Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:03:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency is too complicated  (Read 1720 times)
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 10:14:43 AM

Yes they are and if you want to rich success in this industry you need to invest a lot of time to understand the whole process. However I hope that in the nearest future, we will find a way of how to make it easier before we reach the mass adoption.

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 10:18:16 AM

Centralized financial companies are constantly working on solutions to make transactions between different parties as easy as possible, however, the cryptocurrency and blockchain payment solutions are very complicated for the average person to use.
Until this is put in check, cryptocurrency payments will never have a chance to overcome fist.
Indeed, for most people who are old, Bitcoin is quite difficult because they lack knowledge about good technology, but for people who know technology well, I am very confident that Bitcoin is not a complicated and difficult to understand. Let's think carefully so we can use Bitcoin correctly.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 10:35:46 AM

Using Cryptocurrency is complicated, I don't think so. Cryptocurrency can be a medium of payment and there are places where there are payments using Crypto. If they are used to trading and investing, I don't think Crypto will be complicated.
True, it is not really that complicated. Maybe at the beginning, it is hard to understand what bitcoin really is but once you've entered cryptocurrencies you will easily learning about cryptocurrency slowly but surely. For me it is not that hard it is just that I am just lazy at the beginning to listen to its complicated meaning of crypto but if you are really willing to learn, there is no complicated.
Wittny

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 11:41:59 AM

Not atall, cryptocurrency is not complicated in any way, is just that most people finding it hard to understand cryptocurrency are people without knowledge on how the present technological tools work, people that are ignorant of internet and all related to it. For people who are familiar with computers and other technological devices, cryptocurrency looks simple to them.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 11:49:31 AM

Nowadays its not that complicated as it was few years ago. sure you have to do some research before you can start but tbh.... Every new thing needs collecting some informations before you can start. f.e. investing in stocks, yes its easy. but if you have no idea about stocks, broker and so on, you have to do the same research like you wanna start investing in cryptos.
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 11:57:55 AM

Cryptocurrency is not complicated for everyday use ,the more you want to use the technology the easier it is for even none techy ones ,the only issue that I can address as complicated is when to sell and when to keep ,for example I sold my Apollo coins days back and suddenly the price doubled up

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 11:59:28 AM

You nailed it sir, transaction processes are way too complicated for the average person and unless something is done to make it easier for the common person the wholesale or mass adoption needed to make crypto-currencies a product to used in our day to day transaction w be difficult
bendernine

Activity: 272
Merit: 10

Easy Digital Payment for the Future

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:27:32 PM

Centralized financial companies are constantly working on solutions to make transactions between different parties as easy as possible, however, the cryptocurrency and blockchain payment solutions are very complicated for the average person to use.
Until this is put in check, cryptocurrency payments will never have a chance to overcome fist.
right, I also as a crypto user have trouble in the matter of exchanging money from crypto to my country's money and it is indeed necessary to write here and there so that it can be resolved but it's also not as easy as I imagined maybe tomorrow there is a system that can overcome the ease of exchanging money from digital to cash.

Prime X
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
X ────────  Facebook Twitter ☆  Telegram ☆  Whitepaper ☆  Bitcointalk   ──────── X
avonka

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 09:43:49 PM

Many solutions out there for having crypto payments easy and fast, with small fees and on a secure way. Maybe the storing of private keys is a bit difficult for average people but the rest has already been simplified.
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 09:52:51 PM

Many solutions out there for having crypto payments easy and fast, with small fees and on a secure way. Maybe the storing of private keys is a bit difficult for average people but the rest has already been simplified.
Right? It was never easier, even the private keys part. With all the QR codes, seed phrases, freaky pictures etc. even small kid can handle this. Compare with what was just few years ago, like multibit classic... o man that's just child's play now.
Sure, running a full node can be a little challenging but fortunately it's not a requirement. Exaggeration in OP.

Cryptrx

Activity: 498

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 09:59:24 PM

There are a lot of complications from the different fragmented wallet solutions to payment solutions and exchanges. It's really cumbersome navigating all these and not making a mistake in the process.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:22:03 AM

If someone new watch some videos and read some article and test with small amounts will teach how to use crypto, and after will be very easy for them to use, even more easy than make a bank transfer.
YouTube is a great tutorial center for anyone who's new in cryptocurrencies. It's easy to under the basics of trading especially the use of exchange from YouTube I learnt to use Bittrex on YouTube video guide.
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:52:56 AM

If someone new watch some videos and read some article and test with small amounts will teach how to use crypto, and after will be very easy for them to use, even more easy than make a bank transfer.
YouTube is a great tutorial center for anyone who's new in cryptocurrencies. It's easy to under the basics of trading especially the use of exchange from YouTube I learnt to use Bittrex on YouTube video guide.
It's a good site and it gives free tutorial, I use google and youtube when I was still studying how to trade and knowing crypto as whole
and honestly I learned a lot. We should not limit also to one site or source only, we should be more resourceful and be intelligent in picking information that are helpful.

Soberb

Activity: 276

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 07:00:23 AM

It may not be complicated so much over time when one gets used to it. I am also one of them as in the beginning, I go too much difficulties to use cryptocurrency and blockchain payment. But nowadays, I am getting it easier to use. I think this is a new invention and it takes time for newcomers to know ideas to use them.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 07:39:14 AM

Cryptocurrency is not too complicated, I think everyone must be familiar with this technology. It's just that when used for transactions, there are parties who feel aggrieved. So Cryptocurrency is a complicated technology. We must read a lot and familiarize ourselves with technology, so you can do anything easily.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Jackatwo

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 07:46:26 AM

It may not be complicated so much over time when one gets used to it. I am also one of them as in the beginning, I go too much difficulties to use cryptocurrency and blockchain payment. But nowadays, I am getting it easier to use. I think this is a new invention and it takes time for newcomers to know ideas to use them.

wow, I think this is the best ever:

Not having a bank to pay or send coins to someone over the other side of the world, easy, peasy,
At 70 years old I found this easy to do and I save a heap of money doing it.
when sending money to your family on the other side of the earth when they are desperately needing it in a rush and getting it within minutes, wow that's fantastic,
learn it get used to it, your going to live with it and crypto will be part of your life,
If I can do it you can.

TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:10:41 AM

Cryptocurrency is not too complicated, I think everyone must be familiar with this technology. It's just that when used for transactions, there are parties who feel aggrieved. So Cryptocurrency is a complicated technology. We must read a lot and familiarize ourselves with technology, so you can do anything easily.

Agree, i dont think cryptocurrency is complicated. At first, perhaps people will have a little difficult but by the time, people will get used to it. Peoples always can adapt with new technology including cryptocurrency and i think when mass adoption happen, people will prefer using crypto rather than carrying paper money because its more secure

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 08:13:48 AM

I thought this has to do with something more complicated than I thought. The crytocurrency projects are doing all its best to advance it's technology.  Even the bank payment process is still difficult to many. So this will be a gradual process

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:40:08 AM

I thought this has to do with something more complicated than I thought. The crytocurrency projects are doing all its best to advance it's technology.  Even the bank payment process is still difficult to many. So this will be a gradual process
It's complicity for some make it a hindrance for them to adopt crypto, whether we like it or not, there are people who cannot adopt.
When prediction the possible number of adoption, we analyze it based on the potential adopters, not the total population.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███