Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:46:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you hate the most about your current exchange?  (Read 758 times)
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 12:55:06 AM

What I hate most is the delay in making deposits, and sometimes blockchain has correctly confirmed the transaction! To Yobit for example, I remember it was too slow to load the trading page. This is definitely not cool! C-Cex was very problematic with emails! Some other problems are in the authenticator. Well, I could spend hours here listing things that annoys me in exchanges. Cheesy
Those exchanges sites that you have already mentioned are terrible exchange site and im not feeling any surprised about that dude. yobit and ccex are very well known as the worst exchange site in this year or this era. I will choose to avoid both of these exchange sites

Never use ccex and once using yobit. Many people said yobit is terrible exchange but i never had a problem with yobit. If the coin or token traded in several exchanger, i am prefer choosing reputable exchanger because its about security of my fund.
It looks like the yobit reputation is getting down. I have indeed heard that exchanges on yobits are very bad for some reason, of course. Of course a safe exchange is in great demand by everyone. Because this has a huge impact on our assets if an exchange is not safe.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 01:55:19 AM

Unreasonably high fees, unexpected delays with deposits and withdrawals and poor customer service are just some of the main issues faced with centralized exchanges not to mention the threat of hacks and exit-scams so you're always taking a risk using any cryptocurrency exchange just focus on the most reputable ones that offer their customers a high level of security and reliability and never leave any funds on them that you aren't actively using

skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:42:40 AM

There are things that i like and don't like on an exchange that we need to use our private key to login into, i think those kind of exchange could get easily take our account get compromised and will possibly makes our coins getting stolen.
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1186

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:51:30 AM

There are things that i like and don't like on an exchange that we need to use our private key to login into, i think those kind of exchange could get easily take our account get compromised and will possibly makes our coins getting stolen.
Use wallet that only you use when you want to sell in DEX type. Because put our private key to something actually is bad idea. But if we use wallet that we only use for it, our main wallet still safe.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 281

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:39:47 AM

I have very little complaints about my choices of exchange. The only cons I find about them is the number of tokens listed and withdrawal fees.
Good exchanges are selective on listing tokens which misses the interest of traders to grab a promising coin at good price. And the withdrawal fees makes it difficult to make inter exchange trading possible.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:47:18 AM

Right now what I hate is the fact that I don't have access to the private keys of my funds, I don't feel secure because of that.
Do you know Decentralized exchange? You can get your own private key if you use it, and it is different from the centralized exchange, which you cannot get the private key

Also, I would for the process to be simplified and streamlined, I want to buy crypto with Fiat as easily as I buy stuff on Amazon.
I think local exchanges in your country can do that because I also use local exchanges if I want to buy crypto with fiat, and it's easy

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:48:14 AM

Regarding new token and coin listings as well as security is a matter that must be considered in exchange so that they do not lose interest from people because so many problems occur
biangkerok

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:52:35 AM

Regarding new token and coin listings as well as security is a matter that must be considered in exchange so that they do not lose interest from people because so many problems occur
in fact there are some assets that are already listed on an Exchange also no devotees. too much selling and no buying. If like it what should I do? team such loose hands and do not understand what is happening to the value of their assets.
libert19

Activity: 2506
Merit: 945

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 03:54:04 AM

If you are looking to hold your private keys of your funds then decentralized exchanges are way to go, I hope binance dex will allow that.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:00:45 AM

Improve security and comfort for all customers. There may be many exchanges that require too much money, so making new coins is very difficult to join. And even if it's a withdrawal fee, I think they should consider it because it's too expensive.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:33:12 AM

I agreed with OP that i would like control of the private key if it is possible. Another thing i would like to see is to be able to choose the speed and fees for withdrawal. Perhaps, we can save some coins if we do not the transfer to be done fast.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:49:35 AM

I use some exchanges for selling my altcoins on my MEW wallet. However i hate it when some of exchanges doesn't have a lists of my altcoins in their exchange, but its ok for me. The only one i hate on some exchange is their trading or selling price, too low as if you could think that your coins are just dump.
Boombull

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:02:10 AM

The issue that concerns me most about most of the current exchange in the industry is the trading fees because as an active trader, it does not make things easy for me. Most the am using now have quality service, their interface is cool, their matching engine is super fast and their security infrastructure is dependable but they still need to do more when it comes to aspects of trading fees.
innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 09:09:41 AM

I'm really curious about what other people hate about their exchanges,
As for me, I hate exchanges that gets a lot from its users. What I am talking about is the transaction fee that they put is huge and I don't want that. That's why I chooses exchange that has a minimil transaction fee or free transaction fee just like this exhange I am using right now called the cat.ex platform - a transaction mining exchange.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:03:18 PM

Low volume. I mean I use binance for my intercurrency exchanges and binance has super high volume and I love it because of that. However my current exchange for fiat to btc or btc to fiat has almost zero volume at all. I can sell about 10 bitcoins today and I will be half of their whole volume, they have like 20-30 bitcoins a day on average.

It is all I need considering its just an exchange I use for personal fiat changes and I do not do that constantly so I do not need high volumes but the fact that they have such a low volume makes me considering moving to another one since this one can't be making too much money and they could be looking to close shop since they are not making too much money.

Maybe daily 30 bitcoin is enough for them but maybe its not I don't know so I am not sure if I should move to one that has higher volume or not. Its a very old one and one of the earliest fiat to btc in my country but its still horrible low so I am still on the fence about changing.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 03:04:24 PM

So far I have been quite satisfied, except that sometimes the exchanger carries out maintenance for a long time. and for newly launched exchangers, it is sometimes very difficult to loggin. maybe there are still system bugs.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 07:48:25 PM

I'm really curious about what other people hate about their exchanges, maybe if we start complaining loud enough the exchanges will improve or new exchanges will solve these issues.

Right now what I hate is the fact that I don't have access to the private keys of my funds, I don't feel secure because of that.

Also, I would for the process to be simplified and streamlined, I want to buy crypto with Fiat as easily as I buy stuff on Amazon.

So, what would you change? what would you remove? and what would you add?
The one thing I hate the most about the exchange I trade on currently is the fact that I need to carry out a KYC process before I would be able to trade up to a certain amount of crypto or make make certain amount of withdrawal which is so not cool.

Another thing I don't like about the exchange is that we don't have full control over our private key, that means the exchange have full rights over our coins making our life  to be kept in their hands being that they can make away with your funds at anytime.
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:17:58 PM

I'm really curious about what other people hate about their exchanges, maybe if we start complaining loud enough the exchanges will improve or new exchanges will solve these issues.

If you are familiar with the cryptocurrency trading process, you will find that its operation is very simple and convenient, and the transfer is very fast.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
cryptomaster420

Activity: 256

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:38:37 PM

I dislike how Binance simply wouldn't let me participate in their Launchpad ICO-s because of lag at the worst possible moment. I dislike how slow Kraken is, and I stopped using Bittrex when they wouldn't credit me with the GAS for my NEO.

hongus

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:52:13 PM

Well, that would be so necessary in large states to stretch the cryptocurrency bill. But even this will not give us guarantees that cryptocurrency will also be easy to use. It takes time and more users around the world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: