Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:05:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency is too complicated  (Read 1720 times)
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:46:07 AM

Its not complicated, its just that some people are not into crypto. They are not interested to know further how things work here.

At first it might be confusing but if you used to it, you'll learn and will realize that blockchain is not that complicated to understand. It doesnt require users to be an expert in something, you just need to know the basic things even you're not that smart.
Precisely, if you begin to show your interest then you will understand the purpose and usage of this industry, learning the basic will open doors for you to be more deeper, engaging some time will allow you make things more understandable.

People needs to take some time, it's complicated for those who haven't tried that much.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:00:44 PM

Cryptocurrency and blockchain may be difficult if only you have not taken you time to learn how it works and how to use, the 21st century technology have been made very simple for all to use. It may look difficult when you have not study it but as soon as you have an adequate knowledge about it you will fine it easy.
Yes, it is difficult if you do not out time and efforts in trying to get over it.

There had been people who lost initially in cryptocurrency and later on, after understanding the way blockchain and cryptocurrency works, made millions out of their investments. So, you have to put in some heart in the game of business. Without it, yes it is very confusing and difficult.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:10:47 PM

Actually, not that difficult no,just for people of advanced age,and for those who used to be a skeptic to everything,and new the latest reviews,then of course for him it is very difficult,and so the principle nasamom fact,not difficult,on the blockchain just stores all the data that is not possible to falsify and delete,and maybe the whole world to see,and thus is transparency,and corruption goes!

baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:29:21 PM

The blockchain system is a decentralized system and was designed to be easy to use by anyone. Further, it seeks to further simplify this system, paying similar to any card payment on-line. You need to inform you more about the decentralized system and the crytocurrency. There is a lot of information you can read on this forum as well as other sources. Your desire to have, as information exists!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 05:28:02 PM

The main difficulty lies in understanding the real construction of the economic model of humanity. Here now there are a lot of moments and questions for people in the use of cryptocurrency as payment systems.
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 05:47:53 PM

The main difficulty lies in understanding the real construction of the economic model of humanity. Here now there are a lot of moments and questions for people in the use of cryptocurrency as payment systems.
maybe new people will find it difficult to understand the crypto concept but in my opinion if a lot of notifications are made to many people it might be understood by them but it would be difficult if crypto was made a common payment money for the world community
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:02:33 PM

Centralized financial companies are constantly working on solutions to make transactions between different parties as easy as possible, however, the cryptocurrency and blockchain payment solutions are very complicated for the average person to use.
Until this is put in check, cryptocurrency payments will never have a chance to overcome fist.
i think you are right, crypto transactions nowadays are very complicated, especially waiting time for confirmations, most of cryptocurrencies are taking so much time to complete a transaction, so unless we can finish this problem, we will not be able to use cryptos in daily life soon.

I find the handling of cryptocurrencys not very difficult myself. It is not heavier or more complicated than a normal bank transfer. Yeah, maybe unfamiliar at first, but it fades. If I transfer money over a bank, I have to wait until the money reaches the recipient. This can sometimes take days and I don't have an overview of the progress of the transfer. So I don't see it as critical that I have to wait on the blockchain for a transfer. I can also see how far the transfer is advanced with cryptocurrencys. These are all points that speak for cryptocurrencys. Also there are light wallets for good crypto coins, where you don't even have to synchronize the complete blockchain. This makes handling crypto even easier.  Smiley
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:16:47 PM

It is complicated but not too complicated, mostly younger guys are into it and older don't understand it, sometimes it is hard to understand all differences between pos, pow, dpos etc, i think it needs to be more practical and more understandable, may be needs more meet ups and more conferences.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:22:01 PM

We no need to be an blockchain expert to use crypto currencies,you ca use it if you have bais knowledge of mobile usage.

Banks are bit complicated though because you can only send transaction to the people who you know or need huge list of documents to add them but in crypto nothing like that needed.
aziziasa

Activity: 316
Merit: 1

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:32:38 PM

Someone who has difficulty in Crypto seems to me very reasonable. Because the system is also complicated and requires time to learn it. But with the difficulties experienced at Crypto, of course, if you succeed it can generate big profits.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:37:12 PM

Every generation get better and better will technology generally speaking.  My son was using a tablet proficiently by the time he was 2.   Sure, there are some people that will struggle at first, but once it is more commonplace it will be less of an issue. 

Think about it, it’s not more complex than driving a car, or cooking an elaborate meal with a lot of ingredients, but the majority of people can learn if they need to. 

jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:39:42 PM

I personally don't find cryptocurrency complicated, but as at when I was asking questions regarding blockchain and cryptocurrencies, it seem complicated, but on getting accustomed to the industry, it's very simple. The major issues with cryptocurrency is the prevalence of scam and fraudsters who could hack into wallets, and walk away with substantial sums.
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:44:07 PM

I don't see cryptocurrency as complicated. It's the easiest form of payment and storage of funds one can think of. But I think the government and banks are scared of its decentralized features and thereby putting restrictions.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:45:12 PM

Yeah! Most people especially newbies have felt like this at some point but am sure after getting to understand the full concept of blockchain technology and it's vast potential and possibilities, it becomes much easier than the beginning, all it's required is a little bit of time to read and understand the basic, I'm sure this is one of the reason why some people still not embrace blockchain yet, they feel it is complicated.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:54:01 PM

We no need to be an blockchain expert to use crypto currencies,you ca use it if you have bais knowledge of mobile usage.

Banks are bit complicated though because you can only send transaction to the people who you know or need huge list of documents to add them but in crypto nothing like that needed.
only those who don't want to learn to say crypto is complicated because even we can't walk and talk but as long as we learn we can do it.
so we just need to get used to using crypto, so we can't have trouble using it.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:03:52 PM

You are wrong here. The technology behind it might be complex to understand, but the technology itself is quite easy and simple to use. Its just the same as making transaction with some other digital payment methods like paypal. Instead you will just have to put in the receivers bitcoin address when sending the coins. It literally takes like 5 minutes to understand the whole concept of sending/receiving crypto currencies.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:14:00 PM

I don't see cryptocurrency as complicated. It's the easiest form of payment and storage of funds one can think of. But I think the government and banks are scared of its decentralized features and thereby putting restrictions.
it is simple for you because you have understood it. but for ordinary people who use fiat money, it’s very difficult

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Mcmich

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:16:41 PM

I do not see anything complex or complicated about cryptocurrency. It might be for the newbies anyway. When I joined the crypto space, everything looked like a joke or child's play but as I went further, I understood the concept more. The banks and government know their reasons for being against cryptocurrency and I think one is because of the decentralization. Crypto is just the best form of payment if the restrictions on it by government will be lifted.
Xalata

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:37:04 PM

I don't think cryptocurrency is as complicated as you say it is. All you have to do is to spend sometime and read about it and you will understand it. Nobody started as a pro but gradually we know our path in the cryptosphere. If you are willing to do some background search i am pretty sure you will understand how to make transactions with cryptocurrency and also its investment.

melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:01:03 PM

Any business is difficult for a person, if he did not even try to figure it out. If you had studied a little information about the fundamental things concerning the blockchain and cryptocurrency, you would not think so. As for the financial systems, they will soon change the experience of the blockchain and begin to introduce this technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: