Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:14:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Be aware, so many scam coins are around  (Read 3626 times)
OTC

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:00:16 PM

Sure. As well there are investors who want serious business, there are also scammers around who want to scam these investors and run away with their money. So investors should really beware and cautious when investing in cryptocurrency.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KrakenZ

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:08:21 PM

Indeed fraud is very prevalent in the crypto currency world, making crypto currencies lose the trust of investors. The fraudsters are very clever in launching the action. Many very good and responsible projects do not get investors as a result of the loss of investor confidence in the crypto currency. Many of these fraudulent projects require us to be careful and selective when choosing a project. We better explore in full and not be affected by the issue because many issues are only misleading.
ninja811

Activity: 266

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:14:24 PM

The cryptocurrency market copies all other economic models.
Shitty coins are required to be on the market as well as promising.
Our task is to be able to distinguish them and be successful.
Having enough experience and desire, I have no doubt in the future.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:16:33 PM

You can safely remove 90% of all coins currently on the market, they are all a big fraud that does not carry any benefit to society.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:23:32 PM

Shitty coins are required to be on the market as well as promising.
They aren't required mate,  nobody's wanting it to be a part of crypto market cause this huge numbers shit coins are just ruining the entire crypto market.  It give doubts to the buying individuals and even have wrong choice causing them to loss especially for beginners. 
Supposedly it shouldn't be existed if we have that power to remove those coins, but we don't have. And giving some awareness to the community will be a big help for not to be fooled into them.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:28:52 PM

you know, that some people have a good profit from scam projects - when newbies buying coins and believe in true of project - traders making good money.. so scam could be even profitable
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:38:57 PM

The scammers are actually everywhere and it makes investing scary for investors. Nobody wants to loose their hard earned dollars to some mischievous abd unscrupulous element whose intentions is to take advantage of the openness of the blockchain. I think folks should just be meticulous
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:44:13 PM

I think with time all these scams ICOs will be fixed and all filtered out as thearket keeps growing people become more wise. Thank you for sharing.
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:14:34 PM

@Pffrt, thanks for the prompt alert.
This method of scam has been in the space for quite some time now, which was why i made the resolution that, any project team asking to buy more coins to receive airdrop i scam, because it is so common, except for some few ones that truly mean what they promise and can be trusted.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:31:02 PM

Yeah, the market is getting filled with either scam coins or shit coins. Sadly, there are people out there that has invested thousands of money on coins that are useless aka shitcoins. They do not do any kind of research about those coins. They get caught by those fake volume created at different exchanges. If a coin is a clone of another coin, then there is a high chance that coin is to fail and be dumped in the future.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
louisBSAS

Activity: 623

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 10:06:16 PM

That is true there is a lot out there we need to be careful for investing or promoting of many projects that all they want is stoling the money from their investors or they did not paying the bounty hunters for their works, so we need to be more aware of this.

That is why I advertise only those projects in which I invest myself. And I participate in the bounty campaigns, first of all, not because of the award, but in order to increase the price of my investments.
I would not, not because of any money, advertise scam projects. I would not like to take on such responsibility.

sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 10:46:02 PM

you know, that some people have a good profit from scam projects - when newbies buying coins and believe in true of project - traders making good money.. so scam could be even profitable
Your idea is really bad, only this time I see someone thinking positively about a scammer. Yeah, it's profitable for scammer not for both parties. Traders who cheat beginners are the same as scammers, it will only reduce the crypto user population.

budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 10:53:38 PM

Your idea is really bad, only this time I see someone thinking positively about a scammer. Yeah, it's profitable for scammer not for both parties. Traders who cheat beginners are the same as scammers, it will only reduce the crypto user population.
bad ideas and very few people say that, only people in who cheat benefit, if people are deceived they will lose a lot and they will certainly regret what they have done.
It is strange to hear that someone who is cheated will benefit.
In my opinion you must be vigilant and don't be easy to believe in avoiding scammers.

sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:00:37 PM

You can safely remove 90% of all coins currently on the market, they are all a big fraud that does not carry any benefit to society.
with the amount of coins that are now available, a 90% estimate is already well possible. unfortunately that means there are more shit coins than good coins and that is sad. but time will surely kill most shit coins and in the end only good projects will survive.
Tyoks

Activity: 223
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:03:57 PM

I think with time all these scams ICOs will be fixed and all filtered out as thearket keeps growing people become more wise. Thank you for sharing.

we all hope so, but the ICO situation is getting even worse here and in my opinion, the best year for the ICO project is in 2017 where many projects can achieve great success from now on which even more and more ICO scams.
I hope that in the future the condition will improve even more over time and there are strict regulations for every new ICO that will come out.

Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:17:53 PM

Scam coin have been around for a while now, is time everyone have to belive that not only coin who run after or before the token sale are only scam. Some major coin get listed in order to fulfill their scam, that's why you see them keep selling to any buyers until the price crash.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:29:42 PM

Actually, there are hundreds of it this alone scam sections here compiled over 400 scam coins, not only three, even projects that are considered a good one are turning out to be a bad egg I joined a lot of coin's bounty campaign and until now they are delaying payment.
gaj ahmada

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:52:48 PM

indeed we have to be careful because there are a lot of scam coins in circulation, not only are the newly finished ICO coins but many large coins that try to enter the market are also at risk of becoming scam coins, many coins currently have no value because the developer only takes advantage and not trying to develop the project properly
akungagal

Activity: 700

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 02:34:48 AM

indeed we have to be careful because there are a lot of scam coins in circulation, not only are the newly finished ICO coins but many large coins that try to enter the market are also at risk of becoming scam coins, many coins currently have no value because the developer only takes advantage and not trying to develop the project properly
but new coins can be more dangerous than coins that already have big names in crypto. indeed we must always be careful in every decision we make, any coin can appear to be a scam and will harm us if we do not learn more.

Freescan

Activity: 397

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 03:07:06 AM

I think there is no end to fraudsters, therefore we are here to be vigilant before taking part in investing in Iico, fraudsters roaming around us, ensuring that if you know there are oddities in this project it's better to avoid them. they always lurk anytime for someone who is careless or inattentive.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: