Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:50:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ### [ANN] [POS+MN] GOLDY Coin Now on Exchange ###  (Read 704 times)
jubus08 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:27:10 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2019, 04:56:06 PM by jubus08

GOLDY COIN

GOLDY is not just a token. Developed with a purpose to change the world. This purpose is to provide prosperity through POS (Proof of Stake), and Master Node. Conceptualized to support marketing community by hastening transaction and reduce charges in sending and receiving payments, monetary rewards and commissions. It uses the X11 algorithm. GOLDY has 30,000,000 Premine and was launched fairly and transparently. Sending GOLDY COIN takes seconds and is virtually free, any user can group unlimited unique transactions into a batch and send all the payments at once for the low. Transactions are confirmed quickly by the network of nodes that are rewarded with new coins rather than transaction fees.  

GOLDY COIN is a proof of stake and masternode cryptocurrency. Proof of stake (PoS) is a type of algorithm by which a cryptocurrency blockchain network aims to achieve distributed consensus. In PoS-based cryptocurrencies the creator of the next block is chosen via various combinations of random selection and wealth or age (i.e., the stake). Masternode is simply a cryptocurrency full node or computer wallet that keeps the full copy of the blockchain in real-time, just like you have Bitcoin full nodes and is always up & running. But masternodes are considerably different in their functionality than normal nodes. They are different because they perform several other functions apart from just keeping the full blockchain and relaying blocks/transactions as a full node does in Bitcoin/Litecoin.

The GOLDY network will be launched with 2 running Masternodes. Coins generated by this MNs are used for bounties and promotion.

COIN SPECIFICATIONS

ROAD MAP

WEBSITE

WALLETS

BLOCK EXPLORER

MASTERNODE STATISTICS

EXCHANGES

MARKET STATS

SOON TO LIST AT

GOLDY COIN MISSION
Soon To Update

GOLDY COIN VISION
Soon To Update

SOCIAL MEDIA

BOUNTIES

GOLDY COIN BOUNTY PROGRAM HAS OPENED!!

Videos(Uploaded to Youtube) = 30,000 COINS
Blog / Media / Articles           = 20,000 COINS
Translation                           = 10,000 COINS
Explorer                               = 50,000 COINS
Android Wallet                      = 200,000 COINS

Please post your portfolio (preferably links) at the thread

Translations

Contact Email: admin@goldycoin.info

MORE UPDATES ARE COMING!!!...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:37:36 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2019, 11:27:32 PM by TimeTeller

I'm just wondering why the use of gold for your name but it has really nothing to do with gold?
Also, projects have been using the line of bringing prosperity or changing the world, but in all reality, the one who's gaining is the dev team.
What would be your main selling point aside from being PoS/MN coin, which by the way, is already a saturated area?
jubus08 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:46:32 AM

I'm just wondering why you the use of gold for your name but it has really nothing to do with gold?
Also, projects have been using the line of bringing prosperity or changing the world, but in all reality, the one who's gaining is the dev team.
What would be your main selling point aside from being PoS/MN coin, which by the way, is already a saturated area?
Hi, Thank for your Interest.
YES! It has really nothing to do with GOLD but as a project leader, i consider and value this coin  and cryptocurrency as GOLD or more than the GOLD.
If you can see above, there is a MISSION and VISION which will be updated soon after we finish some info and graphics. But to give you a short idea, We aim to be the most useable crypto to the world. We aim to have partnered merchants(online/offline, small business/ big business), Partnered charities, etc. We will update MISSION and Vision this coming days. 
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 06:41:33 PM

I'm just wondering why you the use of gold for your name but it has really nothing to do with gold?
YES! It has really nothing to do with GOLD but as a project leader, i consider and value this coin  and cryptocurrency as GOLD or more than the GOLD.
If you can see above, there is a MISSION and VISION which will be updated soon after we finish some info and graphics. But to give you a short idea, We aim to be the most useable crypto to the world. We aim to have partnered merchants(online/offline, small business/ big business), Partnered charities, etc. We will update MISSION and Vision this coming days.  

Do you have a team? a whitepaper? Are you a developer? We saw your GitHub profile and it is new. https://github.com/jubus08

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
TheLoser

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:04:38 PM

I read a little information on the coin that is in the branch and I can say that this is very little to attract the community to support the project .
Marpuah046

Activity: 25
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 07:12:03 PM

Do you have a team? a whitepaper? Are you a developer? We saw your GitHub profile and it is new. https://github.com/jubus08

If I am they are preparing a team and are working on their whitepaper. And the one on Github seems like he is a developer
ICOEthics

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 09:21:54 PM

If I am they are preparing a team and are working on their whitepaper. And the one on Github seems like he is a developer

If he is a developer, his account is brand new - 13 days old. Maybe he can provide evidence of previous work and experience, etc...

☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
jubus08 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:18:09 PM

YES! It has really nothing to do with GOLD but as a project leader, i consider and value this coin  and cryptocurrency as GOLD or more than the GOLD.

[/quotam.

Yes i am..
I have decided now to develop coin manage by my self. If you need coin creation service just pm me
TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:33:04 PM

Their mission and vision is great. But dreaming is free, right?
Aiming to be the most usable crypto in the world is like saying, they can beat the usage of bitcoin in a heartbeat.
I doubt if it will ever happen in our lifetime. I'm pessimistic because you don't even have the basic info in place of what ICOEthics is asking from you.
Now, you want to be the most usable? Are you trying to give us a good laugh?
jubus08 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:42:21 PM

Aiming to be the most usable crypto in the world is like saying, they can beat the usage of bitcoin in a heartbeat.
I doubt if it will ever happen in our lifetime. I'm pessimistic because you don't even have the basic info in place of what ICOEthics is asking from you.

yes. to be the most useable coin in daily living. thats our challenge to our self. so just keep watching. fell free to laugh.. Wink Wink
ICOEthics

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 01:24:41 AM

yes. to be the most useable coin in daily living. thats our challenge to our self. so just keep watching. fell free to laugh.. Wink Wink

That is the wish of every coin.
We are watching, and those coins without a team, a whitepaper, and with inexperienced developers are the ones that usually end up at the scam section of this forum where everyone can laugh about them.

jubus08 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:12:35 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Will be LISTED on ENMANET EXCHANGE in 24 Hours!  Wink

jubus08 (OP)
Copper Member