Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:03:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the cryptocurrency market starting to improve slowly?  (Read 17449 times)
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 09:21:09 AM

It seems to me, too early to talk about the crypto market improving. There is still a serious threat of a bitcoin collapse. Any negative news such as the arrest of the OneCoin founder can derail the first cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 09:31:57 AM

We cannot say that cryptocurrency market is slowly improving, to fully understand the market situation now that is bearish, we should look at its history graph yearly. Bull run occured in december of 2017 has an impact with market now, that's what is in my idea.
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:59:09 AM

Good evening, I want to hear your opinion about the crypto market lately. Has the market really improved? Then when is the right time to start a long-term investment? Thank you in advance.

Regards,

warrior.coins

So far crypto market are getting strong in terms of total market cap. Prices going up slowly and consolidating it seems it is just waiting for huge fund to be integrate in the market and it will burst upward. Its been a week now that we show much stable price in crypto market no huge dump or pump.

Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 01:45:30 PM

Good evening, I want to hear your opinion about the crypto market lately. Has the market really improved? Then when is the right time to start a long-term investment? Thank you in advance.

Regards,

warrior.coins
If we look at some of the coins experiencing a slight increase and in my opinion it can't be said to improve if we look at the history graph. And to start a long-term investment you can start at any time, you can observe and analyze some coins that you think have a great opportunity to invest.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 03:01:11 PM

Yes, the market starts it's upward journey slowly and this is the best time to invest money in this market. We will get good earnings when the market started it's momentum then we will see all the coins in one direction.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:39:59 PM

Yes, the market starts it's upward journey slowly and this is the best time to invest money in this market. We will get good earnings when the market started it's momentum then we will see all the coins in one direction.

as we have always felt, indeed the development of crypto is slowly increasing without us knowing it. so for now we have to be optimistic and still just believe that crypto will improve again as before. even though it also takes time.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:44:17 PM

From my cryptocurrency market information, the ideal time to invest in crypto currencies is when the market is in the bear time. All the big investors do this, they invest when the market drops drastically and they sell the coins at reasonable prices. The ideal moment of investment is now. The crypto market has shown signs of growth, but significant increases will not be in the year 2019. Significant increases in the crypto market will be seen starting in 2021.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 03:49:25 PM

I don't see any improvement from the cryptocurrency price. The price still struggling around $3800 to $4100 floating area. I must say that the price is quite stable for now. I hope it's a good sign for next bullish.

distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:53:53 PM

I don't see any improvement from the cryptocurrency price. The price still struggling around $3800 to $4100 floating area. I must say that the price is quite stable for now. I hope it's a good sign for next bullish.
hope everyone like you. most market prices look stable. but in the future there will be two possibilities because the condition is certainly not going to survive on. the choice is whether the market will move up or back in the downturn.

zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:59:02 PM

Slow or fast but the increase is very important, the growth of the market must occur so that public concerns about the many speculations that exist today make them also confused by the market conditions

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Aponkye1

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 04:02:05 PM

The crypto market has been in shambles for quite sometime now but within the last month the marketcap has started to rise gradually. From the few technical news that i have read from some premium channels it is very possible we might see a significant growth in the crypto market this year.
I got my fingers crossed for this because i have been holding for quite a long time.

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:32:29 PM

Read an article on Bitcoin trading volume is more than 11 Billion$ right now. Which is definitely a great news in terms of Bitcoin usage and trading terms. We are seeing very good volume in new ICO's. I would suggest people to check XAUp https://populous.world/invoice-finance/what-are-gold-pokens.html. "XAU is the ISO 4217 standard code for one troy ounce of gold." also created by Populous team which already gave a good project.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:36:20 PM

I'm not seeing any improvement in the market value.
Its state is now stable around dump, which is so unfavorable to many. We are looking forward to the improvement.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:55:32 PM

We cannot say that cryptocurrency market is slowly improving, to fully understand the market situation now that is bearish, we should look at its history graph yearly. Bull run occured in december of 2017 has an impact with market now, that's what is in my idea.
 Good idea it is best time to wait because as time passing cryptocurrency is improving and getting better. I know it is bearish but very soon bearish will end and it will bull run but for this time is requires and on high scale investor are involved so something big is gonna happen here very soon but still I would say holding is good choice.
dianaking

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:02:14 PM

I really think the market would start to rally little by little soonest,  especially cause of the CBOE cancelling of btc futures contract
Mcmich

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:26:17 PM

Cryptocurrency market saw a slight improvement in the last 2 weeks or thereby. But that not withstanding, it's still not upto the expectations of many in the space. People want to see a relative improvement that will draw big investors to cryptocurrency world and this has not happened yet. Even the current investors have so much they are facing. Honestly, I expect an improvement that will wowww me to start investing again.
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:49:16 PM

I entered the market when Bitcoin was at around 3300. I think I caught a good entry point. It seems to me that now we will grow up, but very very slowly with good corrections and prolonged flat.
bountylayomi
Copper Member

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:49:11 PM

I will just tell you to start investing on the long-term goal as soon as you feel to do so because you might not get a genuine advice here, people will come with different opinions and one might be confused on which to go with. Just be determined and know what is good for you then do it!
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:52:04 PM

as we have always felt, indeed the development of crypto is slowly increasing without us knowing it. so for now we have to be optimistic and still just believe that crypto will improve again as before. even though it also takes time.
It always takes time to recover from a fall but this kind of development can still bring big impact into the future. The market should really be more active on making developments, we need this to attract investors and of course for us to enter into another bull run.
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:53:50 PM

I might be forced to say yes to your question. The truth is, with the way news about crypto adoption is moving one might not be wrong to say the market will improve soon. Also, I think this might be the best time to stock up on potential projects with working products.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: