Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:44:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops  (Read 1082 times)
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 03:52:46 PM

I wouldn't really bother with airdrops, most of them are a bit of a waste of time, you get a couple of dollars at most. But if you want to stick at it and go fro every one available, then good luck and you might pick up something good... it's just rare to do so.
An effort will not fooling you, you will get a lof of dollars when your effort are much. But when you do a little in your effort then you have to grasp it. I know the effort to take part in airdrop is simple, you just promote the airdrop or it project in your social media after that you have report it in spreedsheet, just it. Approximately you just need a few times to complete all thing which wanted by the teanm and finally if the airdrop is legit then you will get the reward later.
A small effort is needed to reach the aimed point in the bounty campaigns. After so many scam projects it is harder than ever to decide which one is legit and the same idea can be used for investor confidence. Investors are not sure about the investment opportunities due to obvious scamming reasons.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 04:15:45 PM

I wouldn't really bother with airdrops, most of them are a bit of a waste of time, you get a couple of dollars at most. But if you want to stick at it and go fro every one available, then good luck and you might pick up something good... it's just rare to do so.
Because for now there are a lot airdrops that not good in market. Or maybe there are no market that can listed. That is why some people think airdrop is not really worth anymore. But maybe if lucky, we can get airdrop with high rewards.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:29:49 PM

Your listed airdrops are not really free airdrops, you have to hold these coins (atleast Pundix and Tron) to receive tokens (NPXS or Bittorrent).
But recently there are no cool free airdrops, most of them are waste of time.
actually there are a lot of cool airdrops right now, but maybe you don't know it. I used to get some information from the telegram group.
and some of them give cool airdrops.
It depends on how everyone is able to interpret these projects, some of the ons you see as cool might not be as cool as that to other people, many people that have fallen to the hands of ICO scammers actually saw the project as cool too which they also prepared to be cool, but in the end, it was all waste of time.

But, it is not a bad thing to risk airdrop though, except these new one they have all started introducing, till the extent that ordinary airdrop too is requesting for KYC, KYC to do what with it exactly, that a money laundering person will come for airdrop? I don’t get the gist, but they know best and I don’t participate in airdrops with KYC.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:47:25 PM

Are there any good airdrops?

I know there is,
Tron
Pundi
Mithril
Subtratum
It's hard to find a good airdrops like that right now, there are always many new airdrops everyday but the sad is most of them are not good. I know it's easy to get that airdrop but the problem is you can't sell the tokens. So the airdrops token become useless in your wallet.
We just need to keep participating in them since it is quite difficult now to get one that we can be sure of if its good or not, at least airdrops are less quite stressful than bounty and it doesn’t require much time and commitment, out of 100 airdrops, I am sure we will still get 40 of them that will be good.

It is better to try, than not to try at all, if we don’t try, how can we know the ones that are good because we can’t still be researching so hard on airdrops again, but the only comma I see in this is the KYC, if one is to start submitting KYC for all these, would it not be tiring and quite risky, because I have heard in many places that KYC is also included in airdrops requirements.
Rapidgator

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:32:21 PM

I know there is,
Tron
Pundi
Mithril
Subtratum
It's hard to find a good airdrops like that right now, there are always many new airdrops everyday but the sad is most of them are not good. I know it's easy to get that airdrop but the problem is you can't sell the tokens. So the airdrops token become useless in your wallet.
We just need to keep participating in them since it is quite difficult now to get one that we can be sure of if its good or not, at least airdrops are less quite stressful than bounty and it doesn’t require much time and commitment, out of 100 airdrops, I am sure we will still get 40 of them that will be good.

It is better to try, than not to try at all, if we don’t try, how can we know the ones that are good because we can’t still be researching so hard on airdrops again, but the only comma I see in this is the KYC, if one is to start submitting KYC for all these, would it not be tiring and quite risky, because I have heard in many places that KYC is also included in airdrops requirements.

There have to be economical sense in terms of filling KYC details and proceed through KYC verification because in my opinion there is no sense in filling KYC for a small airdrop with a project that is fresh on the market.
crispynougat

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:42:55 PM

Before you decide to join the Airdrop program. It's better to check from various aspects. We see now that many fake Airdrops use the names of existing coins. And from some Airdrop I prefer to join Pundi and Tron.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:56:33 AM

There have to be economical sense in terms of filling KYC details and proceed through KYC verification because in my opinion there is no sense in filling KYC for a small airdrop with a project that is fresh on the market.
reality is happening now. Airdrop participants are very extraordinary. You can see for some new markets that hold airdrop for participants who have just registered. there are not many, but it is part of their efforts to get more assets. even though they don't know whether their assets can be made money or not.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:45:02 AM

reality is happening now. Airdrop participants are very extraordinary. You can see for some new markets that hold airdrop for participants who have just registered. there are not many, but it is part of their efforts to get more assets. even though they don't know whether their assets can be made money or not.

Well it's a risk that the individual would have to decide on themselves. I don't think it's worth it providing your i formation for free tokens with the risk of getting your identity stolen. It's kinda careless just for getting free tokens.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
JayTrain

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:55:39 PM

Well it's a risk that the individual would have to decide on themselves. I don't think it's worth it providing your i formation for free tokens with the risk of getting your identity stolen. It's kinda careless just for getting free tokens.
I agree, many projects want to attract an audience to their projects, they ask to provide documents, they promise empty tokens in return, I think that participants from airdrop irresponsibly distribute their data, so most of the projects simply do not enter the market.
lornadane

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 06:33:02 PM

Yes, there are few projects are launching airdrop campaigns to regain new user and popularity! You may participated in Morpheus Labs, Quarkchain, Latoken Audius Airdrops. They are very good and the payment is confirmed.
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 04:14:56 AM

also several deflationary tokens are doing airdrops now, such as ETHPlode and SLICER token (both ERC20).  check the Bounties thread to sign up and participate. no personal information needed, just Telelgram and ETH address.

Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 04:59:19 AM

Before you decide to join the Airdrop program. It's better to check from various aspects. We see now that many fake Airdrops use the names of existing coins. And from some Airdrop I prefer to join Pundi and Tron.
Airdrops from few websites are confirmed airdrops and fakes free,website like airdropalert only list real airdrops but airdrops problem is the reward is too low,i dont think we can see good ones like pundix and tron airdrops again
Andrews193

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 08:34:34 AM

also several deflationary tokens are doing airdrops now, such as ETHPlode and SLICER token (both ERC20).  check the Bounties thread to sign up and participate. no personal information needed, just Telelgram and ETH address.
But I think we shouldn't be too concerned about the airdrop so because basically, the value that this airdrop can give us is too low, we will even just fill our wallet with lots of garbage, newbie may not know but many people have worked with airdrop for a long time, almost very depressed. However, if we are good at issues of counterfeiting personal documents then know some cheat issues, we can get a decent profit from airdrop but the risk will be very high when hackers can attack when we use software for cheats.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 10:07:37 AM

But I think we shouldn't be too concerned about the airdrop so because basically, the value that this airdrop can give us is too low, we will even just fill our wallet with lots of garbage, newbie may not know but many people have worked with airdrop for a long time, almost very depressed. However, if we are good at issues of counterfeiting personal documents then know some cheat issues, we can get a decent profit from airdrop but the risk will be very high when hackers can attack when we use software for cheats.

are you on rainbowcoloured crack?

you dont need to be good at counterfeiting to get airdrops successfully. as mentioned, many airdrops do not require ID information, you can simply sign up and receive tokens.  profitability is another issue entirely.....

binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 11:15:10 AM

I know there is,
Tron
Pundi
Mithril
Subtratum
Binance currently has an airdrop program of more than $ 145k for hold QTUM in Binance exchange for the first distribution.
It started on August 1 and will be distributed on September 1. Quickly join to get more rewards. you can read more here: https://airdrops.io/qtum/

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
vladimirhf

Activity: 590
Merit: 39

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 07:51:10 AM

I don't really care about airdrop because most of them are scams and some who pay only give no more than $ 10, now it's not 2017 and we can't relax just joining airdrop to get income, we have to work hard

a few weeks ago I sold one for 30 USD, cryptomillions, it was airdropped on latoken, I sold on coinbene.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 07:08:25 PM

Airdrops from few websites are confirmed airdrops and fakes free,website like airdropalert only list real airdrops but airdrops problem is the reward is too low,i dont think we can see good ones like pundix and tron airdrops again
Airdrops in the market is just a marketing strategy to keep reminding investors, users, and the world out there of a particular project and I don’t think anyone should ever expect big reward from it, even If the rewards of airdrop is low, the good thing about it is that it is very fast and easy, so because of that, you can accumulate as much token as possible, and by the time you bring all these tokes together, at least it will mean something, as they say, at least, half bread is better than none.

It is better to participate in airdrop and get little token than to participate in bounty campaign for long and then get no reward for it. Aside signature campaign, I have even been doing more of airdrops lately and I have tried as much as possible to go for the reliable airdrops which are still in the forum.
Boh manok

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 07:24:37 PM

There are some pretty good airdrops right now but it's very rare, but a few years ago a lot of airdrops made us rich ray, and now I don't follow airdrops anymore

Rafif000

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 08:10:40 PM

I am tired of participating mostly airdrop does not produce anything or maybe I'm out of luck,the token that I got from airdrop is less than $ 10 so I decided to stop participating in the airdrop event,
joosep

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 06:49:56 AM

I must change my ID cart soon, time for me to do lots of airdrops with KYC Grin

Airdrops turned into handy promotion campaigns which are for developers cheaper than traditional advertisements because they pay with their own token.
But in spite of this good projects make some time airdrops and you may discover them this way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: