Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:05:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency is too complicated  (Read 1720 times)
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 08:08:15 PM

I don't think that cryptocurrency is complicated, before going into cryptocurrency you have to much about it. When you have known  what you are support to have known  in cryptocurrency, you are good to go.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
IndianaJons

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:52:29 PM

Centralized financial companies are constantly working on solutions to make transactions between different parties as easy as possible, however, the cryptocurrency and blockchain payment solutions are very complicated for the average person to use.
Until this is put in check, cryptocurrency payments will never have a chance to overcome fist.

You're right. It is necessary to do so in order to make a transaction using cryptocurrency could absolutely anyone man, even very poorly versed in computer technology. It is then that cryptocurrency will be able to acquire popularity as a means of universal payment.

shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:29:47 PM

I don't think that cryptocurrency is complicated, before going into cryptocurrency you have to much about it.

If cryptocurrency is not complicated then why would you say that " we need to know much about it " ?

When you have known  what you are support to have known  in cryptocurrency, you are good to go.

But the question is how would you know if you have the skill to understand crypto ?  Only computer literate maybe because they can easily understand techy stuff or other computer related queries  but what about other average joe ?  They must need to learn the basics of computing first before they easily understand how crypto works .
Gabali126

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:33:12 PM

Centralized financial companies are constantly working on solutions to make transactions between different parties as easy as possible, however, the cryptocurrency and blockchain payment solutions are very complicated for the average person to use.
Until this is put in check, cryptocurrency payments will never have a chance to overcome fist.
The problems and complications with cryptocurrency is that everyone is just doing his thing as he wishes. No regulation. No caution. No checks and balances.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:46:36 PM

Well, if you think about it, a lot of technological tools have been “too complicated” at the start. I do not think that people need to understand it in the first place. Do people know how money and its inflation works? From what they are voting for in elections, I doubt that. Adoption and Easy-to use wallets are everything we need. The rest will follow naturally  Wink.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
gaj ahmada

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:58:10 PM

indeed crypto initially seems complicated for people who haven't studied it, there is still a need for development so that crypto can be used by all people, with the advancement of automated technology will make people switch to virtual transactions, if crypto can make transactions made by everyone easier, crypto will definitely be in great demand by the public
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:59:35 PM

Cryptocurrencies are too much complicated but cryptocurrency market also more and more complicated than the cryptocurrency one.
salink

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 12:14:15 AM

It is not as complicated as you say it is only complicated for people who do not learn. Now all the information is available on the internet and it is important that you want to delve into it. Just like studying, when you want to be good at a certain subject, you first have to seriously read lots of knowledge first.
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1730

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 12:15:51 AM

if it's been a long time in the world of cryptocurrency, in my opinion it won't be complicated. now transactions using crypto are actually very easy with many emerging innovations that make transactions easier. many platforms have been developed to make transactions easier, safer and with lower fees.
Yoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 12:31:25 AM

Yes, I think I disagree with that opinion. I have used cryptocurrency and blockchain. And I feel this is a convenience, Cryptocurrency is not as complicated as what people say. It's very easy to use and very helpful.
Yeah, I think it's right. if people who don't understand cryptocurrency will think that cryptocurrency and blockchain are complicated to use. But the reality is that cryptocurrency and blockchain are actually easy.

ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 01:56:09 AM

Cryptocurrency is too complicated for those people who let you know then they dont even get serious about it, as if its only a fraud to them when they here money thing in cryptocurrency. It is also complicated to teach the crypto to those people whi are not showing that they dont want to learn about crypto.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 02:46:33 AM

Yes it is true and correct that Cryptocurrency i too complicated but only to those who are less knolwdge about it and most of all to those no idea what it is. But of course for us crypto lovers, there is no complications because we study and ask what we are not understand to make complications becomes addition knowledge need us to know for the future.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 02:47:29 AM

if it's been a long time in the world of cryptocurrency, in my opinion it won't be complicated. now transactions using crypto are actually very easy with many emerging innovations that make transactions easier. many platforms have been developed to make transactions easier, safer and with lower fees.

That's isn't complicated when you hear those good words coming from most of the feedbacks, which tells us more positive reviews. There might some instances it became complicated once a problem is with regards to security of digital assets, which was threatened due to possible security breaches. Trading sites was the most common target of complications, so if you're going to prevent it you must do it for security purposes.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 03:33:21 AM

What is so complicated about it? If it the way we get a hold on it, I think its just need a little time for anyone to be able to purchase and use cryptocurrency as they wish, so there is no such thing as complicated.
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 03:42:44 AM

Crypto is not complicated. Complicated is having to rely on banks who steal our money as we speak.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Onika84

Activity: 1554

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 04:59:22 AM

if we learn cryptocurrency technically, this has a rather difficult challenge, than we know cryptocurrency on the trading aspect. Even though in trading, there are many things we must learn. I learn everyday about crypto although still difficult to me.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Pithaxz

Activity: 452

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:06:58 AM

crypto is not as complicated as they think, crypto is easily accessible and useful for every user. all require an understanding of crypto, maybe they only need basic knowledge about how to use crypto and other crypto functions and that will be understood when they want to learn it.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:15:52 AM

Lol this is only complicated to those no learning and knowledge about how it works,but if you will go deeper you’ll find that this is the most accurate and easiest way in terms of transacting.thats why this is the currency of the future

I dont know where you get that idea but it’s totally wrong,study crypto first before creating such this thread
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:16:53 AM

Crypto is not complicated. Complicated is having to rely on banks who steal our money as we speak.
It looks like you are comparing with different problems. all the same with investment if you save it in the bank and invest in cryptocurrency. banks there are operational costs as well as crypto blockchain network and there is a fee to be paid per transaction Yes
Petchant

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 07:02:25 AM

Crypto payment system is not as complicated as you think it is and it is one of the easiest form of transactions through peer-to-peer model. A payment system that can easily be verify by everyone involved shouldn't be complicated, you also need to know that Crypto payment don't need middleman to validate the transaction as we see in traditional payments platforms

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: