Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:09:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market will be recovery current year 2019?  (Read 16170 times)
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:11:31 PM

I like the faith you have in bitcoin but then what are you basing your hopes on? We all want bitcoin to recover soonest and price pump high but one thing we know is no one can predict when this will happen. Market may recover this year or next or even after next, the basic thing is believing in the bitcoin ideology and using it as a means of payment which is transparent and faster. In as much as we want bitcoin to go up high in price, we should not forget its importance and why it was created in the first place.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:19:35 PM

I can't express myself clearly. Because I am really confused about the crypto market's movements! Sometimes I feel this time crypto market will be high and recovered well! and after some time I feel it is not possible before 2021! Who thought Bitcoin can go to 19.7K USD in 2017? No one! But it went! The crypto market doesn't follow any command/prediction. So, Anything can happen, I believe.

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:29:34 PM

You can do it analysis for the bitcoin and crypto market a result may be realized they never stabilize.So it is very difficult to say the exact situation.This could be the direction of the position in 2019.But it can be said that we can go back to recovery very soon.
Recovery is on the process and we will be there as soon as possible.

Wait for those predictions that has solid basis with what  they are saying on how on the market would move according to their analysis.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ro3obhr

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:32:46 PM

I don't think we will see the hype cycle of 2017 happens again in the short term. Bitcoin needs much more time to grow healthier.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:36:01 PM

Yes, there is possibility of recovery. Crypto analyzer expecting something good in this year. Nasadq and SEC are the plus point. What we can do is wait and watch.
Don’t just wait and watch better to participate and invest more because the price is cheap and since this year is a recovery year then the possible profit that you can get will be high too. Increase your holdings now, and be patience to hold this is much better.
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:53:57 PM

I don't think we will see the hype cycle of 2017 happens again in the short term. Bitcoin needs much more time to grow healthier.

Definitely! Bitcoin hype was over so the price will not jump like 2017 but the adaption of Bitcoin and Blockchain technology is doing good since a lot of organization or companies are getting involved and making a lot research to integrate these modern technology to their current system.
Digital Mutant

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:34:26 PM

It's hard to make a prediction.
It's hard to know what will happen, but there are so many good news every single day that it is impossible not to be optimistic.
Nasdaq, Bakkt, Institutions, private management funds and a lot of new actors are entering in crypto at the beginning of this year and during all 2019 there are a lot of indicators that market can recover, but you neer know, this is a long therm run and maybe we will see lower bottoms.
In general cash flowing nto a market is always a good sign, when u will see cash flowing, this will be a good sign of recovery.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:54:48 PM

Step by step analysis of bitcoin market, this current year 2019 bitcoin will be recovery its price and reputation. I think bitcoin will be highest soon or later in this running year...

Yeah good o also believe and expect thay bitcoin will become highest price value in the market place. Let's be patience and wait for the bitcoin rebound i think in the middle of the year 2019.bitcoin start to incrase.
trashman43

Activity: 298
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:58:18 PM

Step by step analysis of bitcoin market, this current year 2019 bitcoin will be recovery its price and reputation. I think bitcoin will be highest soon or later in this running year...
Sorry to inform you that the market value of Bitcoin this year will be between $3.5k to $5k. I don't see the market value of Bitcoin recovering within this year. The price will recover in the year 2020 or 2021 and 2022.

Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 10:58:46 PM

Yet I do not see bitcoin price spiking soon even though anything is possible in this space but there is very little possibility of any price spike. We are still in the bear market so we should except the little little rise and fall we are experience till we finally reach the real bottom and then we keep moving till we get to the top.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Huskarls

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:25:54 PM

In my opinion this can be something difficult even it will be impossible to happen again because the longer we see that crypto demand has begun to weaken and it will be difficult to come back again because trust also means decreasing
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 01:55:37 AM

I can't really be specific about when the rise of bitcoin will be but with the increase in adoption that is taking place all over the world brings up good hope that maybe the price of ethereum will increase soon. All these are based on mere researches and personal opinions so please do your own research before investing into any cryptocurrency.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 02:12:57 AM

Sorry to inform you that the market value of Bitcoin this year will be between $3.5k to $5k. I don't see the market value of Bitcoin recovering within this year. The price will recover in the year 2020 or 2021 and 2022.

In fact, 2019 is still year for accumulation hence a long way to go for everyone here. Those that happened on 2017 is just indicate that bitcoin can go even higher in least expected time. The thing is, the more we anticipate the more it don't happen.

Chill out, guys.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 02:14:06 AM

Definitely! Bitcoin hype was over so the price will not jump like 2017 but the adaption of Bitcoin and Blockchain technology is doing good since a lot of organization or companies are getting involved and making a lot research to integrate these modern technology to their current system.

Thats what I have obserevd too. There are many adaption and projects even on altcoins. For example eth ,tron,eos has greats dapps on thier platform. There are many use case already. Also XRP is doing well,bitcoin has great news consistently and more finnancial insituotions are already joining too.
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 02:28:02 AM

What is certain is that the market keeps moving and trying to find many people to continue to be trusted, this will run with all kinds of movements and can continue to develop well. This year is still a slow process and recovery, but it will definitely happen so that everything will run well and have value.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 02:28:50 AM

We all expecting the same.
For me as long as I believe it, that golden time ( 2017 ) will come in the future

MA 100 & 200 also show a great prospect on it so what are you waiting for ?

Smiley
Erickan

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 04:45:03 AM

So far I still think 2019 will be  continue the downward trend for bitcoin, the current trading volume is very low. If you want to see the strong recovery of bitcoin, then you need an increase in the number of traders, which shows many people are interested in bitcoin. In 2017 bitcoin, price hike, but not entirely because of many bitcoin lovers like rumors. A lot of manipulation of prices in the market
Sandracrypto

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 04:47:38 AM

In fact, we cannot say anything, BTC is always a mystery, people cannot indiscriminately judge its future.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 04:52:03 AM

Well, if that is the case then that is a great news indeed. I am willing to wait this to happen. Even if this is just a speculation or prediction for the crypto market, it is okay for me. Not that I will stick around my life in this prediction, because I am aware that there is no permanent in this world and everything changes so I only have a positive thought for this to happen.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:02:46 AM

Yes it is there are reports that Bitcoin is now is recording it's highest transaction after 2017, this is a good sign for a bounce and it could happen middle of this year, after we hit the $4500 this is the start of another long bull run, so we should all be ready.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: