interested in knowing background about YPTOSpace and all that, so for all those people read the interview of our CEO!

Check it here https://coingape.com/exclusive-interview-with-the-yptospace-ceo-gregory-stoos/

Good day!
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:37:40 PM

What are the cost for the cards that you plan to issue and when will they be available?

Hello Mig6r,

This question is asked something like 10-15 times so far, and our answer is SAME, this is NOT possible reveal so early when things are not 100% completed. We will NOT be able to reveal this even at 99%, so the moment we are 100% done with the development aspect of it, there is no way we could reveal such details, as it just makes no sense. Hope this is the last time of answering this question.....

Have a great day!
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:44:47 PM

Dear users,

We are among the 10 most promising platforms in the world. This recognition is the result of much work but also of the support of millions of people around the world who share our vision. We want to win the 1st place and we count on you to vote for us - https://neironix.io/market-challenge

So, please show your support for us!

Thank you!
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:48:23 PM

Good day!

So this is fake?

Hi kaconk,

No, that is not Fake. We do not have ANY Active Campaign here, which is what we meant. We have these small contests/giveaways running which you have to join through our social pages only. While we do not have any active Campaigns here and if we do it will be announced.

Good day.
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 02:10:03 PM

I can say more, without investors the project is doomed to failure:) to attract investors need a very powerful marketing plan. How about a bounty, by the way?

Hi Gapochki,

We really really value your opinion, as for us every client is precious. We definitely got a powerful marketing plan, but more importantly, we have Products, which are our Power Plant. The difference between us and many projects that have failed or are struggling is that they don't have products, while we have the real projects.

So keep suggesting us for improving, thank you!
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 02:17:35 PM

Dear Investor,

Time is running out and we want you to have the best chance to make a great investment!

The limited offer lets you buy YPTOcoin at the lowest price of $0.01 and there is a limited number of coins available during the 1st phase.

If you miss this opportunity you will only be able to buy in the next phase when the YPTOcoin value will be at $0.02. Don't be delayed - buy now and make money on your investment before the next phase.

YPTOspace is a registered cryptocurrency platform dedicated to providing cryptocurrency for a world of users. Whether you want to get into cryptocurrency trading, sports betting and casino or just pay and receive, YPTOspace will make it happen and we guarantee that our fees will be the lowest in the market.

Make it happen - buy ICO YPTOcoin before April 1st and be a winner!

Buy YPTO Coin Now
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 03:17:51 PM

I just saw this project and it was hard to find a thread bounty, has this project ended? or don't have a bounty campaign? can i get a link?
ICOnow

Activity: 324

Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 11:09:09 PM

Congratulations! YPTOspace ICO rating by ICOnow 67/100.

Business: 15/20
Product readiness: 1/5
White Paper: 8/10
Roadmap: 6/10
Legal: 1/5
Team: 15/20
ICO terms: 2/5
Token applying: 3/5
ICO Promotion: 16/20

ICOnow.net - ICO rating, analysis and listing
mig6r

Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:38:12 PM

Hello Mig6r,

This question is asked something like 10-15 times so far, and our answer is SAME, this is NOT possible reveal so early when things are not 100% completed. We will NOT be able to reveal this even at 99%, so the moment we are 100% done with the development aspect of it, there is no way we could reveal such details, as it just makes no sense. Hope this is the last time of answering this question.....

Have a great day!

10 - 15 times, can you please be more precise? It matters in my opinion whether it has been asked 11 times or 13 times. Please have a look at the questions and provide a comprehensive summary about them. Thank you!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

(
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: