Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:59:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any real way to earn bitcoin without investment?  (Read 1293 times)
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 02:32:00 AM

As with the passage of time more people are entering the cryptoworld and we can see there are many scammers nowadays so can you suggest any ways where newbies could earn btc without investment.

One of the main work here in this forum is BOUNTY HUNTING, and you can earn by participating to it.
You can use your social media accounts or doing signature campaign here.
That is one of the best way to earn, and you can try airdrop too!
anodyne

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 03:39:47 AM

Aside from investing in the Bitcoin crypto currency, there are still several ways on how to earn even without investing. There are some people who wants to get profit in other way than in investing. Crypto currencies nowadays are keep on spreading. This is one thing that make people to find any opportunities getting to have crypto currencies as sentiments. There are several bounties around the community. By those bounty-opportunity projects, is another way to earn Bitcoins without investing in a certain crypto project.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
alina345

Activity: 119
Merit: 6

Hello =)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 03:47:54 AM

Investing in Bitcoin is an excellent way to move forward with the world of Blockchain for financial transactions. Bitcoin is the world's first completely decentralized cryptocurrency, so i would recommend learning more about it. There are many places where you can get started. For example: bitcoin.org
Commitments

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 04:20:05 AM

Always have real way how to earn money with out investing in bitcoin and altcoin project, you can start by joining on bounty or airdrop project, how ever is the best ideas how to earn much money without have to invest first.
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:10:20 AM

if you have any skill, you can try to sell your service, like the writing skill, bloggin skill, desining, or anything else, you can start to open freelance with bitcoin as the payment, second you can try to find the faucet, i know the faucet earning is low right now, but if you try, again and again, i think you can reach your target as soon as possible
is not necessary to have bitcoin through investment, because not everyone has the money to buy it. So trying to get bitcoin by selling services where payment is using bitcoin, or following a bounty where payments using altcoin aItre then sold by exchanging bitcoin.
Nothing is impossible while trying because bitcoin can change the fate of someone to be happy in just 1 or 2 years. This has been proven by many people throughout the world.

Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:04:14 AM

As with the passage of time more people are entering the cryptoworld and we can see there are many scammers nowadays so can you suggest any ways where newbies could earn btc without investment.

Yes you can still earn without any form investment here in the forum, all you need to do is try to seek for a campaign who accepting newbie in rank whether in signature, Facebook, Twitter, Telegram and Reddit. Good luck to you Wink
Coin-Desk

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:17:58 AM

There are thousands of practical ways to make Bitcoin without investment. It's not right to always invest in Bitcoin. In addition to investing, it is possible to earn Bitcoin. You will find small tasks in this forum in the micro earning section, which will help you earn Bitcoin. You can also earn Bitcoin through a signature campaign. There is no need to invest in making Bitcoin. But if you earn Bitcoin through investment, the profit is much more.

Thank you

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:30:24 AM

Bounty payments on here if you can be fortunate enough to be accepted.
Just dont try to make more money by trading your coins as you will probably lose more then you earn.
Trading is included in short-term investments, so trading is not included in this criterion. there are many jobs that make money in crypto. yeah for example bounty campaign, being a manager campaign, or selling goods and services, or lending
As long you have skills and can accept payment with crypto, this forum will be suitable for you because in p2p transaction no need rules from government from your country and don't forget to use escrow.
Thats the point, if you want to make money from crypto and this forum, you only need skills such as fluent English you can
become a translator, manager, and so on. what is your skill and use it to offer your services Smiley
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 10:30:44 AM

Bounty payments on here if you can be fortunate enough to be accepted.
Just dont try to make more money by trading your coins as you will probably lose more then you earn.
Trading is included in short-term investments, so trading is not included in this criterion. there are many jobs that make money in crypto. yeah for example bounty campaign, being a manager campaign, or selling goods and services, or lending
As long you have skills and can accept payment with crypto, this forum will be suitable for you because in p2p transaction no need rules from government from your country and don't forget to use escrow.
Thats the point, if you want to make money from crypto and this forum, you only need skills such as fluent English you can
become a translator, manager, and so on. what is your skill and use it to offer your services Smiley

Yeah, i told him, it is best forum to earn bitcoin, but work with sincerity give us reward and if he is sincere man then he could earn from in this forum. No need investment and no need capital only use work properly and get bitcoin. Also it is best place because of leaning, we get information and knowledge from it. So starting work with this bitcointalk, it is best experience.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 12:34:56 PM

There was a time I recommend newbies to do faucets, but it is not recommended anymore the best option I can think of is bounty hunting there are Canino sites that offer signature bounty in exchange for Bitcoin and I'm doing it right now, it's easy and profitable for newbies but you have to rank up of course.

powermagic

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:20:55 PM

there are other ways to get bitcoin with expertise in this forum, such as following campaign or airdrop but it all takes a long time, but I suggest not to follow the faucet because there are too many screamers, and just waste time
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:21:58 PM

Giveaways, games and rounds, campaigns, bounties (selling tokens/altcoins into bitcoin).

Those are the possible ways that I can think of.
Literally speaking, if we are talking about investment in terms of money,  those ways that you've just mentioned are the best way to earned some dust of bitcoin, you need to be positive in order to find comfortable ways to earned, tough task from the beginning but along the road you will learned more and
for sure you'll going use doing it.
OP is looking for a way that he don't have to put any amount to have bitcoin.

Someone on the altcoin discussion said that he made 1.xx BTC through airdrops, can't believe on that story, he/she is just making up a story or its a fact.
Only way they can make this much in just airdrops is if they have multiple of social media accounts to do them all at once per airdrop or they are working in a team of bounty people and they are pooling all the altcoins worth of btc together to come up with such amount.
It is what they do, keep on collecting.

But most of the time, those airdrops that they are collecting are bunch of scams and doesn't have any significant value.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:14:26 PM

Gone are those days when you could gain a good amount of money without investing.Unlike recent times, ICOs used to be very promising and tokens were listed almost right after the ICOs. You would hardly get scammed those days. Again, faucets were rewarding very well unlike now that you can not even withdraw your rewards should you get them at all. A lot of things have changed now and it takes only luck to find a good bounty and even with that, you need to be very skillful in diverse ways in order to be successful. If you have the financial muscles and could afford loosing some money with chaos then consider investing too because you will hardly get enough with investing.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 606

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:37:52 PM

there are other ways to get bitcoin with expertise in this forum, such as following campaign or airdrop but it all takes a long time, but I suggest not to follow the faucet because there are too many screamers, and just waste time
I agree.You can still earn some bitcoin through participating in good bounty campaigns and follow all its required tasks.But the fact that most of the campaigns today turned out to be scam so be very cautious and careful which bounty campaign to participate.You can offer also your good services or skills in the bitcoin forum and might earn bitcoin too.

Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:48:06 PM

I agree.You can still earn some bitcoin through participating in good bounty campaigns and follow all its required tasks.But the fact that most of the campaigns today turned out to be scam so be very cautious and careful which bounty campaign to participate.You can offer also your good services or skills in the bitcoin forum and might earn bitcoin too.
I think if you want to get free Bitcoin there is no other way, other than the one already mentioned, and if you want to find bitcoin, the only way to go is to invest or trade, but for beginners it is not recommended because the risk is too high

Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:57:16 PM

If you really want to earn it you have to work for it and oh, there is no return of investments if you never had invested. That's what we call a proof-of-work, there is no more free in this world nowadays. Even in ancient times, they have to work hard in order to get some foods and that's how the world goes buddy. Easy money means higher difficulty and risk that you have to go through and people who have obtained this has a higher self-confidence that seems almost fearless.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:00:50 PM

When I was first introduced into the cryptocurrency world, I wanted to earn free BTC and the only way I had to earn was to join earn.com. A friend of mine introduced me and I have at least enjoyed some good amount of BTC there. You just have to sign up and be taking somw surveys to collect BTC. Although its not too much but its ok.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:13:08 PM

There are so many ways to earn bitcoin herein forum or outside the forum depends on your talent capabity  and dedication to reseach well all possible to get earn free.

If you want to earn bitcoin without any investment you should be having some skills and to take some jobs online, there are a lot of job offers here in bitcointalk forums, you can take some of them and you'll be paid using bitcoin or altcoins. I don't advise anyone to use faucets or games to earn bitcoin, because it's really a waste of time.

This is actually a perfect answer came from you mate nothing doubt skills and knowledge is the way how to get free bitcoin but need to give quality time to get more skills and knowledge in this field of technology.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 05:01:56 AM

If you don't want to invest money in btc, then you need to invest your time.

You can participate in different bounty programs and as soon as you get the tokens for your work you can exchange them into btc.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 05:18:18 AM

If you want to earn here in the crypto currency community, without investing, I guess you need to have a patience and hard work as well as a good strategic plan for earning. That is right that there are lots of ways but the question is, are you capable to went in to many holes here in the crypto currency to earn? Somehow like engaging in the different bounty campaigns. But that, you can earn but of course just in a slow manner unlike in investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: