Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:44:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]DeleteCoin ***GET IN WHILE YOU STILL CAN ****  (Read 36224 times)
Xav243

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 05:43:11 PM

I am very curious about this coin!! At least I must say the concept is interesting. Let's see what will happen, but I am optimistic for once about an alt coin.

Donation is very much appreciated
DRbXR2JqLGNYhi75nydxqJQFANb2WbMwZw

Thank you!
dboylc

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

mine for future~

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 05:43:51 PM

Giving away the DeleteCoin I mined in the first few minutes, because I refuse to support a scam. The developer is admittedly pocketing HALF OF THE PREMINE. First to PM me with their address gets them.

DFYrfUFK3u4tuoLhcWvB2YzDumLEppLaSr

Thanks~
AltDeleter (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 05:44:51 PM

Giving away the DeleteCoin I mined in the first few minutes, because I refuse to support a scam. The developer is admittedly pocketing HALF OF THE PREMINE. First to PM me with their address gets them.

What are you talking about? I specifically said that the premine would not be used for bounties, donations, giveaways, or anything else period. I am not sure where you gut this idea that I am pocketing anything. Maybe it is the way I worded it, but the coin has a 50% premine, 500 Million, which will only be touched if costs for future development require so, which will be posed to the community. I hope this clarifies but I am not trying to take anything. I honestly plan on asking for donations so we can cover bounties as that allotted premine has a dedicated use already and that is not my pocket.
I sincerely apologize for jumping to conclusions, it is just the wording of this sentence that threw me for a loop.

Delete coin is a radical idea in which 50% of the premine will be utilized to acquire useless alts in return for a coin with value

Apparently you were right to do so, that was a grammatical error on my part and it does make it seem that way. I updated the site and am updated the OP now. Thanks for pointing that out and sorry for the confusion. 
yangtaosn

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 05:48:21 PM

deletecoin:
http://dele.robmoneypool.com
http://dele1.robmoneypool.com

Ok now
CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 05:48:53 PM

What are you talking about? I specifically said that the premine would not be used for bounties, donations, giveaways, or anything else period. I am not sure where you gut this idea that I am pocketing anything. Maybe it is the way I worded it, but the coin has a 50% premine, 500 Million, which will only be touched if costs for future development require so, which will be posed to the community. I hope this clarifies but I am not trying to take anything. I honestly plan on asking for donations so we can cover bounties as that allotted premine has a dedicated use already and that is not my pocket.
I sincerely apologize for jumping to conclusions, it is just the wording of this sentence that threw me for a loop.

Delete coin is a radical idea in which 50% of the premine will be utilized to acquire useless alts in return for a coin with value

Apparently you were right to do so, that was a grammatical error on my part and it does make it seem that way. I updated the site and am updated the OP now. Thanks for pointing that out and sorry for the confusion. 
Don't sweat it. Aside from that minute detail, your concept looks very promising.
knightrader

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 05:49:29 PM

DPzd4Z8NTffamSd8PjEqZJ7qHgT3rDcfwK

will such cocks for coins
ondar82

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 05:57:50 PM

lol  Grin

DPtLCVKCNBXBcKdKterWY2zQ68WjfwWkyq
dagi

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 05:59:25 PM

i'm in :-)
DJuA9wEBNR23yd3hCfciXbuwHJshtBQSsP
AltDeleter (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:01:08 PM

First Community Question :

Received several requests for WorldTopCoin (WTC). However, after digging through some things there is no source code and no verification of premine and distro. Max coin is 30 Mil. Except the exchange?
yangtaosn

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:01:27 PM

deletecoin:

http://dele.robmoneypool.com
http://dele1.robmoneypool.com

Ok now
Dimelord

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:04:41 PM

fail coin. Another day, another gimmick.

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
Nullu

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:10:36 PM

Received several requests for WorldTopCoin (WTC). However, after digging through some things there is no source code and no verification of premine and distro. Max coin is 30 Mil. Except the exchange?

I've never even heard of it. Doesn't sound like it would make much of an impact.

Also, how are you going to calculate the cost of exchange for alts?

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
Goldsnk

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:14:45 PM

OVERVIEW DEL/USD: 17.14000000 im see on pools.And where I can exchange it? Where do these numbers mean? Incorrectly hasherate network . Strange difficult jump.when to begin the first confirmations?
lzp729

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:18:31 PM

We appreciate you present such an interesting coin to coin, we will build a pool for your conic

http://deletecoin.zhpool.com open for pre-registration
PPLNS payout
1%fee
lifetime free reward for the 3 block crackers

This is our best offer, we are

http://deletecoin.zhpool.com/logo.png

•100M Dedicated Bandwidth
Yes, we are using 100M dedecated bandwidth, we never share bandwidth between servers.

•Giga-level DDOS Protection
With world-leading DDOS/CC protection, our pool will always survive and will always be with you.

•Distributed Database Backend with Load-Balance
You, as an experienced miner, would know the importance of the backend services, that is the place we devote so many efforts.

•One Server for One Thing to Attack the Best QoS
You may notice we are using different servers for web/stratum-mining/database, yes, we isolated each parts and try to provide the best user experience.

===Contact US===
via BitMessage: BM-2cTmHz5T3Gd7DUwxszPKBF374vnxPMGPxM
via Email: support(at)zhpool.com

Thanks

Up now, Let's go

Come on, more miners, more hashes, we can do much better!
Nullu

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:18:54 PM

OVERVIEW DEL/USD: 17.14000000 im see on pools.And where I can exchange it? Where do these numbers mean? Incorrectly hasherate network . Strange difficult jump.when to begin the first confirmations?

I would ignore those prices. It's probably pointing to something else. Maybe LTC. The hashrate issues also sound pool related.

AltDeleter (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:19:43 PM

I've never even heard of it. Doesn't sound like it would make much of an impact.

Exchange is calculated on max coin, so 1% (1Mil) of Delete coin/ 30 Mil WTC = .333 or 1 Del = 0.03333333333333 WTC
CryptoBroker79

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:20:24 PM

I would ignore those prices. It's probably pointing to something else. Maybe LTC. The hashrate issues also sound pool related.
USD=Unitary Status Dollar
Nullu

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:21:34 PM

What I mean is, it's basing that USD cost on another altcoin.

Exchange is calculated on max coin, so 1% (1Mil) of Delete coin/ 30 Mil WTC = .333 or 1 Del = 0.03333333333333 WTC

Ah, so DeleteCoin has about 50 altcoins worth of buying power, is that right? Of course it won't exactly equate to that as you can only buy up so many of the coins for each targeted alt, but still.

CryptoBroker79

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:24:38 PM

http://usd-e.com/

A lot of pools give some bogus value in Unitary Status Dollar eCoin
Nullu

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:27:52 PM

http://usd-e.com/

A lot of pools give some bogus value in Unitary Status Dollar eCoin

Oh, I see.

I've seen exchanges use USD, as in dollars. I thought it may have been actual USD, rather than USDe.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: