Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:13:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Monero Reach $500 in 2019?  (Read 20234 times)
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 02:50:15 PM

All of the anonymous coins (Monero, Verge, Zcash, Deep Onion, Veil.etc) are going down for the past many months and the trends are quite negative. On top of that, the law enforcement agencies have taken up a special interest with Monero, as it is now widely used in various dark markets for the purchase of contraband of different types.

Monero more then doubled its price this year. So I dont know what chart are you looking at.  By far the most widely used cryptocurency on dark markets is Bitcoin.
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 03:39:48 PM

I think the course will only grow, because the Monero developers implement hard forks every six months to avoid the network being hijacked by ASIC miners. Monero team is constantly working on bugs, the last fix was a vulnerability due to which users of hardware wallets Ledger Nano S lost access to their funds.
Yes, I think the price of Monero can reach $ 500.
Forks every six months, where did you get such news? I have never heard anywhere that Monero will do automatically scheduled hard-fork for each six-month period. Every fork create a bit chaotic situation, with dramatical impacts on prices, and if it is not serious thing to do, there is  no reason to make forks. There are also lots of risks for network before and after the fork days. Over forking cause a very messy network, that can be used to spread FUDs and exploited.
Flezy

Activity: 707
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 03:50:54 PM

I hardly think if that price will be achieved giving reference to the current price. Nevertheless, it can still happen if and if the team have something huge up their sleeves. We should know there are other privacy coins coming up now and if all works out well for them, there will be a huge competition.

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:09:21 PM

I really don't think Monero will be able to achieve that target in 2019 but no one knows tomorrow. Perhaps, it is really working hard. We shouldn't underestimate Monero because its a good coin.

nightl

Activity: 686
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:26:49 PM

Judging by the change in the market and the beginning of a bullish trend, monero will surely grow.
However, I would not argue that the coin can reach $ 500 in current realities. If Bitcoin goes up very much, maybe the coin will reach this mark, but this is unlikely
3core

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 06:06:08 PM

I think Monero is a good coin, but not so much that it cost $ 500.  This is a bit over priced day of it.  Its maximum price is $ 200-250.

Monero will not reach such a high price like $ 500 this year 2019, the price for Monero today is about $ 92 by the end of the year Monero can only reach around $ 300 maximum if there is a huge bull run.

ceteris paribus
/ˌkɛtərɪs ˈparɪbʊs/
Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:34:11 PM

I think Monero is a good coin, but not so much that it cost $ 500.  This is a bit over priced day of it.  Its maximum price is $ 200-250.

Monero will not reach such a high price like $ 500 this year 2019, the price for Monero today is about $ 92 by the end of the year Monero can only reach around $ 300 maximum if there is a huge bull run.

Agree, in my opinion it is indeed very difficult for Monero to reach the price of $ 500 because currently the price is still very far behind.
and however there will be a high increase, it won't reach the price of $ 500 because my Bitcoin market this year will not be much different from the previous year.
jcumins

Activity: 312

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:58:18 PM

Monero is very interesting project in crypto. But the price practically of any altcoin depends on a situation in the market. If BTC does not reach new heights, then I do not believe that Monero will cost $500. But I hope that in the closest years of Monero will grow to this mark.

abs350

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 08:06:27 PM

I also think that Monero is a very good coin, but I want to say that everything depends on Bitcoin. And how it will be located on the market. Because everything depends on it and the manner does not exactly reach $ 500, but you still need to believe it and hope.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 08:21:38 PM

Dont think it can happen maybe only BTC will make new ATH  but without that even Eth would do it difficulty so seem its a something impossible for me we need new big investors which will make alts go higher make x2 or more.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:37:14 PM

There is a total availibility of 18.4 million Monero in the market, and out of that 16.7 million has already been mined, since the genesis of the cryptocurrency back in 2014.

Now as mentioned before, the limit of mining Monero is 18.4 million, 16.7 million of which has already been mined. It has been noticed that a more finite a resource is, the more valuable it becomes.

Similarly, it can be predicted that the more finite Monero will become as a cryptocurrency, the more likely it is for the prices of Monero to shoot up.

You can find detail info also here: Monero Price Prediction

Now Let me know what you guys think about it? Will Monero Reach $500 in 2019?

In crypto have learnt to expect the unexpected cos at times when you least expected a coin will give you the biggest surprise of your life. Coming to wether Monero will teach $500 well personally I don't think so but I won't still be surprised if it does

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
RockDJ

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:56:21 PM

Yes it can if the team actually wants it to. That is, looking at the price now it is evident for the coin to reach that target or at least close to it, then the team must be ready to offer some amazing improvements which will cause that. Someone might say when bull run sets in, nevertheless, there are privacy coins coming into this space everyday thereby attention might be glanced or shifted to them, thus the need for Monero team is offer an amazing improvement.

islafilipina
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 10:14:52 PM

Im sure It will more than 500$ this year no thought that it can make it it is one of the most popular privacy coin
kamBlanV

Activity: 441

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 10:38:24 PM

I think $ 500 is a value that is difficult to achieve by Monero.  I see that the monero market is still low and the monero function of the security system is very good.  because Monero uses three algorithms.  Monero's popularity always increases every time, but in small amounts.  so I predict that Monero will reach $ 500 but not this year.

arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:02:05 PM

There is a total availibility of 18.4 million Monero in the market, and out of that 16.7 million has already been mined, since the genesis of the cryptocurrency back in 2014.

Now as mentioned before, the limit of mining Monero is 18.4 million, 16.7 million of which has already been mined. It has been noticed that a more finite a resource is, the more valuable it becomes.

Similarly, it can be predicted that the more finite Monero will become as a cryptocurrency, the more likely it is for the prices of Monero to shoot up.

You can find detail info also here: Monero Price Prediction

Now Let me know what you guys think about it? Will Monero Reach $500 in 2019?

I don't see that happening in fact your predictions about Monero is overated and even if it will reach that level, I don't see it happening any time within the next 5 years to come

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Gi01

Activity: 342
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:22:59 PM

Considering the current patterns of the price changes of most of the cryptocurrencies in the crypto market, I highly doubt the market value of monero will reach $500 before 2019 comes to an end. The most possible price I see it reaching will be between $100 and $200. In as much that the crypto market has seen some kinda increase in most of the top crypto coins, there is less possibility for Monero to hit $500 at the end of 2019..
ali115112

Activity: 1806
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:31:44 PM

As you know Monero is fast growing coin, in future if BITCOIN will grow than Monero will also grow and in 2019 i hope Monero will be more than $500

══════════════☛Digicom Finance☚═════════════
A Digital Commerce
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:49:50 PM

I don't think Monero will reach $500 this 2019. It will increase at most the same rate as the other top altcoins. Monero had been here for years already, but I don't see any significant development on its platform. Why would expect its value to reach $500?
triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:59:18 PM

since bitcoin has experienced price movements going down and up, i'm not sure xmr target will reach $ 500 most likely if bitcoin again breaks to $ 9000 or more xmr target that can be achieved only reaches $ 200 in my opinion but that is if altcoin market experiences bullrun.
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:13:27 AM

Considering the current patterns of the price changes of most of the cryptocurrencies in the crypto market, I highly doubt the market value of monero will reach $500 before 2019 comes to an end. The most possible price I see it reaching will be between $100 and $200. In as much that the crypto market has seen some kinda increase in most of the top crypto coins, there is less possibility for Monero to hit $500 at the end of 2019..
It is hard to reach, but is a reachable target. We can not imagine what happen in crypto, that changes so fast and mostly sudden rise or drop. For Monero, I saw at least one good signal recently for future growth of Monero. The shit wave around Mixer Services might bring another great chance for Monero to become greater and become one of the most favorite means to make anonymous transactions. It requires a few technical steps to broadcast anonymous transactions, but everyone can learn and do it. This fact is a very good support for potential widely acceptance of Monero.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: