Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:40:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the cryptocurrency market starting to improve slowly?  (Read 17449 times)
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:28:26 AM

The market in indeed moving, fixing the bad condition with all it's instability. But surely it will be time when the market will be able to get fully recovered from all of the falling that had happened.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:06:32 AM

The market is gradually improving and everybody is expecting a bull run in the coming months. The way this year has started it is going to be a better year compared to 2018.
maybe that is what investors expect crypto currencies and with the conditions that as it is now needed a very large confidence and patience, of course and investors must be smart in seeing every opportunity that will be obtained in investing
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:28:43 AM

The market is slowly increasing but its not an assurance of consistent price increase or bull run. Dont expect too much in just a bit price movement, it might not last because every pump has a correction phase.

If you want to become a long term hodler then anytime is a right timing to invest since you'll hold it for long period. However if you want to take advantage the bearish trend then buy in the lowest price of the the coin that you want to invest in.

Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:31:46 AM

The rate began to rise, but so far everything is unstable. And it is high time to invest in the long-term. But now, if you want to earn, learn to work in short positions. While we need small funds for investment, it's time to learn.

DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:01:55 AM

I have seen the cryptocurrency market is really starting improving slowly and i guess it will continue to rising up as soon as possible, many countries are now accepting cryptocurrency and more investors will gonna involve in crypto industry.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:08:49 AM

Crypto market is not bad last time with several altcoin pumps, but I think we still in bear market. And now it is only a local story.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:13:42 AM

It is not going that much up but also it seems like it stopped dumping.

Maybe we saw the bottom after all. Still, it is better to be careful.

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2002
Merit: 153

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:15:35 AM

IMO, the market right now is not improving in terms of price. However, it is improving as a technology continuously and mass adoption is on the right track. More and more ATMs are being created, people are learning of crypto more and more, and more venues are sprouting where one could utilize their crypto as payment (at least on where I live).

btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:26:57 AM

The market is gradually improving and everybody is expecting a bull run in the coming months. The way this year has started it is going to be a better year compared to 2018.
maybe that is what investors expect crypto currencies and with the conditions that as it is now needed a very large confidence and patience, of course and investors must be smart in seeing every opportunity that will be obtained in investing

Every investor will try to make most of the coins when the market is in a downtrend and sell them when the market is increasing. Even some time it is impossible for them to predict the market movement and they need to hold them for a certain period of time until they make a profit on the investment they made. So investors will always look for any opportunity to grab the coins when the market situation is bad.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:28:07 AM

Good evening, I want to hear your opinion about the crypto market lately. Has the market really improved? Then when is the right time to start a long-term investment? Thank you in advance.

Regards,

warrior.coins
Nope, the market still stuck right now. I can't see the improvement to be honest but i think you can start invest your money into cryptocurrency right now because it's been months the price not moved. I guess it will go up soon.
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1181

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:28:48 AM

Good evening, I want to hear your opinion about the crypto market lately. Has the market really improved? Then when is the right time to start a long-term investment? Thank you in advance.

Regards,

warrior.coins
You know, i think, but this is personal opinion. We already feel bear trend for a long time. And price not down more than now, i think if you want to start, start from now is good to do because when price get higher, you not late to take profit.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:30:00 AM

In my opinion, correction of the cryptocurrency market is close to the end, but the growth will only start within a year, so it is not the best idea to invest for a long term right now.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:30:44 AM

If I am correct its been a few months since the price of Bitcoin did not drop below $3000 and marketcap is playing around $124-135 billion so I think that we already reach the bottom and it would be best to buy the coins now while its cheap.

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:29:40 AM

The market in indeed moving, fixing the bad condition with all it's instability. But surely it will be time when the market will be able to get fully recovered from all of the falling that had happened.

I do not see any great improvements. However, I believe that very soon the market will really start to rise. Otherwise, I will quit dealing with the cryptocurrency. Now, I am ready to invest in top-10 alts more.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:52:56 AM

Looks like there is an improvement in the market as the cryptocurrency market is stable for weeks now. So we a looking forward for a gradual growth in the market. Nevertheless the bull run is really not certain at this moment as I think it will take a bit longer time for the market to heal for a bull run to take place
Yes crypto currency is improving day by day and trading has become best way of making money, it is famous all over the market people are buying and trading for long term, crypto currency is now on good time to buy for sellers very soon it will be green so they can buy at high price, but now is best time to buy because price is affordable now a days.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:57:44 AM

For long-term you can start from now, there has been slight increase, but its not yet significant, so I think you can start to buy and stock for now, there won't be alot of market movement this year according to the expert, but for long term there will be big chance that you can reap a lot of profit and the progress of crypto is showing a great development, so crypto got a good future
kuverty

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:07:03 AM

It's look like alt season has begun. But the market is still frail. I would like to hope that there will not be any serious bitcoin drops.
trumplove

Activity: 249

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:22:52 AM

It's look like alt season has begun. But the market is still frail. I would like to hope that there will not be any serious bitcoin drops.
the market is still weak but that doesn't mean he can't improve, he can still grow so he will increase slowly or will increase rapidly, because Crypto can change at any time.
Bitcoin will certainly not be that bad, it will decrease but with things that are natural and sooner or later, it will improve soon.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:26:36 AM

The market as it stood on the spot and still stands, if you will look closely, you can see how the market sometimes falls to a certain place and then after some time grows again to the same place from where the fall began. If there will be a market growth, then it is possible at the end of 2019 and then in 2020.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:31:20 AM

Regards,

warrior.coins

It is, as long as there are new coins coming and as long as they promote new usage to the technology then it is an improvement. Also, there have been rumors about regulating crypto space, good news indeed. So if you want to start long-term investment, for me, today is the best time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: