Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:29:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Start Mining MIB Coin on your smart phone.  (Read 16950 times)
jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 05:01:37 PM

It’s really very good and solid idea that we can mine coin with our smart phone. But I've some doubt about the chance of getting profitable. Cause if we mine coin with smart phone then it may become very hot and for which our smart phone may get damaged.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:39:57 PM

You must know that mining is not done for fun but rather profits. Apart from upcoming mainnet in May and wallet, I see no coin usecase which is usually the value catalyst.

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
evenotto

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:15:25 PM

This is good idea but you did not describe the mining ratio how much coins we can mine in 24 hours and is this required special smartphone with larger memory and RAM?

Big memory is certainly a sure thing in mining, so the better you have, the greater the chance to make a lot of profits slowly.

I don’t know for me that mining on mobile phones still sounds bad. It is better to invest energy and time in another project for mining and not bring your mobile phone to wear.
And in fact, the concept of mining itself on a mobile device is very weak, more like entertainment or simply "because I can"

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 06:26:17 PM

And where is your coin trading?
And what prevents to create a miner not for the smartphone, but for the CPU, GPU?
There is a project of uplexa, there is also mining on smartphones, but in parallel it is possible to mine on a computers, just the difference is not so great.

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 940

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:22:11 PM

This is good idea but you did not describe the mining ratio how much coins we can mine in 24 hours and is this required special smartphone with larger memory and RAM?

Memory doesn't really matter there. The main thing is the number of cores and more Ghz. Desirable 64bit system. But also works on any phones. The best thing if you own a pawnshop and you have a box of these phones. This coin is just created for the owners of a bunch of old phones that can not be sold.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:01:24 PM

Is it somehow possible to bypass the battery on the smartphones so that you can run them without their batteries and directly connected to the grid? Because I guess the batteries would be one of the weak points when you wanna use phones extensively for mining.
Saugani

Activity: 672
Merit: 35

#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 02:29:34 AM

anyone to know? I’ll try how many get hash in  iphone 5 with 90% CPU

that I want to try with 10 units of the iphone 5 and this is still the stage of rebooting OS with jailbrake modified

libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 02:46:44 AM

Each battery has a limited number of charges! Especially in used phones... And then you have to sell the coins at a good price, which at the moment is impossible...

Those who mine or use those phones as farming tend to leave their devices whole day/night in charging. So there is no need to worry about charges. Although, charging all the time deteriorate battery, so they needs to be changed sooner.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 03:52:28 AM

It’s really very good and solid idea that we can mine coin with our smart phone. But I've some doubt about the chance of getting profitable. Cause if we mine coin with smart phone then it may become very hot and for which our smart phone may get damaged.
yes phone got heating and batery consumted. phone are different than pc have cooler system with good air circulation. phone don't have that.
POS is good for phone when to use for mining not for POW.
Denongels

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:07:16 AM

btw to mine this coin is the category smartphone with a pretty high end gpu like the adreno 540 can get a pretty fast hashrate? or more worth using a mid-end smartphone that might be low end, but with a lot of devices?

whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:40:27 AM

btw to mine this coin is the category smartphone with a pretty high end gpu like the adreno 540 can get a pretty fast hashrate? or more worth using a mid-end smartphone that might be low end, but with a lot of devices?
I think that will still make your smartphone damaged, it's better if you want to do mining then you can use a device like a computer that can be more heat resistant.
viljy

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:45:13 AM

Is it somehow possible to bypass the battery on the smartphones so that you can run them without their batteries and directly connected to the grid? Because I guess the batteries would be one of the weak points when you wanna use phones extensively for mining.

I guess it's not that simple. Many phones have a built-in battery. Where the battery is replaceable, the phone without battery does not work.
I wonder has anyone checked mining this coin on Pi with Android?
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:55:09 AM

the current price of MIB is quite good, and I think it would be very good when we use GPUs with high specs than using smartphones. well, I see this is pretty good, but will this not affect the smartphone that we have? of course this will be very risky for smartphones, moreover we use a smartphone with a large enough amount. well, but maybe that is our choice. you can do it with a fairly high risk.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:00:36 AM

Would want to know how profitable this is before subjecting my mobile devise to it, need to hear testimonies from those that have started it and how is the earning per time ratio, I remember participating in etn mobile mining but it later become worthless

Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:06:55 AM

the current price of MIB is quite good, and I think it would be very good when we use GPUs with high specs than using smartphones. well, I see this is pretty good, but will this not affect the smartphone that we have? of course this will be very risky for smartphones, moreover we use a smartphone with a large enough amount. well, but maybe that is our choice. you can do it with a fairly high risk.

If you say price is goods, it depends on the quantity of coins you have or expect to gain from mining, the price is around $0.02 for a total supply of 300,000, 000. I participated in their bounty and received around 200 MIB which is not enough to pay for withdrawal fees on exchange. One should put this into consideration before emabarking on it

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:43:27 AM

I guess it's not that simple. Many phones have a built-in battery. Where the battery is replaceable, the phone without battery does not work.
I wonder has anyone checked mining this coin on Pi with Android?

I was afraid that it's not that simple but it could potentially increase the lifetime of an phone-mining-rig quite a lot. I know that there are some tutorial videos on Youtube on how to do it but since I only have one single phone, which I have to use every day, I don't wanna risk trying it. But maybe someone else has tested it out already and has some experience.
viljy

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 02:22:32 PM

If you say price is goods, it depends on the quantity of coins you have or expect to gain from mining, the price is around $0.02 for a total supply of 300,000, 000. I participated in their bounty and received around 200 MIB which is not enough to pay for withdrawal fees on exchange. One should put this into consideration before emabarking on it

I can't remember where I read about mib, there was written that the total supply of 600 million. Now there are already 300 million, the rest will be mined.
dificanovi

Merit: 105

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:34:26 PM

I think this application is great for mining on mobile. I've downloaded it and now I'm using it but I don't know what I will get from mining MIB Coin in a day.
This application is very easy to use and at the moment I have not got a problem from this application, now I am mining MIB coin. I hope that I will benefit from mining this MIB Coin.
I can't wait for the results tomorrow.

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:20:49 PM

I think this application is great for mining on mobile. I've downloaded it and now I'm using it but I don't know what I will get from mining MIB Coin in a day.
This application is very easy to use and at the moment I have not got a problem from this application, now I am mining MIB coin. I hope that I will benefit from mining this MIB Coin.

Before you subject your poor device to such ill treatment, i think you should first inquire which exchange this project is listed or if it is listed at all or what is price, you don't want to wast your precious time and battery mining some worthless coin, if you are so eager to mine with your device, then go the etn way Wink maybe it is worth something, i haven't check the price lately.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:14:32 PM

Before you subject your poor device to such ill treatment, i think you should first inquire which exchange this project is listed or if it is listed at all or what is price, you don't want to wast your precious time and battery mining some worthless coin, if you are so eager to mine with your device, then go the etn way Wink maybe it is worth something, i haven't check the price lately.

it is true that this method is more effective than doing something without seeing whether it is registered or not and to do mining, you should be able to choose coins that will be mining correctly.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM