Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:28:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency is too complicated  (Read 1727 times)
Onanana

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 07:18:31 AM

Indeed it is, I also find myself dumbfounded when I start studying cryptocurrency, and yes it's frustrating and exhausting trying to understand how it all works and how can you start earning money, the process, and procedures, together with the precautions to take. Still, time will come when you'll get the complexity of the system, the volatility of the market, how ICO's work and crypto mining. So int telling you right now to invest in Bitrus (BTRS) for it can help you a lot with your struggle because this award-winning trading platform is designed to help novices like you, with their interface and tools that you can familiarize yourself and utilize to manage your altcoin assets.
alberdina

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 07:25:38 AM

This might be quite complicated because the cost for customers is also not small. Transaction costs are very high and sometimes there are still problems or not running smoothly. And there is still a lack of security that ensures that customers can feel safe in making transactions.

Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 08:07:01 AM

Crypto is not really simple it is all about gaining and lossing and sometimes people will feel that crypto is really complicated.  But I think it is all depend on our own strategy and ways of understanding about it. Maybe we can earn on crypto if we are going to fucos and understand it anytime.
futuristishe

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 08:14:58 AM

Cryptocurrency itself is not very complicated. And sometimes quite simply. The difficulty lies in the transactions. After all, you need to make more than one transaction to get to the exchange or withdraw money from the exchange to your account. And of course it is difficult to understand the support of the coin that would understand whether the price will hold or not
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:32:19 AM

I don't think that cryptocurrency is complicated, before going into cryptocurrency you have to much about it. When you have known  what you are support to have known  in cryptocurrency, you are good to go.

For me, it is not complicated as well. I remember, when I started to deal with Bitcoin, I thought that everything would be very difficult. In reality, when you learn more about crypto, you understand that it is easy.
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:38:38 AM

you got the point, everything in this world is so complicated, on crypto, too many ico project with too many risk on them to put your money, but sometimes crypto can making you rich in no time.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
jolle123

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:03:03 AM

The cryptocurrency is very disturbing in these days because of the uncontrollable crypto market so every day we're out of sync with the risks that may occur. It would be better if we remain positive and calm to make our decision very seriously and that we will not make a mistake in our decision because of this situation is hard earning money so we should be wise.
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:13:17 AM

Centralized financial companies are constantly working on solutions to make transactions between different parties as easy as possible, however, the cryptocurrency and blockchain payment solutions are very complicated for the average person to use.
Until this is put in check, cryptocurrency payments will never have a chance to overcome fist.
If they are looking for easier ways, why not blockchain? Anyway, now they do not want to believe this reality, but they will be obliged in the future. The use of paper money in the developing world will not be appropriate.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:47:11 AM

Crypto is not really simple it is all about gaining and lossing and sometimes people will feel that crypto is really complicated.  But I think it is all depend on our own strategy and ways of understanding about it. Maybe we can earn on crypto if we are going to fucos and understand it anytime.
This is best method. In ways to understand the cryptocurrency everyone must look at the informations avaialable to make the best of the crypto and get all the profits. This is for everyone not just the seniors but all involved.

ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:52:32 AM

This difficult way to access and manage your assets, plus the proliferation of scams, are hindering the mass adoption.. Otherwise, we would be in another scenario. Nowadays i dont think a 1% of the world population own cryptocurrencies.. but this will change some day  Grin

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 03:34:15 PM

A huge variety of different ICO projects are being created. These projects attract huge amounts of investors. Why can't I make a mobile app ? Which can be used by anyone. No industry at the moment does not need it. Or it is very difficult to popularize the cryptocurrency after very negative information and the departure of a large number of participants in the crypto industry.
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:48:28 PM

I don't think that cryptocurrency is complicated, before going into cryptocurrency you have to much about it. When you have known  what you are support to have known  in cryptocurrency, you are good to go.

For me, it is not complicated as well. I remember, when I started to deal with Bitcoin, I thought that everything would be very difficult. In reality, when you learn more about crypto, you understand that it is easy.
I think it is with all technologies that come to us , at first it is difficult but with time of course everything becomes very easy !

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
naruto7676

Activity: 318

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:55:25 PM

I do not think it's because I see that cryptocurrency is getting better and has a high price altcoins and so is the btc. The crypto situation is much better today than it has been in the past year due to cryptocurrency due to lack of investors and there for that year increased scammers.
Beccaman

Activity: 280

The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:45:01 PM

you got the point, everything in this world is so complicated, on crypto, too many ico project with too many risk on them to put your money, but sometimes crypto can making you rich in no time.
From the very beginning, everything is complicated, the main thing is constantly learning something on the market and in time you can find it in the cryptocurrency a gold vein

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:50:04 PM

The difficulty increases only for those who are beginning to understand the code. In general, the smart contract code is in most cases very standard and is written in Solidity for ETH tokens. It is not so difficult. The complexity of the economics of projects is also not complicated, so I am sure that you just need to try to make an effort.
Lumberjack1935

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:54:25 PM

It's complicated because there's a lot of expectation about pricing, but it's interesting at the same time because it allows you lots of life lessons.
TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:19:03 PM

From the very beginning, everything is complicated, the main thing is constantly learning something on the market and in time you can find it in the cryptocurrency a gold vein
indeed there is nothing easy in the crypto world, there are many unexpected things there,
but if we want to learn to understand the development of crypto we will be able to easily make choices
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:22:51 PM

When you throw in the KYC requirements it becomes almost impossible for newbies and technology challenged people. Even the ATM machines have camera's built in, it really needs to become so easy that you can pick them up at the supermarket for mainstream adoption to happen

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:24:23 PM

The necessity of taking care of your own private keys and having nobody else to help or save your ass in case you fail is frightening for many people.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:50:08 PM

It's complicated because there's a lot of expectation about pricing, but it's interesting at the same time because it allows you lots of life lessons.
Life lessons you get are not due to cryptocurrency, but cryptocurrency can make them 2-3 times more painful)

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █