Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:51:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Be aware, so many scam coins are around  (Read 3626 times)
kleshovab7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:37:12 PM

Thanks representing this enlightment almost these casts, at littlest with this data additional local fellow would not misspend their age and cash in advertising and investment into this propose separately. it is age fellow of this assembly indeed select just from Converse ICOs whether you should enquire me. As i assume 't look the cause reason we should address immense wholes of cash to any grouping who take to get a solvent to an existent issue still assume 't get all the more a original of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:18:26 PM

Wow I really did not know that Privcy had been set as a Scam project, I participated in it, I did not invest anything, at first it was very exciting, but there came a time when the project did not offer anything else, everything was stagnant, It was at that moment when I decided to sell all those coins, because I knew there was something weird about there.

In fact I know many friends who decided to invest there, it is unfortunate, in addition many people who had come out disappointed in a similar project called DeepOnion something similar happened to them, because that project is dead today, they had all the success in their hands and they let everything That was, but thank you very much for the information, it's really a shame, it looked like it would look good on that project but it turned out to be a scam.
Unfortunately this is the reality of the market in which we are, there are many coins out there that are very popular but that are scams and that is because they invest all their money and efforts to market their coin and not in programmers that can make their vision a reality, most coins promise to be better than bitcoin, but bitcoin was created by a genius and it is being improved by the most capable persons around the world so beating bitcoin is not going to be an easy thing at all.

And the fastest people recognize this reality the fastest they will realize that most coins that are promising to be the next bitcoin are just lying and they should not listen to them.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:18:35 AM

To learn more about the scam projects you need to visit the scam accusation section guys where you can find lot of exposed crypto projects with the proof.

This thread also need to moved there.
Good suggestion. All the discussion about scams in coins should be moved to its own section but it is not of any problem and we should continue our discussion on it because in trading we buy coins. There are thousands of coins available in the market but I suggest going with the most famous ones because they are safe and should not look at those which are not known to you only then you will not get trapped.
Andthis

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:17:34 PM

Fortunate that I did not away my age in the profish safari, I well-tried to visitation their site, on the other hand something funny with their site it aloof common with a small diary contagious search.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:41:46 PM

Definitely. Cryptocurrency is growing massively with the invention of so many new coins. These coins may be genuine as well as scam. However, you need not to be afraid.

but without new coins there won't be any progress. maybe among these new coins there is new Ethereum or EOS, who knows?

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:58:41 PM

This is a big problem of the market. Almost every day many projects are launching their self. In one hand new projects are good they make the whole ecosystem. With new projects new coins their is a new idea. But the problem is most of them are scams. Yes, most of the ICO coins are scam they scammed people and took all the money or they just failed at the project. Now the ICO market is changed by the ieo market so the number of scam is in control, but at a time this scams are destroying the the whole ICO ecosystem. But now it's kind of fine, anyday this scammers can enter ieo market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:49:47 AM

This is a big problem of the market. Almost every day many projects are launching their self. In one hand new projects are good they make the whole ecosystem. With new projects new coins their is a new idea. But the problem is most of them are scams. Yes, most of the ICO coins are scam they scammed people and took all the money or they just failed at the project. Now the ICO market is changed by the ieo market so the number of scam is in control, but at a time this scams are destroying the the whole ICO ecosystem. But now it's kind of fine, anyday this scammers can enter ieo market.

New project with different functionality should be good for cryptocurrency market, but the problem is too many scam ICOs in market. Regulation should be needed to prevent more scam ICOs. If scam ICOs can prevent, i am believe more investor will come to ICOs and it will be more attractive for market
ofKJVb

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 04:57:24 PM

I yet mention those times I rushed Profish generosity extremely good. It's actually maturing the ordering of the period what these so titled ICO does. You are not far-away from it, nearly apply database on change to embellish their bunco.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 05:21:22 PM

Among so many scam Project its all about experience of bounty hunter that where they should invest their time. They must know about mánager who advertirá their Project their success ratio And What actually the project is offering. Strict regulation from different forum is also one of way to control these projects

crispyfry211

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 03:44:35 PM

Many projects have issued coins or tokens but they are usually scsm and untrustworthy because their project is unknown and now we can look at the projects before investing and working here, so it's better to trust with well-known project operators such as the Dencoin team that many of the projects have been successfully completed and are now releasing the new Dencoin project that we can invest in our money and please checkck Dencoin tokens.
Morluril

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:47:35 PM

Thither are so various bunco currency buncos so beware of generosity nimrod largely investors as they buoy deal currency traffickers largely to the ico away thither so be smart so you buoy not bunco and disburse your cash representing purchase currency that you are tired to purchase and in so various rising ico instantly yet hard to determine whether it is legit or not on the other hand we yet peruse whether a ico is great similar whether it is catalogued on ico ben and whether the admins are legit and whether the softcap achieve the explore it is emphatically legit an ico on the other hand achieve not all the more annoyance largely representing investors thither desire yet be legit ico than the basic ones to come out as their employee observes and control to greater amble their undertakings and incline towards these investors.
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:50:13 PM

Definitely. Cryptocurrency is growing massively with the invention of so many new coins. These coins may be genuine as well as scam. However, you need not to be afraid.

but without new coins there won't be any progress. maybe among these new coins there is new Ethereum or EOS, who knows?

There are so many new projects that are not scam, they simply fail with their ideas. Since then, the project failed and closed, making people call it a scam
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:52:30 PM

In addition to these ones you listed are many more, with no clear or unique idea but to take money from investors.
Good research can't be overemphasized or taken for granted, as anyone who refuses to do so will only be at the mercy of fraudulent projects.
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 10:54:28 PM

You have done well by listing these ones, although there are still many out there, but this is good.
Like I always say, let's forget hype and go after what the team knows, this is how to figure out the bad ones.
Someone aiming to deliver something, must have experience in such, since that is right then let's focus on what they know and figure out their intention thus reducing scam projects.

ChaoChibai

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:12:11 PM

Yes bounty hunters will always have a guard up and give extra time to examine the project that we want to participate. We should know the team and read the paper carefully. Because scam is increasing now and it’s harder to find good project.

trumplove

Activity: 249

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:15:49 PM

Yes bounty hunters will always have a guard up and give extra time to examine the project that we want to participate. We should know the team and read the paper carefully. Because scam is increasing now and it’s harder to find good project.
it's very difficult to find a good project because there are more scams so we find it difficult to find a good project.
if we are not careful maybe we can get stuck, because there are many risks that we have to face.
be careful so you don't get stuck and hopefully you can find a good project that works well.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:38:13 PM

Yes, exactly they are around most especially now the market is regaining itself to continue scamming investors from where they stopped.
Good a thing there is IEO now, therefore the chances of scamming investors has been reduced unlike in the case of ICOs. It is wise to always take out time to study any project before even thinking if investing, whether IEO or ICO, a project needs to be studied to know the potential of the team behind it.

irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:51:46 PM

Yes, they are just too much springing up everyday with no unique product or idea but just hype so as to exit with investors funds. Irrespective of the fact ICOs are now on the downtrend, investors ought to be careful and wise in the IEOs they go for as a successful IEO doesn't mean a project will last long term.

CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:53:55 PM

Profish? I joined in this ICO because of their persuasive message. They told me that they are already in exchanges. And because of that, I believed to them. But that is miserable thing that I did to my life. Because of that scenario, I tried to make research right now and I do not care if they are listed or not. Because I proved that some listed ICO are scam.

Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 04:52:03 AM

There are so many new projects that are not scam, they simply fail with their ideas. Since then, the project failed and closed, making people call it a scam

New coin or new project needed if bring new idea and new project. Most new project are duplicating old project and sometimes its just pump and dump coin. Scam coin not only in ICOs but i think a lot already in market and better make investment on top 100 coinmarketcap

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: