Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:50:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the cryptocurrency market starting to improve slowly?  (Read 17452 times)
VukotLy

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:06:24 PM

The improvement of the cryptocurrency market at this stage of its formation, which began after the decline in 2018, is obvious to all its participants.
This is due to the high volatility of the market and its ability to rise after the decline.
I think that at the end of 2019 the market will recover.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Andrew Parker

Activity: 164
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:50:39 PM

It’s not random thing with seeing market improvement, it will have to be long and study, which is what we need to work on. The most important part to look at is the Market News, which should give us good idea on the possible scenarios that could build up, so that’s where we need to work hard on in order to gain through.

And is something that will help us making right decisions in correct time and we can easily avoid any major mistakes. So then regardless of improvement of the market or not, we will always be improved with working.
blokklanc

Activity: 226
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:33:13 PM

There are many  good news on the market and a lot of ongoing development. Still it is not reflected on the price.
Occasionally we have upward price movements but then correction as well. The market is slowly moving into
a good direction but it is early to make conclusions like bull run has started.

▄ ◤ HyFi ◥ ▄
▐░ DeFi & CeDeFi Marketplaces ░▌ (https://hyfi-corp.com)
mangsitin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:38:34 PM

Hopefully prices will grow as soon as possible, because I have been so patient from 2018 ago, and now it is 2019, hopefully the Cryto market will improve and continue to crawl little by little. Because I see in the market prices are increasingly rising.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:47:09 PM

If you intend to make a long-term investment, then the current market conditions are the right time for you to start an investment where the price of all crypto is practically in a cheap price compared to a few years before.
Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:54:07 PM

Well the price is quiet stable now with less fluctuations and even for dips are not that severe but I think its too early to say that the market is recovering since we know what thee digital currencies are capable of brings you smile today and the opposite another day.

pixie85

Activity: 2156
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:55:16 PM

Yes. The cryptocurrency market is slowly beginning to improve. So there is no reason for panic. In my opinion, the peak of cryptocurrency will come soon. It only remains to wait

It looks like something that was happening in Autumn of last year. There was a similar pattern of price action followed by a dump. We can't be sure if this will hold but even if it doesn't there's no reason to panic like you said. There are 3 directions this could take. It will go straight up from now or it will revisit the bottom to go up from there or it will break the bottom go just a bit lower like 2500 and go up from there. I don't care I'm not fishing for a new bottom I'm happy with what I have.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:01:54 PM

The cryptocurrency market is not really improving, but it is just getting a bit stable.  The changes in the prices of most of the coin are within a particular range and can be predictable if you take some time to monitor the trading trends.  But the market has a high potential to improve in some months or years to come. I will advise that investors to take advantage of the current situation of the market as possible as they can...
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:05:12 PM

It seems that the crypto market is starting to improve but it is not increasing. Because only altcoins have previously increased. I am sure that in the near future the crypto market will begin to improve. For long-term investments it seems better when the crypto market is like this. That is an altcoin at a cheap price.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:06:51 PM

Yes, I think so. The crypto market is improving gradually and the right time to invest in crypto was December and November when all coins price was unthinkable low! But as the bear market still continues and coin's prices are not high yet, so you may invest right now! The market trend seems very good, Bitcoin and Ethereum volume have been increased and big person are involving in the crypto world. So, anytime we can see a big pump in the crypto market.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 01:04:34 AM

Good evening, I want to hear your opinion about the crypto market lately. Has the market really improved? Then when is the right time to start a long-term investment? Thank you in advance.

Regards,

warrior.coins
yes there will be some changes are happening in the market not in the development but in the stability vector field is more stable than before when we seeing the previous market unstable will always been a trouble for the investors but the changes will definitely good sign for the improvement
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 01:17:32 AM

Good evening, I want to hear your opinion about the crypto market lately. Has the market really improved? Then when is the right time to start a long-term investment? Thank you in advance.

Regards,

warrior.coins

I think that long-term investing is a good decision now. We can not yet be sure that the bear market is completely over and there is a change in the trend, but even if prices fall a bit more, it will be a very profitable decision in the long term.

michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 01:46:27 AM

I think we already have the best time in the last few months and right now we are a bit too late because the price starts to increase. But if you have money, then you can buy that coin and save it for a long time. In the last few months, when the price is at the bottom, that will be the best time to invest in any of coins in the market, and we could sell some amount right now to get the initial money and wait for another dump at the market.

stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 01:59:39 AM

Indeed the crypto market has begun to improve but not as a whole. And the process is certainly not fast. It's still very slow, but the increase can be said definitely even though the process is slow. All of that is not the real problem, which is sure the crypto market will continue to increase.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 02:05:44 AM

Regards,

warrior.coins

I check the chart of bitcoin but definitely the volume are too small to make a good move I see something dump again if you want to invest in bitcoin just wait for the confirmation to buy at low price dont be rush and make a timing to avoid losibg your capital but in long term its okay to hold bitcoin.

labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 02:31:09 AM

In this prolonged bearish market situation I can’t guarantee you it’s the right time to buy for long term projects but since there are many enthusiasts considered this time as stabilizing phase of crypto then I guess it’s the right time. But it’s your own decision pal.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 04:53:00 AM

If we look at it now maybe it could be said that the crypto market has started to improve, but it's not so fast. Maybe this is another great start for the crypto market to grow again in the future. It doesn't matter if the growth of the slow crypto market is the most important thing is it's a good start to grow taller.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:29:52 AM

Regards,

warrior.coins
You can answers with yourself, everyone have their own perspective and you can't compare with your perspective atleast there will have a different. You can find some analysis and please understand with yourself. If you intend to invest don't ever heard what other people says, do with your own analys moreover you will choose long term investment who need a capacious knowledge about cryptocurrency because if you decide to change your startegy in half way I don't think you will get profit.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:48:18 AM

The present state of the market is still in what's considered to be a crypto winter phase and it hasn't turned bullish yet as far as technical indicators are concerned and when it is oversold it's obviously the most ideal time to invest so just focus on buying the dips when they present themselves and you might scoop up some bargains if you're looking for short term gains else add some of the top 20 ranked assets to your portfolio and hold if you prefer a long term strategy

mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:53:10 AM

Very many opinions have been expressed by people who have good knowledge about the crypto market. I saw as long as I was active in crypto, there were no views or opinions that were right on target. But in my opinion, think positively and don't complain about the situation. Just be sure that the market will really recover.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: