Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:48:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency is too complicated  (Read 1720 times)
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:49:49 AM

Meh. Windows is too complicated. Wordstar is too complicated. Microsoft Excel is too complicated. Adobe Photoshop is too complicated. These are the reasons of someone who is in a decline, someone who cannot innovate himself anymore.

Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 09:09:21 AM

Centralized financial companies are constantly working on solutions to make transactions between different parties as easy as possible, however, the cryptocurrency and blockchain payment solutions are very complicated for the average person to use.
Until this is put in check, cryptocurrency payments will never have a chance to overcome fist.

While ease of use is of paramount importance, I think the issue of education should come first. Many people still don't know what cryptocurrency is. To make them even think of using cryptocurrency, they will need substantial knowledge of it first and cryptocurrency projects should first take this into consideration when bringing in new customers

trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:11:45 AM

I agree, for people who have never been interested in cryptocurrency and have not tried to understand the cryptocurrency sphere, it will be very difficult from the very beginning to quickly begin to understand cryptocurrency, but we was on their place also, so everything is possible, just for this, time is needed.
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:58:30 AM

at present, encryption is somewhat complicated for ordinary people. but encryption is the trend of future currencies. using encryption will become easier and less distant in the future.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:10:00 AM

In big steps you are right. There are too many complicated points in crypto, but just generally.
I really doubt that I can teach my grandpa how to create wallet, trade and use cryptos..
But, it would become more user friendly in next few years. Mobile wallets, samsung and others doing a lot to make that happen soon
sakuragi21

Activity: 286
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:11:04 PM

Cryptocurrency is complicated because of ita volatility and we dont know how market will respond on the next couple of months and we also dont know how investors will invest,that is the reason why investors are being wise and playing safe about it.Even its complicated we cam deal with it just be wiser than before and think before making steps.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:17:58 PM

I think so, cryptocurrency is a complicated thing, I'm sure it takes a lot of experts to be able to make crypto so that it can be used easily by users, thank us to the inventors of crypto.
Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:28:10 PM

I also thought several times about the fact that cryptocurrencies are too complicated for ordinary users. This is probably the main obstacle for people to start using cryptocurrencies as a means of payment. And it does not depend on what kind of coin we are talking about: Ethereum, Bitcoin, or Sound Money Coin.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
mattadc

Activity: 426
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 01:31:37 PM

I also thought several times about the fact that cryptocurrencies are too complicated for ordinary users. This is probably the main obstacle for people to start using cryptocurrencies as a means of payment. And it does not depend on what kind of coin we are talking about: Ethereum, Bitcoin, or Sound Money Coin.
I would not say that everything is difficult to use. I think it’s all a matter of wanting something to do. Cryptocurrency is a very interesting and cool thing and I use it with pleasure.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
labenea

Activity: 327

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 02:04:45 PM

not for me, yes all need basic learning to know what cryptoqurency and its functions are, when someone is serious about learning I think they can certainly do it because cryptoqurency provides a lot of convenience and is not as complicated as they think.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
integrity42

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 05:15:02 PM

not for me, yes all need basic learning to know what cryptoqurency and its functions are, when someone is serious about learning I think they can certainly do it because cryptoqurency provides a lot of convenience and is not as complicated as they think.
Many people don't want to learn and just make a profit in cryptocurrency, but it doesn't happen. Now those who have knowledge make money in cryptocurrency.

qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:42:48 PM

If you have never tried, of course Cryptocurrency can be said to be complicated. Because people don't want to learn how Cryptocurrency make payments or transactions easier for everyone who uses them. So, I think cryptocurrency is very easy to understand if we want to always know.

tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:17:30 PM

Centralized financial companies are constantly working on solutions to make transactions between different parties as easy as possible, however, the cryptocurrency and blockchain payment solutions are very complicated for the average person to use.
Until this is put in check, cryptocurrency payments will never have a chance to overcome fist.
You say very precisely the crypto market is very complicated but the wonders that it brings are great. Because when Bitcoin was born with the Blockchain technology was applied widely in many activities of the world we change the world. Opportunities and challenges from the crypto market are great if we know how to make use of it can bring you wealth.
Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:21:12 PM

Cryptocurrency is not that complicated as you think, using ETH for example; you can send and receive ETH with your Imtoken wallet. However, the services which cryptocurrency is built on might be a little bit complex, which can be seen as one of the reason why it's yet to be incorporated into current financial payment systems, but I believe with time it will be achieved.
Runbitup

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:47:44 PM

Cryptocurrency is not that complicated as you think, using ETH for example; you can send and receive ETH with your Imtoken wallet. However, the services which cryptocurrency is built on might be a little bit complex, which can be seen as one of the reason why it's yet to be incorporated into current financial payment systems, but I believe with time it will be achieved.
this is still under development so crypto still has some disadvantages. but I am also sure that in the future crypto will be a very good payment tool and will be used by all countries for online transactions.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:54:15 PM

Cryptcurrency is still too hard for average person to understand and use effectively. Even experienced crypto investors have lost coins through mistakes. It will take some time for crypto to be as easy as using a credit card.
How can you connect poor situation of a person with mistakes in crypto. This is knowledge and practice and everyone have equal opportunities. Once you are in crypto world, there isn’t line of poor or rich. There isn’t any theory that poor would make mistakes and rich cant and rich can recover losses while poor will suffer. That is all based on the practice, and yes when you have loss, poor and rich would stand in one row.
rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:55:46 PM

I agree with you which is why most people are shying away from getting involved. Nevertheless as time goes on, and possibly with mass adoption more services will be enhanced thus making it user-friendly so that all can join irrespective of their knowledge of the crypto space.

Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 07:06:11 PM

Well, knowledge is very necessary and I would say from a variety of industries. Sdes and trade and technology. And the whole world. So how to become an expert in this industry and get to know the whole world?
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 07:50:17 PM

I think the development of cryptocurrency as a means of payment will occur in the next 5 years

trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 07:56:52 PM

Not more difficult than any mobile phone,you just do not face it and did not do,and therefore do not understand the principle itself,but in fact if you look,then there is nothing complicated at all.It's like people who are over 50 for the first time to the Internet for them as a new profession to master,it's complicated and not clear,but if one month we sat with a man who often sits in the Internet,he would have the entire detail you have been taught
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: