Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:53:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin at $9,000 by the end of the year  (Read 1885 times)
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:22:14 AM

There is anew target for bitcoin after reaching the $9k level, some traders are predicting that the top coin will try to climb up to $10k before it go down for correction. The market is more bullish these days after some positive developments like the announcement of facebook's libra coin pushed the price of the bitcoin up. If these kind of events continues and remain bullish in the second of this year, bitcoin may reach higher prices in the year end.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:55:24 AM

Well Bitcoin has just recently reached around $9k, and hopefully will keep it at that range until the end of this year but we can’t really predict the price of Bitcoin.
So happy that we’ve reached this level early this year, and yes it will go highe until the end and maybe $12k will be the ending price. We can hit $10k next quarter i’m expecting that and will keep watching the price of BTC, it will be a good road until we go high.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:51:08 AM

Well Bitcoin has just recently reached around $9k, and hopefully will keep it at that range until the end of this year but we can’t really predict the price of Bitcoin.
Someone predicted that bitcoin will be around $9000 by the end of this year and that was when we did not expect the current price we are seeing and some of us believe in this prediction and that has come to pass when the end of the year is still very far. We can predict just that our prediction may not come out accurately and that did not mean some of them will not come out accurately. I am still predicting that bitcoin might be above $20,000 by December this year and that is if the current trend is sustainable.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2576
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 05:53:03 PM

So happy that we’ve reached this level early this year, and yes it will go highe until the end and maybe $12k will be the ending price. We can hit $10k next quarter i’m expecting that and will keep watching the price of BTC, it will be a good road until we go high.

A lot of people have really high hope for bitcoin. Maybe whales (if they exist) want it too. Who not want to take profit. That is why a lot of people really confidence if bitcoin price can increased very high.

klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:15:40 PM

We will know for sure when the end of the year is nearby but how did you came up with 12k ?  With the speed that Bitcoin gains the last months we will see 10 and 12k way sooner.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:27:39 AM

We will know for sure when the end of the year is nearby but how did you came up with 12k ?  With the speed that Bitcoin gains the last months we will see 10 and 12k way sooner.
Bitcoin prices have developed very well to date, even the price of bitcoin is growing more than we expected. I also feel that the price of $ 10k will be passed soon. for now I think that the price of bitcoin at the end of the year will be at a price of $ 11000- $ 12000.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 02:57:53 PM

Bitcoin prices have developed very well to date, even the price of bitcoin is growing more than we expected. I also feel that the price of $ 10k will be passed soon. for now I think that the price of bitcoin at the end of the year will be at a price of $ 11000- $ 12000.
Well, until this stage, $10k price is very close and in the next time, bitcoin will break this price and plunge straight to the moon as many experts predicted, and now it's only in the middle of the year, the remaining time is very long, we should not continue to think about the price of bitcoin at the end of the year, we should think about how to continue accumulating the amount of bitcoin that exists in the market. Because everything is showing that bitcoin will explode and the crypto community will grow very well this year

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:32:15 PM

Right now the price of bitcoin is almost touching $ 10,000. It is likely that the end of the year will be even higher, even in the next month bitcoin will reach $ 15,000 and will increase rapidly as no investors returning to the world of bitcoin will help to boost the price of bitcoin to the top

coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:47:40 PM

Actually it's $9000 now and  hopefully it will not drop again. Let's observe the market till we reach a new high price before years end. And it's good to see that the price is increasing again, I feel that every one is happy especially who buy when the price is low.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:49:27 PM

Right now the price of bitcoin is almost touching $ 10,000. It is likely that the end of the year will be even higher, even in the next month bitcoin will reach $ 15,000 and will increase rapidly as no investors returning to the world of bitcoin will help to boost the price of bitcoin to the top

We already surpassed the $9k speculations and I am looking forward to see btc price to soar more than $10k by the end of the year. I can't figure out any price specifically, but hopefully it turned out to much profitable compared to what has been previously driven out by year 2017 and 2018.
Just hoping for another $20k within this year.
The market keeps rallying and we are closely to touch $10k. If we could think on it, it possibly we can move farther since we are still in the 2nd quarter and 6 months preparation will have chances to double the price we have now. I know we are all optimistic and thinking positive will help to give courage for investors to put their trust back again.
mapsfly

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 01:50:06 AM

way off
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:40:02 AM

Actually it's $9000 now and  hopefully it will not drop again. Let's observe the market till we reach a new high price before years end. And it's good to see that the price is increasing again, I feel that every one is happy especially who buy when the price is low.

I think it will not drop anymore, this is a complete revenge of last year's bad market.
We are gonna see a bull run this year, I'm very confident with that, price current is almost $11,000 and that's very bullish if you will ask me.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 07:58:04 AM

I think it will not drop anymore, this is a complete revenge of last year's bad market.
We are gonna see a bull run this year, I'm very confident with that, price current is almost $11,000 and that's very bullish if you will ask me.

I am very frightened about this huge increase.
It would be better if I see this increase depicted in the prices of altcoins otherwise it is a very difficult situation in the market in my opinion. Bitcoin dominance will already 60% doesn't seem normal to me.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 07:27:23 AM

Everything isn't over, this is not the end, there is nothing to guarantee that the Bitcoin will not fall back. fluctuations are very likely and Bitcoin may not be pumped forever as you wish.
idham29

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 08:54:31 AM

I estimate that a month ago the price of bitcoin will reach USD 10,000 by the end of 2019. It turned out that my prediction was wrong, because bitcoin reached the price of USD 10,734 today, June 23, 2019, meaning that the growth of bitcoin was faster than I expected.
I think until the end of the year the price of bitcoin could reach USD 20,000, which means repeating the history of 2017. Of course this increase is very encouraging for investors who have been loyal to HODL bitcoin last year when the price of bitcoin dropped.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: