Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:28:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Monero Reach $500 in 2019?  (Read 20236 times)
gudjhonson

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:40:39 AM

There are no prerequisites for such growth at the moment. Even by the end of the year. This time everything will be much smoother. In the current situation (this is important!), Monero can reach the price of $ 500 only by 2022, when the reward for the unit will decline. Perhaps this will affect the popularity of mining Monero, because it has a more favorable algorithm than Bitcoin
For someone who expect Monero hit $500, especially the OP, please expect and wait for the new all time high of bitcoin.
Monero, positively thinking, might hit $500 some day, but it won't be able to hit that price if bitcoin won't reach its new all time high some day.
In short, bitcoin should reach its all time high first, then Monero might hit $500.

This development depends on market demand, if Monero will reach $ 500 then market demand is indeed high and I think this is because the bitcoin movement is affecting the market. So if bitcoin reaches the top, Monero will also reach its peak, as you say.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
ali115112

Activity: 1806
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:18:27 AM

As the bull run is started now and i hope Monero can reach $500 because every thing is possible in crypto market.

══════════════☛Digicom Finance☚═════════════
A Digital Commerce
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:29:37 AM

Nice 10% jump in last 2 days. Bringing us new this years ATH in both USD and Bitcoin.
It is just small rise compare to other altcoins, most of them rose more than 10 percent.
However, it is just a warming-up phase of Monero, so there is no reason to be dissapointed with Monero performance so far.

Of course others also raise 10% since my data is old. Now Monero rose 20% in last 2 days.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 10:31:24 AM

Maybe will reach so high only if people will start buy and buy and if all altcoins will have a bull run then is a chance for monero to get so high and stay there for a while.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 12:19:41 PM

The monero is a good coin in crypto market but it is hard to predict actually if the monero will reach $500 in 2019, the crypto market it is not totally fully recover. If the bull run comes in this year hopefully monero can reach $500 due to the high demand.
The opportunity for Monero to reach $ 500 this year seems very low, even if the market has certain recoveries, this story still has a low success rate because you can see that the demand for monero at this time is very low, if this only happened in the last few days, I won't say it but this has lasted for a while. Monero was no longer so attractive, people were no longer paying attention to it, many competitors and potentials appeared, replacing the monero position, and with such a situation, the price increase is limited, it will not be able to rise too high

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 01:26:36 PM

of course it can reach $500, but this year is impossible to reach that price it will take 2 to 3 years i think?.. just if bull run happens we can see that price.
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:50:13 PM

It may be because today we already have real opportunities for this. Look at the price of the BTC project on which a lot depends on the market today. Therefore, I think that all this is not just.
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:12:59 PM

Low, I don't think it is low opportunity.
In fact, we should accept the fact the Monero won't be able to hit $500 this year, or even in the year 2020.
The XMR will only be able to reach such price in 2021, with FOMOs and strong supports from the King, Bitcoin.
The opportunity for Monero to reach $ 500 this year seems very low, even if the market has certain recoveries, this story still has a low success rate because you can see that the demand for monero at this time is very low, if this only happened in the last few days, I won't say it but this has lasted for a while. Monero was no longer so attractive, people were no longer paying attention to it, many competitors and potentials appeared, replacing the monero position, and with such a situation, the price increase is limited, it will not be able to rise too high
anggracoin

Activity: 490

freelanex.io

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:28:02 PM

I doubt that Monero will win $ 500 this year, that the target is too high because the value is currently around $ 64. Anonymity is the advantage of Monero, besides that nothing is seeded anymore so it will be difficult for growth. However, everything is possible because the crypto market can be manipulated by being pumped by some people who have power.

H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:48:49 PM

i believe Monero will rise in this year but it will never reach that much in just few months, even though the market is still in downtrend, rightnow the price of Monero is just 64$ but i believe it will soon reach 150 at the end of this year.
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:54:00 PM

Nothing impossible in crypto, Monero is a good coin and with continued community support, but it is not easy to reach and of course the price of $ 500 can be achieved if the market can skyrocket like 2017.
I agree , but with the current situation on the market I doubt something like this could happen , I think we can grow but only x2 , not more , not enough investors in the market now!
I am totally support to you. Although Monero is a potential coin but present market condition i think it is impossible. I believe only it can possible in long term.

alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 05:01:42 PM

Everything is possible. And if we look at some cryptocurrencyes we will see that such growing is real. But Monero team should work hard to reach this goal.
Riboflavv

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:07:47 PM

It's possible for monero to reach 500$ imho, privacy is the next big focus in cryptocurrency.
I am holding three coins to cover the privacy coin field:  Monero - large cap, Zcoin - medium cap, Spectrecoin - micro cap.
So I think I'm well set up in this area
jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 05:15:33 PM

I don't see it going to that price by the end of the year without a serious bull run which doesn't look like it will happen for a while yet. But monero is a very good coin and its low supply and technology will send the price back up soon I believe.
Exactly Monero is one of the best altcoin on the market and there have lot of chance to increase price of this coin. Technology of this coin is awesome. I think price will increase gradually and by the end of this year i think it will reach $200.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:00:33 PM

I don't see it going to that price by the end of the year without a serious bull run which doesn't look like it will happen for a while yet. But monero is a very good coin and its low supply and technology will send the price back up soon I believe.
Exactly Monero is one of the best altcoin on the market and there have lot of chance to increase price of this coin. Technology of this coin is awesome. I think price will increase gradually and by the end of this year i think it will reach $200.
I'd like XMR and hold some. But I made some research for me and decided that Grin have more chances to be popular and wide usable. Quick, simple, privacy, a big community and developers, different wallets with and without full blockchain and other. That's why this year will be more difficult for XMR than earlier on the techno side
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:15:13 PM

$500 is a very high price, I'm pessimistic this year can be achieved. Monero might be good at the moment but the market still doesn't have the power to try to rise. so it's impossible that this can become a reality..
PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:20:38 PM

I think Monero is one of the strongest coins. It seems to me that anonymous coins can be very successful. That is why I bet on this coin. I believe that it will rise significantly.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:24:19 PM

$500 is a very high price, I'm pessimistic this year can be achieved. Monero might be good at the moment but the market still doesn't have the power to try to rise. so it's impossible that this can become a reality..

Actually it can happen quite easy , if btc will bypass over 20k USD then monero can do easy 500$ aswell , same goes for other tokens/coins . Im hoping eth will go back to 1.2K in future and even more . Can you imagine ETH being at 5k USD range ? Seems unreal , like it was when eth was at 10$ range =]
Bitcoin Miners

Activity: 440

Roobet

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 01:59:43 AM

Taking profits for shorterm if you want, but you should buy Monero back whenever you have chances to buy at cheaper price, because Monero will not stay at the current low price range (it stood there for months) for too long.
I you hesitate too much after taking profits, you might miss great chance to buy it back, and later you might have to buy Monero back at much more expensive price.
I'd like XMR and hold some. But I made some research for me and decided that Grin have more chances to be popular and wide usable. Quick, simple, privacy, a big community and developers, different wallets with and without full blockchain and other. That's why this year will be more difficult for XMR than earlier on the techno side

xabre

Activity: 580
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 05:16:25 AM

I can sure XMR or monero could raise $500 next time, almost price now still lower and condition of bitcoin not good is hard to get monero or XMR will be on higher price and raised to $500.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: