Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:58:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Skam or a way to make money?  (Read 17768 times)
moshuk

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 06:21:09 PM

Scammers always come to new areas of activity that attract a lot of investment, so that they have been and always will be.
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 06:46:24 PM

Scammers always come to new areas of activity that attract a lot of investment, so that they have been and always will be.
because in this world there will always be people who want quick profits even if they use bad methods so we must always be aware of such things.
more than that, in crypto it's easy to get money from investors so it's very vulnerable to fraud in the crypto world.
but indeed if there are some projects that really fail but unfortunately most of the projects are deliberately deceiving.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:39:43 PM

The crypto market is a passion, not just a way to make money. In the world of cryptocurrency we find a lot of new information that makes us "small entrepreneurs".
     The crypto market will not die because it uses a decentralized system and no one can destroy it.
     You can make money using cryptocurrency, but you have to be patient and invest only the money you can afford to lose.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:03:46 PM

Many are really disappointed in the cryptocurrency after its fall, but on the other hand, everyone should understand that each market had its ups and downs. An example of this could be the global financial market.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:14:32 PM

If it is a quick way to be rich, I don't really agree with that but it is true that there are proofs of those who've been made rich through cryptocurrency and if crypto is dead, naaaaaa. Can't they see, almost every day there are more and more cryptocurrencies coming out? Some maybe dying and gone but some are there moving forward. If crypto is a scam, no but people are using cryptocurrency to scam innocent and trusting people?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Mikell556

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:47:14 PM

Many when they hear about cryptocurrency believe that this is a quick way to enrich. Others say that cryptocurrency is over and we must go. Most often, I hear a conversation about cryptocurrency from those people who did not even use it.
Now I know that cryptocurrency is growing much better than falling.

What are your thoughts on this?

Gone are the days when any person could earn on cryptocurrencies. Now this requires knowledge and perseverance. You need to learn a lot about new projects, as well as learn how to invest and trade.
Only a reasonable application of the knowledge gained can give you a profit in cryptocurrency. If you invest at random, you can only get losses.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 09:10:02 PM

Many when they hear about cryptocurrency believe that this is a quick way to enrich. Others say that cryptocurrency is over and we must go. Most often, I hear a conversation about cryptocurrency from those people who did not even use it.

Cryptocurrency is an instrument to make money. Big guys use it now very actively to achieve their goals. Hamsters are trying to get rich fast, most of them are saying words like "scam" after failing to succeed.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:29:44 PM

There are opinions and facts. Many people have opinion on crypto like they have on football.
Facts are that big companies  like Bank of Amerika, IBM, Microsoft, Apple, Amazon JP Morgan and
others invested billions of dollars in the blockchain technology as a platform for their businesses.
These are the facts, the decision and opinion on that is yours.

unknownth

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 04:26:48 AM

a right  location  on the other hand the issue is that more than half of humans who are included with cryptocurrencies assume 't wish anything added  additional than forming  cash, and they each  patently  wish to achieve it in a extremely  diminutive  age.as a effect we just  get  push and mope altcoins that are composed to fulfil that aim  only and create the pumpers richer.
guidewein

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 04:31:34 AM

It is many of a individual  thing! Any  humans  wish to commerce their assets property.. where others want  hold it representing  continued  designation  keeping, activity the propose. These hindmost are later the continued - amble  confident  method.. when the additional  desires to living  now  as an alternative and create a experience  away of it..
Greatbut

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 04:32:33 AM

Anyone I present to crypto I separate them this. You buoy  create it in 24hours and you buoy  furthermore  move rekt in fewer than 24hours when interchange with crypto. This is to place their apperception  consume that tolerance in crypto is crucial to forming  whatever  essential  compensation  away of it
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 05:23:06 AM

The use of cryptocurrency will still continue to grow. It is very much possible that several months, if not maybe years from now, it will go up again. I think by this time people will be utilizing it in everyday process or daily life activities similar to how we use our physical money. The use of cryptocurrency is spreading across the globe and those who haven't heard about it are already learning to know more about it. I can take my neighborhood as an example to this. People now new about it and maybe will be start using it if it will available for use in shops or businesses.

zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:35:24 AM

Yes, now there are so many experts divorced in cryptocurrency, poking a finger into the sky trying to guess where the cryptocurrency will go on) everything is good with cryptocurrency, it’s strange to expect perpetual growth from the market, there will always be a correction! In general, cryptocurrency thanks people who believe in it)
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 02:50:59 PM

Crypto currencies are definitely not a scam. However, there are some projects that are trying to scam you, but the most cryptos are perfect for making money on them. On Monday you can buy ETH for 100 bucks and on Sunday, you are getting 162.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 02:54:11 PM

If people don't feel about getting money from cryptocurrency, of course people will still think negatively about crypto. Actually cryptocurrency is a place where we make more money in various ways. People will regret that they don't want to know more about crypto.

Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 06:57:30 PM

Everybody has the right to have a certain opinion but in the same time you must know what you are saying, cryptocurrency and the blockchain is the future.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:21:19 PM

Everybody has the right to have a certain opinion but in the same time you must know what you are saying, cryptocurrency and the blockchain is the future.
The fact is that today it is very difficult to make money using cryptocurrency. If we recall 2016, the possibilities were much greater. Even the participants of the Bounty companies received great income for their work. And today, both for the trader and for the investor, the risks in the cryptocurrency market have increased several times.
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:37:44 PM

I am sure crypto will have a great future and it will be widely used in our everyday life, but the adoption needs time - it may take 3-5 years or even more.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:42:17 PM

crypto is certainly not a kind of scam or ponzi, but you should not assume that every investment also brings a profit. there is a lot of fraud in crypto scene and that should not be underestimated. you should be well informed, otherwise you can quickly lose money.
Wildwest

Activity: 1762
Merit: 318

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:46:51 PM

Bitcoin is not a scam currency, its growth and changes in the economy in the world can be proven in real terms. Scam is only for people who want to manipulate the market, who only see the bitcoin side in terms of profit. But try to see from the technology adopted by bitcoin, this will continue to grow in the future.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████