Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:25:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DT everyone? @TECSHARE  (Read 1142 times)
marlboroza (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 08:37:53 PM

And? If I remember right he is some one I traded with a long time ago. I don't like using countering trust ratings. What exactly is your issue other than your obsession with digging through my shit looking for peanuts?
I can't find feedback for trade and you left lots trade-feedbacks in 2013/2014. So banned and possible hacked account will one day maybe become default trust member because you think that you have traded with them long time ago?

Is it original owner who you traded with still owner of account or not? You probably know this because you trust them because you maybe remember that you traded with them?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 09:31:15 PM

And? If I remember right he is some one I traded with a long time ago. I don't like using countering trust ratings. What exactly is your issue other than your obsession with digging through my shit looking for peanuts?
I can't find feedback for trade and you left lots trade-feedbacks in 2013/2014. So banned and possible hacked account will one day maybe become default trust member because you think that you have traded with them long time ago?

Is it original owner who you traded with still owner of account or not? You probably know this because you trust them because you maybe remember that you traded with them?

If the account is banned, what is the problem? How is a banned account going to effect the trust system? Did they leave a bunch of false ratings or is this just a pathetic stretch for you to give the impression of impropriety?

NOTE TO MODERATORS: This thread is now clearly directed at me individually, please move it to the appropriate subforum of REPUTATION as per my report where it belongs. Thank you.
marlboroza (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 10:19:03 PM

If the account is banned, what is the problem? How is a banned account going to effect the trust system? Did they leave a bunch of false ratings or is this just a pathetic stretch for you to give the impression of impropriety?

NOTE TO MODERATORS: This thread is now clearly directed at me individually, please move it to the appropriate subforum of REPUTATION as per my report where it belongs. Thank you.
No, it is not. You are missing my point here. As I said, you see everything as personal attack.

What is point of DT system if hacked accounts are "allowed" to end up in DT?
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 10:26:56 PM

No, it is not. You are missing my point here. As I said, you see everything as personal attack.

I am not missing anything. If the account was not used to abuse the trust system, and it is now banned and unable to be used, exactly what is the harm to the trust system? Of course there is no risk, this is just another one of your increasingly thin excuses to mount this personal attack and attempt to force me to comply to your demands via mob "justice".
marlboroza (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 10:35:20 PM

I am not missing anything. If the account was not used to abuse the trust system, and it is now banned and unable to be used, exactly what is the harm to the trust system? Of course there is no risk
What is the harm of having hacked account in default trust system? Good question. But as you have already answered it, there is no point into continuing this discussion with you.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 10:41:10 PM

I am not missing anything. If the account was not used to abuse the trust system, and it is now banned and unable to be used, exactly what is the harm to the trust system? Of course there is no risk
What is the harm of having hacked account in default trust system? Good question. But as you have already answered it, there is no point into continuing this discussion with you.

If you don't like the answer, just pretend I said something else.
The-One-Above-All

Activity: 252
Merit: 56

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 10:44:02 PM

Well obviously it was directed at him because you put @tecshare in the thread title and then just removed it now from the title as you can see, since it was still above your post before he asked it moved to rep.

This is the kind of sneaky behavior we are getting familiar with from DT and their pals.
marlboroza (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 10:49:07 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2019, 11:00:59 PM by marlboroza

If you don't like the answer, just pretend I said something else.
Why would I pretend that you said something else? You said "of course there is no risk".

Oh right, I forgot I am supposed to uphold a higher standard than practically everyone else on your own trust list. I forgot, its rules for me and not for thee.
I have to admit, you got me here.

Who is in my own trust list again?
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 12076

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 10:53:42 AM

its difficult to only get the top members on DT1 and thats a good thing....(not that spammers and scammers and etc are needed) but to have many very trusted members on DT isn't bad imo, I believe those that are very trust worthy and are honest with other people are doing a good job for online places like this ...

XhomerX10 designed my nice avatar HATs!!!!!  Thanks Bro
The-One-Above-All

Activity: 252
Merit: 56

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 11:56:32 AM

its difficult to only get the top members on DT1 and thats a good thing....(not that spammers and scammers and etc are needed) but to have many very trusted members on DT isn't bad imo, I believe those that are very trust worthy and are honest with other people are doing a good job for online places like this ...

Spoken like TRUE MORON and ASS FELTCHER.

Only someone with your level of stupidity could try deny that DT1 is stacked full of untrustworthy scoundrels, scammers and their supporters. People as low functioning as you who can say this in the light of the facts produced in this thread should be stripped of all merits and frozen at a rank named full retard.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5170789.0

Yeah brilliant example of how scammers cycling merit to their supporters results in a mass of untrustworthy and weak scum in DT1
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: