Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:10:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Skam or a way to make money?  (Read 17766 times)
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 01:16:45 PM

Well you are right. Cryptocurrency continue to grow and aldo its adaptation because many countries now are accepting cryptocurrency and even integrating it with their system for transparency and other functions. With this we can see that cryptocurrency reallybhas the future. As per the current market condition though it may gone a huge market price decrease it still continue to recover in slow process. I think it will take 1-2 years before we can see a bull run.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peoplean

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:19:30 PM

Cryptp representing me is not a insta copious  affair  because 2017, as without whatever experiece with investment you are many  probable to loosen your cash than indeed gaining it.
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:31:25 PM

There are facts and opinions.  Crypto is a new technology revolution and it is growing day by day. These are the facts.
Everything else are opinions of different people. You chose if you listen to them or not.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:41:54 PM

Cryptocurrency will not fall until it cannot be used anymore if as long as there are still many people looking for income or additional income, the cryptocurrency will begin to shine again and for the patient it will get perfect results ..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:50:42 PM

If you are here, then it is right choice. Here we have unique atmosphere and just everyone is in fond of crypto currency, so you should realise whole potential of crypto !

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 12:12:02 AM

Crypto is way to make money, but yes there was some scam projects and was also some owner of exchanges who exit scam with people money (coins), for safety after buy any coin try to secure your wallet or pc where wallet is and make sure is the original wallet and not a fake one, and also if possible buy a hardware wallet.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:50:47 AM

Crypto is way to make money, but yes there was some scam projects and was also some owner of exchanges who exit scam with people money (coins), for safety after buy any coin try to secure your wallet or pc where wallet is and make sure is the original wallet and not a fake one, and also if possible buy a hardware wallet.
Wrong perception about crypto, do you know that there will be a point in life, when everyone has adopted cryptocurrency, and we will not be able to make profit again from crypto except you trade it? Why? Because by then, cryptocurrency would have taken its main course of using it strictly for utility and then you will virtually see very little price moment like the normal fiat currency once it becomes stable and the only way to make money through it would be like the normal forex trading way but this time around would be strictly crypto trading. So for now, we can enjoy the moment while it last.
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 09:27:52 AM

Many when they hear about cryptocurrency believe that this is a quick way to enrich. Others say that cryptocurrency is over and we must go. Most often, I hear a conversation about cryptocurrency from those people who did not even use it.
Now I know that cryptocurrency is growing much better than falling.

What are your thoughts on this?
Cryptocurrency is not over and will not be over. I believe that we are at the beginning of the road. According to most people, cryptos are a means of earning money, but to me, cryptos are the money of the future.

hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 09:42:17 AM

Many when they hear about cryptocurrency believe that this is a quick way to enrich. Others say that cryptocurrency is over and we must go. Most often, I hear a conversation about cryptocurrency from those people who did not even use it.

Cryptocurrency is not over and will not be over. I believe that we are at the beginning of the road. According to most people, cryptos are a means of earning money, but to me, cryptos are the money of the future.

Of course, this is just the start. 10 years is a short time. More and more projects are developing cryptocurrency in the right direction. I am for new ideas, for new technologies, and for the bull that will help the market move on.

manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 09:51:58 AM

The cryptocurrency isn't over yet, this is a period of growth and now he is back up and the increase is quite good and hopefully it will increase.
indeed Crypto can make you able to get rich but not as fast as we imagined, it takes a long struggle and process to get all this.
so your hard work and sacrifice will be paid with good results, so stay patient to wait for the market to improve, because he can still give us great benefits.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cupruri
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 12:28:31 PM

Thanks god, we have finally passed the bottom and we can see the first bullish movements right now. I hope this is not another short pump that is going to be followed by another massive dump. I believe that the fall has come to an end.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 12:33:20 PM

Cryptocurrency is far from failure and yes we have many failed projects running on blockchain and yet we have more better projects that are ready to deliver the best ,adoption is ADOPTION ,take it or leave it
Asformu

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:07:27 PM

I anticipate that are the equivalent in every marketplace, not just crypto. Marketplace  changes and the use of the rich  power are always represent. So you move  cragfast  someplace, achieve not cease to remember that no single  guide you into this pitfall. The bigger the profits, the higher the danger. It's the reality.
guidewein

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:10:26 PM

I anticipate  as you did not purchase bitcoin in 20,000$ and they get. When they look their deliberate decreasely, they get  dire and rejection. They miss a plenty so they miss  ambition in it.
Badhuamin

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 11:46:28 PM

it is true that they do not use it at all but they seem to tackle and can conclude on their own, but the crypto world is not that busy and there are still many that have been studied even though they have been using it for a long time.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:33:04 PM

Thanks god, we have finally passed the bottom and we can see the first bullish movements right now. I hope this is not another short pump that is going to be followed by another massive dump. I believe that the fall has come to an end.
It is surely time to enjoy because bad time has gone, still there are some people how use to say it is not yet good time or bitcoin is almost finish but I don’t trust I personally think people have their own prediction but in my opinion the prospect of crypto currency is really positive, it gives us chances to make money from our money.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
swetka

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:46:17 PM

It is surely time to enjoy because bad time has gone, still there are some people how use to say it is not yet good time or bitcoin is almost finish but I don’t trust I personally think people have their own prediction but in my opinion the prospect of crypto currency is really positive, it gives us chances to make money from our money.
The fraudsters use the cryptocurrency market in full force, including the ico market of companies is also very crowded with fraudulent projects, but it still should not put the cryptocurrency into question. Cryptocurrency really has prospects and a very big future, Even despite the presence of many deceptive projects.
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:37:24 AM

In the surface world, peoples using cryptocurrency for trading and investing on some project, and not many who using as a real currency.
But in the dark world, many peoples use it as a real currency to pay something like things and services.
That is why cryptocurrency still growing, it is being used with several purposes.

djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 02:42:12 AM

For me personally, I think cryptocurrency is some kind of investment, because at this moment we can't hope for an instant profit just like in the old days.
Or perhaps it is back to when cryptocurrency first introduced to the people when the price of bitcoin still so low.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 06:39:02 AM

I will not go from the world of cryptocurrency, I will continue in this world, this is real, it is impossible for cryptocurrency to die and scam, they have collaborated with various banks in the world, only now cryptocurrency is in sufficient time crisis, but I'm sure this will improve again in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: