Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:41:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops  (Read 1087 times)
||bit

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 06:14:54 AM

I think the era of airdrops is over.

Right now there is 10s of new airdrop daily, and they are mostly offering 2-3$ ending up with 0$. It seems only people joining these things with hundreds and thousands account has got money. Projects should stop doing that.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 06:35:52 AM

airdrop is a waste of time because it only gives a little money, maybe $ 1- $ 2, and in my opinion it's only enough to pay a fee (if they have an exchange)
I also see now that Airdrop requires KYC and I think they just want to get all of our personal identities after that will sell it Cheesy

michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:26:47 AM

Right now there is 10s of new airdrop daily, and they are mostly offering 2-3$ ending up with 0$. It seems only people joining these things with hundreds and thousands account has got money. Projects should stop doing that.

The airdrop was only a short trend besides of ICO, and maybe it will be replaced by another soon. I think there still any airdrop programs in out there and since we don't search, we don't know if airdrop still profitable or not. But for me, it's not profitable anymore and if you still want to collect so many tokens, then you can hunting the airdrop programs so you can join and earn the rewards.

fara_buduk

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 01:18:49 PM

airdrop is no longer something that is completely turned off as it used to be because so many exchanges also offer ardrop in addition to some of the existing forums, and mostly from airdrop only a few of which are fun airdops and others are just rubbish or hayan for a few cents

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 08:51:27 PM

airdrop is a waste of time because it only gives a little money, maybe $ 1- $ 2, and in my opinion it's only enough to pay a fee (if they have an exchange)
I also see now that Airdrop requires KYC and I think they just want to get all of our personal identities after that will sell it Cheesy
Airdrop does not make sense in terms of earnings for now. But collecting a small amount of each money will be a good way to make a profit when the price improves.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:40:47 PM

Indeed, those abusers are the only one who makes money on that the rest are just wasting their time. If the KYC needed on the airdrops better not to participate because its useless and its not worth it at all. Projects are still doing an airdrop to gain some support from the community, its just a small money for them i believe.
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 11:10:28 PM

Are there any good airdrops?

I know there is,
Tron
Pundi
Mithril
Subtratum

If you do not mind giving your personal identification documents to exchanges to be verified,,, you can also join LAtokens and Blockchain.info. You need to provide KYC documents to be verified by them. LAtokens says it will give $100 worth of tokens. Blockchain.info will give $25 worth of Lumens and apparently will give more in the future.

I do not mind,,, I want to verify at some exchanges anyway.

I got information via email sent from the blockchain about KYC to get lumens. I submitted KYC since the end of March, until now it is still under review. while some people stated that KYC had been accepted by the blockchain in less than 1 hour.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 11:19:31 PM

I have tron and yes there is airdrop for holders of tron which is bittorent.I dont think mithril has airdrop since they have only staking for posting video clips and images.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 05:15:39 AM

I don't really bother with airdrops any more. There is the occasional one that is worth a lot, but most are pennies. If you join lots of airdrops, then really they're not free as it can be quite a time investment.
For those that do join a lot - good luck, and I hope your perseverance pays off.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 05:50:32 AM

I know there is,
Tron
Pundi
Mithril
Subtratum
Nowadays Airdrop isn't worth it anymore most of them are worthless.
And there are some who would ask for KYC in order to get their airdrop, I don't really think that it is worth it?
To be honest I joined plenty of airdrops and never really earn a decent amount from it.

Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:09:33 AM

I know there is,
Tron
Pundi
Mithril
Subtratum

If you do not mind giving your personal identification documents to exchanges to be verified,,, you can also join LAtokens and Blockchain.info. You need to provide KYC documents to be verified by them. LAtokens says it will give $100 worth of tokens. Blockchain.info will give $25 worth of Lumens and apparently will give more in the future.

I do not mind,,, I want to verify at some exchanges anyway.
I don't think it is a good idea to give your identity for some bucks, not even if the prize was a few thousand dollar. I would never do that. Your privacy should be the 1st priority in every aspects of your Internet life.
elzjmirra

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:45:49 AM

Good airdrop I think TRON and nowadays are a lot of Airdrop. But there are things you must pay attention to and you must be careful. Because a lot of Airdrops is a scam and it can make you suffer losses. Before joining Airdrop, do a thorough examination.
Idrisu

Merit: 260

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:27:01 AM

I know there is,
Tron
Pundi
Mithril
Subtratum
I am just trying to find out how much people made in airdrop but I have tried airdrop in 2017 and it was a bit good then but in 2018 it becomes waste of time to me.  Remember that you most have tools for airdrops that is twitters, facebook and telegram for you to be able to participate on most of the airdrops.
vaultman
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 170

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:51:12 AM

I think you need to concentrate on bounty campaigns, not airdrop. 99% of airdrop is scam. In bounty campaings you can get a lot of more than in airdrop. My message is based on my personal experience.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mux@

Activity: 602
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 02:34:34 PM

If the airdrop provides a reward for inviting friends to join, in this airdrop can earn the one who is on top! If you do a lot to do a lot of these tasks and invite a maximum of participants, you can earn. But the problem is, most of these airdrops are deceptions. I participate only in those listed on coinmarketcap.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 03:02:14 PM

Haven't seen for a long time valuable airdrops except for TRX) Maybe I looking in a wrong place)  Where I can see now new good airdrops?)

Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 03:12:24 PM

I don't really bother with airdrops any more. There is the occasional one that is worth a lot, but most are pennies. If you join lots of airdrops, then really they're not free as it can be quite a time investment.
For those that do join a lot - good luck, and I hope your perseverance pays off.

The only ones worth any money are the forked bitcoin ones.  All of these token airdrops are worthless and are just an attempt to get your personal information.  Never do KYC for any of these shitcoins, your info may be sold on the dark web and used for malicious purposes. 
Malsetid

Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 03:45:12 PM

If the airdrop provides a reward for inviting friends to join, in this airdrop can earn the one who is on top! If you do a lot to do a lot of these tasks and invite a maximum of participants, you can earn. But the problem is, most of these airdrops are deceptions. I participate only in those listed on coinmarketcap.

The problem is, it'll take time and effort to sort these airdrops out if you wish to land a good one. The reason i participate in airdrops before is because they're free with almost no effort required aside from providing email and wallet addresses. You're not even sure 100 percent they'll have value so why make the effort.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
dvdrewritable

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 04:07:47 PM

There are many sites for airdrop. Which are updated daily in many links. To join a good airdrop, you must have the right idea about the airdrop and there are many online sites where there are many airdrop-links updates. One of the following link is here: https://airdropter.com
 You will be able to join many airdrop links every day.

▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     I  D  Ξ  A  O  L  O  G  Y     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
SUPPORT BRIGHT IDEAS THROUGH CROWDFUNDING
Follow us on:  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Youtube
MrFreeRoMan

Activity: 126
Merit: 171

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 05:15:00 PM

I know there is,
Tron
Pundi
Mithril
Subtratum

I would call it not airdrops, but dividends! For being the holder of their tokens ... And they do not require any KYC for this ...
PundiX will pay their holders 11% for another 2 months (May / June)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: