Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:43:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How some hosting platforms are dumping on your investment.  (Read 1410 times)
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 11:53:28 AM

Just don't invest on masternode platform then you will be okay lol.
much shills everywhere. team, supporters, audiences are absolutely fake.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 12:41:50 PM

How do you not know that this kind of investment is actually a ponzi scheme, better avoid this one.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 01:22:58 PM

I can say that this is not the kind of platform on which we can trust our investments and trade it here.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Purvik

Activity: 101
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 01:41:00 PM

So many issues and doubt thoughts about the platform is keep on going. This is in need of a quick solution from the team.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 01:50:31 PM

I am so much afraid to just tried and tried any platforms here in the community most especially if it seems like so suspicious. Something like this that have so many negative feedbacks from the crowd.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 02:21:52 PM

So many issues and doubt thoughts about the platform is keep on going. This is in need of a quick solution from the team.
Almost every day all the news and evidence is updated here. But I still have doubts. I will follow developments further.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 02:34:41 PM

I can say that this is not the kind of platform on which we can trust our investments and trade it here.
I want to clarify with you in your opinion, are you 100% sure that you shouldn’t work at all on this platform and contact them with investments?
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 02:53:33 PM

I am now afraid to mess with similar projects. I do not want to lose their investments. The market is not stable now and so has lost most of its savings.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 03:05:20 PM

I want to clarify if I need a refund that I invested. Will I be able to return them? How do I get my investment back?
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:06:38 PM

Will update more evidence about the project? Is there anything else that can prove that they were doing the machinations?
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:28:51 PM

I can not fully understand this topic. A lot of not clear information about guilt. But if they continue to send their tokens, then why do they need it?
coinbitcoin91

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:49:13 PM

CHT should start their own coin like trittium, and take payment from fees in their own currency, insted of dumping the fee on the market

CHT coin is in the works...

All shared masternode providers take fees in the coin that they host. GTM, Midas, TRTT, everyone

Do you really think a 4% commission from rewards is going to move a market? get real.
This purported article is nothing more than a slanderous puff piece from a half witted employee of Midas, at the direction of Titrium

Some services do provide an option to pay fees using the shared service's native coin, why isn't it a requirement?

The largest shared masternode service, GTM, does not use their own coin for shared mn fees, even though they charge cold wallet hosting in their own native coin.

Open your eyes people, do some critical thinking.
If at the moment the coin is in development, when do you plan to release it? To show which side is true?
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 01:08:01 PM

-find a quick way to earn on  the internet
-found bitcointalk and its shit masternode coin
-invest
-got a lot of profit
-got dumped when u tryin to sell ur profit
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:47:54 PM

-invest
-got a lot of profit

Yes, unfortunately it happens very often. Not all coins can be trusted and there is no need to immediately buy anything, you need at least to follow the development of this coin and see if it rises in price.
damniatx_

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:00:28 PM

Will update more evidence about the project? Is there anything else that can prove that they were doing the machinations?
I think there is enough information here to understand that these guys are not serious people, I think users must know about it.
Dua

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:07:11 PM

Yes, it is already clear. In fact, it is a pity that now there are so many scams in the crypto-world. It is necessary to choose a trading platform very carefully.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:17:48 PM

I want to clarify if I need a refund that I invested. Will I be able to return them? How do I get my investment back?
To be honest, I doubt that you will be able to return something to yourself. Because very often the user’s losses are never reimbursed.
damniatx_

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 09:20:54 PM

To be honest, I doubt that you will be able to return something to yourself. Because very often the user’s losses are never reimbursed.
Of course, these funds are not reimbursed, I have never seen a refund of any funds from fraudsters. With this, too, you are unlikely to return something.
Dua

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 09:26:17 PM

-invest
-got a lot of profit

Yes, unfortunately it happens very often. Not all coins can be trusted and there is no need to immediately buy anything, you need at least to follow the development of this coin and see if it rises in price.
but it will have to spend a lot of time. I think it is very difficult to do if you want to invest right now, so you need to be careful in this matter.
coinbitcoin91

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 05:30:12 PM

-invest
-got a lot of profit

Yes, I agree, it happens and happens quite often in our time. You just need to learn how to avoid such cases when you lose your investment.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: