Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 07:17:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto ‘Won't Turn Out to Be a Complete Delusion'  (Read 923 times)
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 06:48:58 PM

firstly many people do not really understand what cryptocurrency is all about, all they just do is to just criticize badly and turn a lot of people against it. this kinds of people have influence which is why they can use it without thinking twice sometimes. the cryptocurrency revolution is too strong than what one person or government will make effort to pull down and succeed. everyday there is new development , people are making efforts to create something that will ease living for humanity. this is more than just a bubble.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
wxa7115

Activity: 2744
Merit: 712

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:14:16 PM

firstly many people do not really understand what cryptocurrency is all about, all they just do is to just criticize badly and turn a lot of people against it. this kinds of people have influence which is why they can use it without thinking twice sometimes. the cryptocurrency revolution is too strong than what one person or government will make effort to pull down and succeed. everyday there is new development , people are making efforts to create something that will ease living for humanity. this is more than just a bubble.
Most of the time those that do not understand what bitcoin is about are average people that have no experience thinking about the economy, but the people at the top know very well what bitcoin is about, cryptocurrencies are an attack against their interests an if they could they will destroy it but they do not know how to do it because satoshi design was so ingenious that any attempt to try to do so will fail and will only make bitcoin stronger.

So even now they are trying to figure out how to do it but it seems they are realizing that they will not find a way anytime soon which means that they may try to join bitcoin and to try to destroy it from the inside with their influence and money.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:06:33 PM

Couple of years back, some individual who feel they so much understand the financial market claimed Bitcoin to be a bubble as well as a delusion then, currently have a change of opinion. Niall Ferguson is one of such and this is an extract of his recent opinion.

British economic and financial historian Niall Ferguson says that cryptocurrencies will not turn out to have been a complete delusion, as he had once assumed.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/economic-historian-niall-ferguson-crypto-wont-turn-out-to-be-a-complete-delusion

With no doubt, it's becoming very clear to all that the revolution of blockchain and Cryptocurrency at large is unstoppable.
See even those who once been against Bitcoin is now accepting the fact that it would be part of our life.
We couldn't go blind on this because it is clear that the world is adopting to crypto little by little .

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 09:01:02 PM

Couple of years back, some individual who feel they so much understand the financial market claimed Bitcoin to be a bubble as well as a delusion then, currently have a change of opinion. Niall Ferguson is one of such and this is an extract of his recent opinion.

British economic and financial historian Niall Ferguson says that cryptocurrencies will not turn out to have been a complete delusion, as he had once assumed.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/economic-historian-niall-ferguson-crypto-wont-turn-out-to-be-a-complete-delusion

With no doubt, it's becoming very clear to all that the revolution of blockchain and Cryptocurrency at large is unstoppable.
See even those who once been against Bitcoin is now accepting the fact that it would be part of our life.
We couldn't go blind on this because it is clear that the world is adopting to crypto little by little

It is not clear what you mean by the world adapting to crypto

Yes, everyone is now familiar with Bitcoin if that is what you mean, but without common people actually starting to use it for any real-life purpose (or even speculation), it doesn't amount to anything in particular. Further, people seem to overestimate the importance of cryptocurrencies as such on a grand scale (I know, we all want to believe)

It is a way of living for many people as well as a means of living to likely as many, but on a world scale it is still pretty insignificant and inconsequential. In other words, crypto mostly produces noise, i.e. everyone loves to talk about it but you know talk is cheap

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 09:25:02 PM

We couldn't go blind on this because it is clear that the world is adopting to crypto little by little

It is not clear what you mean by the world adapting to crypto

Yes, everyone is now familiar with Bitcoin if that is what you mean, but without common people actually starting to use it for any real-life purpose (or even speculation), it doesn't amount to anything in particular. Further, people seem to overestimate the importance of cryptocurrencies as such on a grand scale (I know, we all want to believe)

It is a way of living for many people as well as a means of living to likely as many, but on a world scale it is still pretty insignificant and inconsequential. In other words, crypto mostly produces noise, i.e. everyone loves to talk about it but you know talk is cheap
Yes we are making noise and as we all know crypto isnow being accepted as a payment method.
So you could say that we could now use it in real life .
Little by little we are making Bitcoin be part of our daily life.
And the noise and cheap talk is now making it's way to be part of the real world.

lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:57:30 PM

Complete delusion? That's a big word. Maybe people did not really understand bitcoin. How can you say delusion if cryptocurrency helps you to improve your life? Can you also say delusion if crypto will help you to have an extra income or a full time income because you are unemployed? Make sense everyone, bitcoin is real and don't need to criticized in a negative way.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 01:47:31 AM

Complete delusion? That's a big word. Maybe people did not really understand bitcoin. How can you say delusion if cryptocurrency helps you to improve your life? Can you also say delusion if crypto will help you to have an extra income or a full time income because you are unemployed? Make sense everyone, bitcoin is real and don't need to criticized in a negative way.

And it's already bring used today. It has actual use and actual demand and i'm pretty sure that future transactions will move around crypto and digital modes. That makes it relevant. Maybe you can't see it now but a lot of us do see bitcoin becoming one of the top altrrnatives to fiat a couple of years from now.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 02:03:37 AM

Have I look it before but I proven to be not a delusion anymore as I understand the way it used to be and its huge contribution to the community.
It have a big role at this new generation and hoping that the others could appreciate it same thing how cryptoners appreciate it.
Maybe we should have to open our mind for another and best opportunity. 
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:00:44 AM

This wouldn't be a complete delusion just look at how far it already went.
Look at how much it have survive and how many countries and business have already accepts it .
This wouldn't be a delusion it would walk straight to the future it would be part of the evolution.
Bitcoin has survived so far, users continue to grow, adoption continues. and that proves that bitcoin is able to continue to grow.
this is not delution, bitcoin will become popular someday because bitcoin growth is real!
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 06:28:38 AM

Yes we are making noise and as we all know crypto isnow being accepted as a payment method.
So you could say that we could now use it in real life .
Little by little we are making Bitcoin be part of our daily life.
And the noise and cheap talk is now making it's way to be part of the real world.

Noise is meaningless and mostly useless

There was plenty of buzz in 2017 and so what? It was all sheer speculation gotten out of control in that day and age, and now we are basically back to square one. Speculation didn't help adoption. In fact, there are solid reasons to believe that it actually impeded adoption as most people come to think of Bitcoin (not even speaking of altcoins) as a speculative vehicle only. And we cut the crap (as well as empty talk), it is what Bitcoin is (and a dynamic hedge against fiat currencies, to more advanced and skilled strata of users)

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1261

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 08:29:26 AM

And it's already bring used today. It has actual use and actual demand and i'm pretty sure that future transactions will move around crypto and digital modes. That makes it relevant. Maybe you can't see it now but a lot of us do see bitcoin becoming one of the top altrrnatives to fiat a couple of years from now.
The use is still very small among a certain niche of users. Specially those who are hedging funds with crypto, gambling, trading and those who live in countries where crypto is accepted as official mode of payment. It may be a good alternative to fiat but there is some speculation among people who are not yet knowing this side that its something to do with criminal and all. This thought has been propagated by the wrong people to instill fear.

I see nothing wrong with buying and asset and then selling it when the price rises. Then buy more once the cycle restarts. Its profitable and does not need the opinion of others to weaken your resolve.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 08:52:50 AM

I've come to the conclusion that people like Nouriel Roubini and other naysayers are trolls looking for attention or are simple being thickheaded. If bitcoin was going to die, it would have died already. It's been 10 years! These idiotic obituaries just won't go away.
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 07:36:35 PM

I see nothing wrong with buying and asset and then selling it when the price rises. Then buy more once the cycle restarts. Its profitable and does not need the opinion of others to weaken your resolve

This is exactly what the incorrigible speculators think

That is kinda normal as it is perfectly normal for anyone to jump at an opportunity whenever it presents itself, whether it be in trading or elsewhere. With that said, though, speculative trading, i.e. trading focused exclusively on buying when the price of an asset tanks and selling the asset when its price rises, doesn't add anything to real value (at least not directly), even though it is said to add liquidity to the market. But the latter seems to be true only when there is enough real value already, otherwise it sooner adds to volatility instead

Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 08:18:14 PM

Everyone is free to say his mind without being harmed. At this point anyone thinking that bitcoin is delusional or a bubble has not been following well. In some other views all these r simply used to convince their following to buy or sell

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:29:39 PM

With gradual mass adoption, I don't think personally that Crypto will ever turn out to be a delusion. Shopping malls and banks are now accepting Crypto making it more attractive to the mass thereby enhancing its adoption whereby revealing a steadfast block to delusion.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:06:06 AM

With gradual mass adoption, I don't think personally that Crypto will ever turn out to be a delusion. Shopping malls and banks are now accepting Crypto making it more attractive to the mass thereby enhancing its adoption whereby revealing a steadfast block to delusion.
There is a lot of disbelief and doubt at this early stage, hence we call it a risky stage for bitcoin and crypto.
But as we keep supporting it and the adoption is doing well, eventually it will grow bigger and people would be aware that this is legit and it's needed for a better world.

STUDENTCOIN