Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:16:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AZBIT AND BITSANE.COM SCAM!!!!!!!  (Read 843 times)
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:27:28 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2019, 09:03:50 AM by xtraelv
Merited by suchmoon (4), morvillz7z (1)

I also asked them about this on their new IEO ANN thread a couple weeks back. Despite their claims that "Azbit has nothing to do with Bitsane," a large portion of their team also worked with Bitsane.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5114152.msg51450827#msg51450827

I wouldn't trust Azbit at all. Their big selling point is they shelled out enough money to hire Roger Ver as an advisor -- pretty much the entirety of their project rests on this point.

I'm quoting your post here for completeness.

AZBIT ITS OWN BITSANE. OUR MONEY FREEZED IN BITSANE FOR 10 DAYS, WITHDRAWS GOING TO PENDING. THEY  DON'T ANSWER TICKETS, TWITTER, FACEBOOK
BITSANE IS GOING TO DISSOLVE
DIRECTOR OF BITSANE AND CEO OF AZBIT IS Maksim Zmitrovich
AZBIT is dissolved https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11125557/filing-history

Hello. Azbit has nothing to do with Bitsane.

This isn't true. A lot of your team members worked for Bitsane or still work for them, including Bitsane

-co founder
-head of marketing
-business development director
-head of statistics
-senior analyst
-technical director

In your white paper it sounds like the two companies are completely tied together:

Our team already has experience of creating such a service: the Bitsane trading platform, which has
been successfully running and growing since 2016.

The funds raised, together with our contracts with Bitsane and other cryptocurrency exchanges,
will enable us to aggregate liquidity and ensure that it is sufficient for our clients’ operations.

Most of the comments on the Bitsane twitter page are from customers who are getting locked out of their accounts and/or can't withdraw their coins.

Here's another recent tweet:

we want any official info "in nearest future" about tickets without answer from exchange support, lots of pending withdrawals for 4-6 days, messages about listing new tokens for hype in exchange news less than a month before company strike-off.
I can continue
Get back our money!

I read through a lot of Bitsane reviews and for the most part it seems like an OK operation, however, if this is how you leave your customers hanging, what would stop you from doing the same thing to Azbit customers once you close that operation?

Source: https://static.icoholder.com/files/22115/e5051c6d1cb32917c0004f8408a6d05f.pdf

Where is the mistaken link ? Your whitepaper states that there is a link. Bitsane website states there is a partnership. Companies office documents show there is a link.
At least six of your key employees worked for Bitsane. One is listed as co-founder of Bitsane.

It is very hard to believe that the entire Bitsane exchange and staff disappear and no-one at AZbit has a clue where they have gone.

Lets look at director names of Azbit Ltd that was dissolved on 4 June 2019
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11125557/filing-history

ERMOLITSKI, Sergei

KUZNIETSOVA, Svitlana

PRUDNIKOV, Dmitry

[

[

The CTO of Bitsane (The one that has disappeared) was the applicant for the AZbit trademark.

He is registered with different dates of birth.

Other people with significant control over Azbit Ltd:

Aliaksandr Pyachura

Mikhail Yermalitski (Bitane co-founder)

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11125557/persons-with-significant-control

What a co-incidence. Of the 4 people listed as persons with significant interest in AZbit Ltd

ERMOLITSKI, Sergei (Head of marketing Bitsane and Azbit CEO)

YERMALITSKI, Mikhail  (Bitsane and AZbit Co-founder)

PRUDNIKOV, Dmitry (Bitsane CTO, Director of AZbit Ltd, Director of AZbit.com OU and applicant for AZbit trademark)

All list their birth dates as September 1983 in some official certified documents

AZbit AG has no clear control structure. The director is a NOMINEE director so the ownership or control is hidden.

https://www.cointelligence.com/content/ico_list/azbit/

So to summarize:

Azbit has been set up by several former and current Bitsane employees.

Some of them provided incorrect and inconsistent birth dates on official documents.

AZbit has various different claims about the corporate structure. Some claiming it to be AZbit Ltd, some AZbit.com OU (estonia) and some AZbit AG

Trademarks for AZbit were applied for by a Bitsane employee that is currently missing - along with the exchange and the funds.

Current and former Bitsane employees and founders are listed as Directors / former directors or persons with substantial control of AZbit.

AZBIT has previously used a STOLEN ACCOUNT  that they bought to promote their ANN thread: nixon99

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Branko

Activity: 2450
Merit: 318

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:28:17 AM

But, but, Roger Ver?
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 09:48:01 PM

Decided to tag them in the hope of getting a response to the allegations. I've held off with creating a flag (not able to be removed) in the hope for some dialogue.

There are also now some concerns about frozen accounts.

All these ICO and IEO that follow each other, will continue for another twenty years? Or thirty?
When will frozen tokens be unlocked on addresses? In the year 2040?
Promised on June 30. Cheesy

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Limamali

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 04:36:43 AM

I have my thoughts about Azbit as well. And I would like to share it. First of all I am looking in the project for some time but mainly person behind it. I hold some amount of Azbit but only to see if a scam can turn out to be true to what they say the would be. First of all let start at the contracts which are changing constantly like underwear. There are people with millions of tokens that got them just by accident. Circulating supply is not realistic, token burning will newer suceed because they will always print more no matther what they sey. They have locked coins they say, and also the say they are burning them but at the same time selling them and dumping the price. There was listing in bitforex which bitforex freezed because dumping so hard. When questioned about it, they said they are viczims ass well as their total supply is on BF. When clearly wasnt if you check TX. Then it is famous listing on Hotbit which already has it's flaws. We can't whitdraw them because of technical issue. Which I dont know what could possibly given that it runs on ETH blockchain and till Hotbit everything was fine with transactions. The people behind it are also not very legitimate. Max is question able for his role in exchange fraud. Roger, I dont really trust a little bit. Giving his role in many things that gone awry and investors loosing money. The sad part is, that history has shown us that when Roger tweets ornmakes a video isi is already too late. And now all people in forum are waiting for his magic tweet that is promised to turn things arround. Some of us are terryfied. But all in all the listing was done. And trading on Hotbit come to fruittion, albeit with a great dump. And now it raises a question to us all!? Can they really make what they promised a long time ago, seeing how it started and taking in consideration all their failures. They have all legal writings, but you have to understand that EU is soft on cryptocurency, especially some that hasnt really been advertised - maybe thats the reason they haven't really advertised it. Anyway some off us started to questioning the legitimacy and I don't wan't to scare anybody but it is some what possible of an exit scam some time in the future or a hack from their side and they are done. It would be helpful to get a mail to european comission of finance and licensing to check their papers. Cause as we know papers can be falsified and scamers are getting pretty darn smart about this stuff. It is still possible that we are all just paranoid and they have just bad luck and when put everything asside they could deliver what they promised but for now percentage points are on the bad side. So take care.
Accountsell

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 07:49:02 AM

Hmm. I have some Azbit tokens that are still frozen. As far as I know, the ICO is still ongoing until June 30. Is this a Scam? We need stronger evidence.

They have changed contracts 3 times:

0xeccab39acb2caf9adba72c1cb92fdc106b993e0b

0x77fe30b2cf39245267c0a5084b66a560f1cf9e1f

0xaaaaaaaba2ea3daab0a6c05f1b962c78c9836d99

and still don't know which fucking one is real 😡

still can't able to move that shit. waste of gas fee😡
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 12:28:17 PM

Hmm. I have some Azbit tokens that are still frozen. As far as I know, the ICO is still ongoing until June 30. Is this a Scam? We need stronger evidence.

They have changed contracts 3 times:

0xeccab39acb2caf9adba72c1cb92fdc106b993e0b

0x77fe30b2cf39245267c0a5084b66a560f1cf9e1f

0xaaaaaaaba2ea3daab0a6c05f1b962c78c9836d99

and still don't know which fucking one is real 😡

still can't able to move that shit. waste of gas fee😡

https://etherscan.io/token/0x77fe30b2cf39245267c0a5084b66a560f1cf9e1f appears to be the only one with a real Azbit logo and 300K addresses;.

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 07:20:24 PM

Everything seems to have gone silent on this one.

Bizarrely their bitcointalk account still logged on after the exchange disappeared.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: