Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:55:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Publish0x - The next Steemit?  (Read 11241 times)
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:03:21 AM

there are two big flaws in any design that copies steemit and it will be the doom of them just like Steemit is doomed.

the first and biggest flaw is that they are rewarding people for posts and other similar activities. it only attracts crap and spam to their platform and in a short time it reduces the quality of the platform to a point where nobody ever visits it anymore apart from the spammers trying to make money.

the other problem is that it is centralized! it doesn't matter what they say, it is centralized as long as there is a centralized website with a centralized database and you have to sign up where you own an account which can be closed!!!
so as long as there is reddit, bitcointalk, twitter, facebook, medium,... and 100s of other blogs nobody is ever going to bother with these platforms!

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:14:38 AM

In Steemit in recent months the popularity has decreased a bit, became less interesting articles, I think this is a good chance for other platforms.
The rewards are decreasing a lot meanwhile the competition is getting harder, atleast that's what I think about steemit. It doesn't matter even if there's new platform like steemit if the cycle will just like the one that steemit has it will end in no time.
The new platform really need to get their pace up and invent new innovation to attract people.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:28:21 PM

I haven't had at about this platform now until I saw this article, from what I can see from the article, this is a platform mainly for those who are into writing and want to get reward for creation of content.

I don't think a regular person will enjoy making use of the platform since all the post made will be well checked to see if the content are great and users be rewarded, though if the team behind the project can make the platform user friendly, people will prefer to make use of it than using steemit.
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:35:42 PM

The problem with platforms of this type is that they are not really decentralized. They can be internally hijacked by a handful of individuals and they can become heavily biased and help only some people make money. Let's hope that Publish0x will be different. The rewards for publishing content are payed in Bounty0x tokens (BNTY). Any info about the relationship between the two projects?
That is true, Steemit started with blocking people so we find out that it is not a decentralized platform. I haven´t hear about Publis0X but the website looks cool, more inovative than Steemit website.
And about BNTY token is something like BAT token?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:41:37 PM

I think that this is a good platform and in the future it will be very popular. I think that a lot more people will use it for a year. I like this platform.
TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:29:58 PM

This sounds interesting,i have never heard about it, but would have to do my research concerning the platform, heard of several publishing medium but this looks to me like it will be interesting. I like this forum because you get informed here and also gain knowledge.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
ljane

Activity: 467

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:48:21 PM

I have used it for sometime now and I think its a nice platform. Although it has great features but I don't think it can outweigh steemit in amy way but the developers has done a great job.

I’m me
Danda23
Copper Member

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 01:08:48 PM

Next steemit? This would really be nice, never heard of it.  Will check it later. This is also an improvement in the publishing sector. Lots of information to gain from this forum. You can never be deformed when you are always frequent here.

▔▔▔▔▔
altcoinhoarder65

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 04:28:09 PM

I have signed up to the platform and I love it.

It's only in beta and it is missing a few things right now such as :-

- You can see who you follow, but not who follows you
- categories so you can search certain articles

But I like the layout, it's easy to use compared to Steemit and they pay out every Monday, if they keep growing and get a lot of users / keep developing their platform they will be big. I would recommend them to anyone who likes to blog about anything and wants to earn some crypto for it.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 09:12:42 PM

It seems like a new copycat of steemit more than next steemit.

I checked a little but didn't see anything they bring to the table so how can they become next steemit without doing so?

thatsnotmyname

Activity: 78
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 01:24:32 PM

I've not heard about this platform but I will check it out.

What token are they currently using? Are they planning to have more tokens on the platform? Would be very cool if you could choose / earn multiple tokens for blogging.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 01:37:29 PM

Yes I tried and read some articles there and it seems quite a good place to read news about crypto. I think the platform will easily grow because if I heard well is linked to bounty0x platform.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 01:50:12 PM

How they going to earn money on the platform? This was the question for the previous platforms like steemit and golos. I can't find the answer:( At one time in the future they all will have to earn money or they all will disappear.

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 01:56:33 PM

Doesn't look too bad, but I'm still going to stick with Steemit.
Sure, Steem isn't perfect, but I actually do like how their coin works.

Just the fact that you can delegate Steem Power and that your vested stake in the platform influences how much your upvotes are worth is just a really neat concept.

That said, there's no reason why these two platforms can't just exist side-by-side.

cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 02:28:57 PM

The only way it can be used widely like the steemit is if a bounty manager accepts articles published in the publish0x platform. So if the team of wants it promoted, its just one way to do it. Maybe hire a bounty manager yourself and allow users to publish thier articles there. I have published some articles but most of the time I preffer the medium.

erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 02:34:31 PM

Steemit is steemit and no one could replace its state for what it has been accompish now. But, this new social media also deserves to get its name and should also given the chance to get acknowledge especially for the cryptocurrency system. It greatness would be a lot of help especially im cryptocurrency.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:11:15 PM

The only way it can be used widely like the steemit is if a bounty manager accepts articles published in the publish0x platform. So if the team of wants it promoted, its just one way to do it. Maybe hire a bounty manager yourself and allow users to publish thier articles there. I have published some articles but most of the time I preffer the medium.
the medium is a terrible resource. I have already blocked 5 accounts on this resource. it is not very profitable. I prefer the Golos

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
SRKNGL

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 06:45:59 PM

I came across this site yesterday. Donations are made with bnty. Earlier earnings may be low as they are newer.

boazsalosa

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 06:49:24 PM

I have used the blog platform for a week and in my opinion it is simple and quite interesting, to distinguish steemit, steemit is superior because of many users.
Superior for those things which do really have the edge when it comes to user counts but we wont know if this new platform would gain as much with steemit or even more.
I haven't visited the site but if this doesn't have native token and pay  would be on tokens which is already on CMC then it might gain some traction.
I see that this platform is not so many users, maybe this is no one knows in part, but I think steemit is more awaiting by many users.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:37:13 PM

Just remember that blog authors are still going to be reviewed, so it doesn't mean that you sign up, you will automatically earn. I'm assuming the review is to filtered out those bloggers and they won't want someone to just join and simply put wall of text without any substance. I don't think they will be the next Steemit though, but it's good to see other crypto related blogging platforms out there. It's means that the more articles around focusing on crypto related, the more we get closer to those who still have access to internet but don't know what crypto is.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████