Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:33:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tradesatoshi - BEWARE! Blocking without reasons.  (Read 4015 times)
DiHunter (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 09:27:20 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2019, 06:57:31 AM by DiHunter

Oh, peeps, you need to visit their discord-channel. It's amazing: https://discord.gg/p2ewBgF
I will share some content here:

The admin's answers are awesome! All shitcoins are neutralized, the world can sleep peacefully! lol

Just, read this:

heroic15397 09/03/2019
I don't mind properly going through the Level 2, I don't want to lose the account and be forever locked out. I don't like the way it happened, suddenly being thrown out like that. It should have been obvious by giving nonsense info that I was not providing authentic info. Why then let me enjoy the account for more than a year then suddenly change their requirements. It's strange.
Their even asking about the exact time of birth, I mean, how could I take this seriously?

heroic15397 09/03/2019
I am starting to think it may have to do with the spammers lately. Before I lost access I saw that you now need a 0.01 BTC balance to chat. Maybe they decided to do a cleaning of suspected account and I was caught in the net. But the thing is, I only have one account and I have (small) funds there, so I'm not ready to give up and having to create a new legit account.
All it says is: ''Dear user please update your KYC details here'', whatever tab you try to open.  Then you end up in Account with no specific indication.
My previous submitted info is locked and I cannot change it so I cannot do Level 2 with that nonsense Level 1 info.

This is the vivid example: this guy won't be able to pass the KYC, cause his current account data differ from his ID and he is unable to change it. Good bye, funds!

And compare this:
Sender: ModDonnie Created: 3/16/2019 8:47:04 AM
... Yet we warn our customers in advance about upcoming KYC checks...

And this:
heroic15397 09/03/2019
"..I don't like the way it happened, suddenly being thrown out like that.."

TradeSatoshi are liars!
DiHunter (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 09:38:46 PM

Seems like a course of action needed once again. Who's with me?

I'm trying to inform miners and traders in discord and here. May be we can post at reddit.

Spread the word, people.
DiHunter (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:39:13 AM

Feel free to comment
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrencyTrading/comments/b2w8d6/tradesatoshi_accounts_blocking_beware/
infinitecash

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 04:24:41 AM

Not a word from the "verification team"  Angry Angry Angry Angry
zombieapocalypsecoin

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 06:48:57 AM

I been in Tradesatoshi since 2015 and i never had a problem.
I am aware that users are getting their accounts locked till they submit KYC documents since the start, and after they submit the documents their accounts became available again.

I am aware that months ago a user "Josmaico" did something wrong with his account, not sure what it was but he must broke the terms and conditions and his account became locked and he was asked to provide KYC documents, why i know this? because i am an active user and i saw on the trollbox how Josmaico accessed the site and start trolling with other usernames, even if Josmaico was doing this Tradesatoshi was good and after Josmaico submited the documents his account became avaible and he started to chat on the trollbox. You can ask anyone on Tradesatoshi trollbox about Josmaico, or even here you can ask and i believe someone should know him.

I have proof that Josmaico even created a post 3 months ago on reddit saying to do not use Tradesatoshi
Here is the link https://www.reddit.com/r/Tradesatoshi/comments/a44wsx/beware_of_exchange_tradesatoshi/

this is what josmaico wrote

CAUTION DO NOT USE TRADESATOSHI !!!
TradeSatoshi has blocked my account with 8 million composite currencies (COMP) and 0.1 LTC. I tried some response from those in charge of the support and they ignored my messages and blocked me from the means of contact with the network. As of 12/2/2018 my account is locked. I'm hoping to unlock my account, so I can withdraw my coins and transfer to another purse. Their support is formed by amateurs, there is no professionalism. CAUTION, DO NOT USE TRADESATOSHI !!

Josmaico got his account back and he never went to social media again to tell others that his account was activated again.

I am only saying. If you got your account locked at Tradesatoshi, Bittrex, Binance, Poloniex, ETC. is because you where flagged, sending stolen coins, impersinating another person, using fake name, doing something illegal.

If you have nothing to worry, then you can just submit your documents and wait for your account to get verified, just like Josmaico.

But instead you start to post everywhere using fake accounts that your account got blocked, like that will unblock your account!

So submit the documents if you are clear, of you are hidding something from us? and not telling us why dont you want to submit the KYC documents?

I have my account verified on every exchange i use, i fallow the terms and conditions and i never had a problem.

What i am seen here is a bunch of trolls that want to attack an exchange to create some fud so users withdraw some coins in particular and then benefit from this.

I believe you want to make everybody to move SHND out of Tradesatoshi to Coinexchange and then buy it when is cheap and stake it and sell it, because this is what is just happening since you starting to fud on shitcoin forums.
Look at the volume of SHND, is going down on Tradesatoshi while going up on Coinexchange.
If is not this then what it is?
Why this FUD agains Tradesatoshi?
I seen it before.
Was Bitfinex
Poloniex
Hitbtc
and now Tradesatoshi.

Can you invite me to your telegram pump and dump fud exchange group so i can also benefit from this?

Or is not market manipulation?

When you post here a proof that you submit the documents and Tradesatoshi did not verify your account then i will believe all this crap.

But till then, all here its a lie, some pump and dump thing going on.
DiHunter (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:38:09 AM

That's amazing, guys. We have some very interesting persons here and at reddit.
There are few comments at reddit from three persons, nearely at the same time. Meet them:

https://www.reddit.com/user/chavesito
https://www.reddit.com/user/bitcoinloco
https://www.reddit.com/user/JusticeArrive

They all like or live in, or just very interested in Venezuela and they all are fond of Traidsatoshi:

Nothing suspicious, surely Wink

Tradesatoshi was dissolved in UK? Where is it now? Venezuela? Roll Eyes
DiHunter (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:51:00 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2019, 01:40:48 PM by DiHunter

So submit the documents if you are clear, of you are hidding something from us? and not telling us why dont you want to submit the KYC documents?

Who us, buddy?  Grin
Most of affected users are hiding their 100$-balances, lol. And this shitty exchange even doesn't have fiat-pairs.

The problem of Traidsatoshi is: They block not only accounts, but legally deposited funds also. All these users above had the first-level verification from Tradesatoshi. So they could trade under 2000 $ limit. So all their deposits were legal. But now they are freezed. How could they become illegal? New mandatory KYC-check can't make them illegal if previuosly they were counted as legal by the Traidsatoshi itself. Why not to return them to the owners - send them back to user? And after this users will freely decide whether they want to trade at Tradesatoshi or not.

Traidsatoshi can ask for mandatory KYC-check, no problems. Most small and medium traders will just leave them.

This is a typical third-rate exchange with unknown staff behind it and questionable origin. Giving them your ID info just to trade one shitcoin to another or to btc at best (cause they don't have fiat) is not smart.

I'm posting all this to let users withdraw their funds prior blocking and not to end up hostages of the situation.

ps. And the bullshit about some unknown shitcoin - I'll leave it on your conscience.
DiHunter (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 06:31:46 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2019, 08:08:47 AM by DiHunter

Big or small exchanges, the matter is only send coins/ tokens to exchanges when you have plan to sell them in short term, hours or days, because you see them rising nearly to your desired profit-taking price.
If not, storing and holding them all in wallets you have fully control.
Right. But this is an ideal option, it is worth striving for, but in practice it is not always possible to realize it.
More easy for altcoins, but bitcoin fees sometime are too huge to withdraw it from exchange many times.

By the way, the crappy Tradesatoshi have set the fees for BTC withdrawal at 0.004! And seems it had changed just before the KYC-checks started.
Binance has 0.0005 fee for BTC withdrawal vs Tradesatoshi 0.004 fee for BTC.
Binance vs Tradesatoshi, lol. A bit greedy, don't you think so, people?!  Wink Almost by one order of magnitude. And a lot less professional.

vs

Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:20:30 AM

Who us, buddy?  Grin
Most of affected users are hiding their 100$-balances, lol. And this shitty exchange even doesn't have fiat-pairs.
Looks like you already hit him in his butt. Anyway, I found his account suspicious, after an almost 2 years from being dead account he suddenly gets active and post here. Seems he intentionally post this to kick your ass and accuse that you're hiding something.
Blatantly, he loves tradesatoshi well, see his post history.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
DiHunter (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:36:56 AM

Looks like you already hit him in his butt. Anyway, I found his account suspicious, after an almost 2 years from being dead account he suddenly gets active and post here. Seems he intentionally post this to kick your ass and accuse that you're hiding something.
Blatantly, he loves tradesatoshi well, see his post history.
Yeah, good catch. May be another venezuelan guy ). All first comments at the reddit-post were from three venezuelan guys, which are fond of Traidsatoshi: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrencyTrading/comments/b2w8d6/tradesatoshi_accounts_blocking_beware/
One of them have even said, that some chat moderators (Traidsatoshi moderators, probably) are venezuelans:

Dissolved in UK, new owner in Venezuela?  Roll Eyes
DiHunter (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 01:57:54 PM

Haha, Tradesatoshi has changed their fees after this post (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5118992.msg50245384#msg50245384) at BitcoinTalk.

There can be two reasons for this:
1) they specifically increased the withdrawal fees before KYC-check;
2) these fools read our messages and got scared.  Wink

This is funny! But! If you have funds there, use this chance, may be it won't last long!
zombieapocalypsecoin

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 02:28:33 PM

LoL

Scared of you? why?
Hitbtc have dynamic fees, changes every few hours,
Is not possible that Tradesatoshi uses the same system than Hitbtc and some glitch on their api or something caused the fee to increase?
I don't think so they are reading your posts here, or who you think you are? Mr Vitallik?

Haha, Tradesatoshi has changed their fees after this post (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5118992.msg50245384#msg50245384) at BitcoinTalk.

There can be two reasons for this:
1) they specifically increased the withdrawal fees before KYC-check;
2) these fools read our messages and got scared.  Wink

This is funny! But! If you have funds there, use this chance, may be it won't last long!
DiHunter (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 02:52:41 PM

Scared of you? why?
Hitbtc have dynamic fees, changes every few hours,
Is not possible that Tradesatoshi uses the same system than Hitbtc and some glitch on their api or something caused the fee to increase?
Sure it was a glitch, which had last for weeks.  Wink All Tradesatoshi is a big glitch.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 04:00:20 PM

Why you choose to use that, anyway? I mean we have tons of good sites but you still chose that. Honestly, I didn't even dare to use that site since my friend warned me and even my token got listed there, I just wait for another site than to deal with it.
At least this information can help other peoples in this forum to avoid from this trading place, as you know we have a lot of trading place/exchange here and we never know each people will use a place for trading because they didn't know before about the exchange. So as this information will help especially for newbies which still have a little understanding toward an exchange.
DiHunter (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 04:28:47 PM

At least this information can help other peoples in this forum to avoid from this trading place, as you know we have a lot of trading place/exchange here and we never know each people will use a place for trading because they didn't know before about the exchange. So as this information will help especially for newbies which still have a little understanding toward an exchange.
Thank you. Good point! That's what this is all about.
DiHunter (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 11:04:37 AM

More and more user's comments and themes appear with complaints on Traidsatoshi last actions:

DiHunter (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 11:28:04 AM

Traidsatoshi staff is spamming their own theme  Tradesatoshi.com - CryptoCurrency Exchange with idiotic pictures to hide the comments with users complaints! I hope moderators will remove it, but if not - these attempts look very pathetic anyway, lol.
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 12:14:23 PM

Why you choose to use that, anyway? I mean we have tons of good sites but you still chose that. Honestly, I didn't even dare to use that site since my friend warned me and even my token got listed there, I just wait for another site than to deal with it.

Btw, what happened on the other mail that you use? Do they respond?
You're right, there are many quality exchanges. But there was coin, which had chosen this exchange as first for listing, so i was trading with this coin there.
Seems, they even unblocked my main e-mail, so i was able to send a support request, but got just a standard answer:

11.03.2019, 03:41, "Tradesatoshi" <neverbin16@tradesatoshi.com>:
> Dear user,
>
> Did you already send the required documents for KYC?if it is , our verification team will verify those documents you provided and contact you through your account registered email address.
>
> Kind regards,
> Mod Chicky

Looks like, i will loose all the amount of the coin i was trading with. Bad experience for me, but good chance not to repeat it for us all.

And from their email, it looks like they consider themselves a financial institution now?
Yeah, seems so)

One guy pointed me at this: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09878766
I'm not sure whether it means something, so i'll just leave it here.

Tradesatoshi Ltd is incorporated in Hong Kong according to its terms:

https://tradesatoshi.com/Home/Terms

It is currently a registered company in Hong Kong according to the register.

https://www.icris.cr.gov.hk/csci/

I'm not sure where it was incorporated prior to this. It is likely that it moved its operation to Hong Kong prior to its de-registration in the UK.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
DiHunter (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 12:31:43 PM

Tradesatoshi Ltd is incorporated in Hong Kong according to its terms:

https://www.icris.cr.gov.hk/csci/

I'm not sure where it was incorporated prior to this. It is likely that it moved its operation to Hong Kong prior to its de-registration in the UK.

Good catch! So, for some reasons (new owner, lawsuits, etc.) Tradesatoshi was forced to change the registration to the asian region.
DiHunter (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:21:18 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2019, 09:55:55 AM by DiHunter

Tradesatoshi has so much unexplainable love from Venezuelans. This guy is posting spam to hide all users complaints in tradesatoshi thread:

And his nickname sends us to:
Venezuelan bolívar
The main currency of Venezuela since 20 August 2018

And previously there were these venezuelan guys: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5118992.msg50238044#msg50238044

Dissolved in UK, newly registered in Hong Kong, and so much staff from Venezuela - that can possibly point to the real owner.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: