Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:23:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (E)t)h)e)x) 🔥🔥🔥 What's the next Ether block hash? Guess and get paid! 💰💰💰  (Read 7134 times)
cryptosnake1

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:23:33 AM

Note that whoever won the monthly jackpot the same day he won the weekly one, and past weekly aswell.

Damn that was a nice fight for that .4 that someone lost before winning the pool.

So when do we get a chat.

The chat on Ethex website will be active soon, we are already working on that.

Can't wait to see it working where we can get a fast intime support, that is an important thing for clients

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:31:09 AM

Hi everyone!
We are happy to announce that the first monthly jackpot has been won!

The prize in amount 6.143 ETH ($843) has already reached the winner - Details on https://ethex.bet, in the "Monthly Jackpot" section.

We congratulate the winner in person if he reads this post.

Do not forget that we draw jackpots every day, week, month and season! You can always buy at least one ticket and count on a very solid prize.

The next Season jackpot pool already contains 18.47 ETH ($2540) to draw. It will draw on the block #7650000 (in 1 month)

Thank you for being with us. There is a lot of new coming soon, stay in touch!

Great news!
Who is that lucky man?Smiley
Is that real?
I can vouch is real.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 08:00:59 PM

I were trying to send a bet and I keept getting RPC error, after all the hassle and trying i look and all my balance was into the pot just sent bets i wouldnt of, I learned for a next time atleast, be careful with this , and, gj whoever sucked it fast Cheesy.

⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:34:37 PM

When are we getting that expected chat? I'm seeing that with a bit more of wagering the JP could even recover from weekly and daily without a problem.
If gamblers started using normal transaction fees instead these crazy ones perhaps their BankRoll wouldn't be so affected by larger sesions either, I seen myself that daily and weekly can make a great betback, monthly with a larger user base being a myth.

Ethex_Team
Copper Member

Activity: 410
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:18:31 PM

When are we getting that expected chat? I'm seeing that with a bit more of wagering the JP could even recover from weekly and daily without a problem.
If gamblers started using normal transaction fees instead these crazy ones perhaps their BankRoll wouldn't be so affected by larger sesions either, I seen myself that daily and weekly can make a great betback, monthly with a larger user base being a myth.

Hello!
We are working to roll out the next release, it will include some new features and the chat as well. It will be rolled out next week and we will post an announcement here. Ethex suggests the comission, that warrants the bet being processed in one of the nearest upcoming blocks. You can always change the comission, if you are ready to wait a bit. That would be great, if you’ll share with us your bet placing experience using different fees. Thank you for your interest and cooperation.
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:22:32 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2019, 05:18:31 AM by andulolika

Hello!
We are working to roll out the next release, it will include some new features and the chat as well. It will be rolled out next week and we will post an announcement here. Ethex suggests the comission, that warrants the bet being processed in one of the nearest upcoming blocks. You can always change the comission, if you are ready to wait a bit. That would be great, if you’ll share with us your bet placing experience using different fees. Thank you for your interest and cooperation.
Hey, very glad to hear from you, and even happier to hear the site is going towards a 2.0 version Cheesy.

When i gamble in a rush I generaly don't have time to change the fees, but usualy the game doesn't pend on the confirmation itself, uncertain on what, but even well feed fees can take time. I'd say that the times that the bets don't run smooth is not because of a specific transaction and huge fees don't help much. When I'm winning I do love to spoil the miners a bit tho and shouldn't do any harm from time to time.

Btw, the empty pool betting war for tickets is pretty funny, even if one can get his funds drained by someone else before winning or losing completly.

Edit: What I cannot understand is why confirmed transactions can take a lot time to process.
I sometimes have the feeling some transactions never play or only play if you send a bet or two after.

andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 06:24:19 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2019, 03:03:13 AM by andulolika

- Is the principle of the game is clear for you? What seems difficult?
 Clear and easy to understand
- How do you like the design of our game?
The design is not simple
- Did you have any technical issues?
Login via email, don't use it metamask
- Do you have any ideas for improvement?
Add another coin

Wink

Just how much simpler it could be to play the game?

Didn't know theres no alternative to metamask, we could use one perhaps.
If the only way to bet is thru the site maybe you can just make requests to the provided address with the amount needed.

Edit: btw, on the bottom of the site (atleast now while on maintenance github icon leads to bitcointalk and viceversa.

Edit2: Did the prize per win change?

Edit3: Seemingly yes the prize per win was halved if im not wrong, I completly get it, I were playing a bit earlier and now wagering gets sucked into jackpots and fees Cheesy.
However a player got to threat the site because of not updating, He was right the new odds should be updated.

Edit 569:
So, finally someone remembered me, you should really really allow to make several bets in a transaction, I used to play a bitcoin on chain game this way and you saved a lot on fees, and it even let me feel to do 50 bets at the same time with my blockchain.com wallet, im not sure metamask allows you to do that, so, what if we could send the bet to an addres, and perhaps let the site work with a wallet like blockchain instead of metamask, I say it like this because I kinda doubt metamask would let you send 2 bets in a transaction , feels doable.

anlayaman

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:33:06 AM

this platform is unfair and stealing players eth atm. prize chart is changed and pays out 5x for a 1 in 256 chance and stuff. math behind payouts  is way off and wrong. this is pure scam.
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:38:13 AM

this platform is unfair and stealing players eth atm. prize chart is changed and pays out 5x for a 1 in 256 chance and stuff. math behind payouts  is way off and wrong. this is pure scam.

You the lil fucker that wants the tickets for himself, beautiful, wish you didnt use an alt, alright so, lying and inventing bullshit after making lots of profits... you think those words justify the rating i give you? Well, come with proof, odds changed, yes you win less, but you win way more for individual hit even if you dont hit all bets. you wager way more, way harder to win, way more tickets to make.

anlayaman

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:48:51 AM

1) why are u playing ur own game ?
2) lmao you give misinformation on rules. prize chart is very very wrong
3) math behind this game is not fair.
4) keep tickets to myself ? this is not suppose to be ticket game kiddo, it is a betting game and you cannot make anyone play with this odds.

how hard it is to understand ? either fix prize chart on ur damn platform, or this will die with ur cries.

andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:55:11 AM

1) why are u playing ur own game ?
2) lmao you give misinformation on rules. prize chart is very very wrong
3) math behind this game is not fair.
4) keep tickets to myself ? this is not suppose to be ticket game kiddo, it is a betting game and you cannot make anyone play with this odds.

how hard it is to understand ? either fix prize chart on ur damn platform, or this will die with ur cries.

Alright I will go over few things.

The odds before were great, I know I played a bit, there was a chat added and a bunch of features as you saw,  the odds changed since it was almost impossible to lose, I tried it didn't work, now if you win only 1 of 2 bets you gain way more than before .

You say its not supposed to be a ticket game, well, believe me I play it as a ticket game, and I see the daily weekly and monthly fully sustainable as long as you and me keep wagering ofr them, no idea about seasonal but might take a bit more of players.

And please, be explicit what missinformation about rules??

I think team would do a bit better answering coherent questions, but there's none. For now keep trying to do it while i see you gambling for the daily.
I feel you truly butthurt you can't get that prizepool. You getting a bigger chance to the seasonal but as I promised we have new players Smiley.

anlayaman

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:11:51 AM

what kind of platform is this ?

I thought this bitcointalk was a place with clever people, who the hell made this account legendary ?

what kind of idiot are you ? you keep talking about tickets... I have 1200+ tickets and there are 1600ish tickets, yeah I win some of JPs as well. you dont get the point do you ? your small br4ain cant handle the fact that this platform's odds are rigged and this is pure scam for new gamblers.

use ur small brain before u type !!
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:18:55 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2019, 02:30:57 PM by andulolika

You mean who made me green trust right ? I mean as long as you post you cannot not become legendary, however, I will repeat what i told you on chat, you cannot have that many bets since I has few hundreds and there are a bunch more of players.
You won some jps.... THE ODDS CHANGED check the fucking game, we both playing since the beginning is obvious enough.

Edit, so today daily was under yesterdays daily with just .001 eth .

anlayaman

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:30:52 AM

lmao

legendary who doesnt know shit about bloxy.info weirdly funny. I have 1200 tickets. go on bloxy and check urself legendary scam shiller !
anlayaman

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 01:15:21 AM

do NOT waste your ETH in this platform. last 5000 blocks (daily) winner has not played between those 5000 blocks. but still won daily prize.

andulolika s wallet won it without playing that 5000 blocks. this game is so rigged, they make themselves win even without playing it. I think andulolika may be related to the project and if so he/she has to be banned immediately. Due to scam platform.
EthexBet (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 15

Humble member of this respective community!

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 10:02:42 AM

do NOT waste your ETH in this platform. last 5000 blocks (daily) winner has not played between those 5000 blocks. but still won daily prize.

andulolika s wallet won it without playing that 5000 blocks. this game is so rigged, they make themselves win even without playing it. I think andulolika may be related to the project and if so he/she has to be banned immediately. Due to scam platform.

Hello, anlayaman!
Thank you for pointing out this shortcoming, and right now I sent it to our dev team to clear up what happened. All our source codes are open-sourced, and you can always review it at https://github.com/ethex-bet/ethex-contracts

The rules regarding the Jackpots work precisely as they are described. The daily jackpot is played every 5,000 blocks between those who bought tickets during this period- you absolutely right. If the JP was received by a player who did not participate in the game in this period, then this is a mistake, we will find and fix it.

Ethex - this is a constantly evolving project that is developing every day. Users have repeatedly found weaknesses in different areas. We track these messages and fix problems.

I hope for your understanding of this issue, and once again I apologize for it. As soon as we have finished research this problem, you will see a report in this thread of the forum.

Thank you again.
anlayaman

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:36:36 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 01:27:17 PM by anlayaman

Hello, anlayaman!
Thank you for pointing out this shortcoming, and right now I sent it to our dev team to clear up what happened. All our source codes are open-sourced, and you can always review it at https://github.com/ethex-bet/ethex-contracts

The rules regarding the Jackpots work precisely as they are described. The daily jackpot is played every 5,000 blocks between those who bought tickets during this period- you absolutely right. If the JP was received by a player who did not participate in the game in this period, then this is a mistake, we will find and fix it.

Ethex - this is a constantly evolving project that is developing every day. Users have repeatedly found weaknesses in different areas. We track these messages and fix problems.

I hope for your understanding of this issue, and once again I apologize for it. As soon as we have finished research this problem, you will see a report in this thread of the forum.

Thank you again.

you either lie on purpose or you give misinformation both in here and at your webpage.

You guys changed 3 contracts. none of them were verified. only verified contract is Jackpot Contract !!! that github post seems like it got edit 17 hours ago, game has been online 50+ days. I can provide you all contracts you guys used. can you verify them all or not ?

also at webpage prize rate chart is all wrong. so please be more informal and lets talk this out as two comsci people. I dont care what you say about the project. you did your promoting and miss-informed your players. statements you make here and at UI are NOT TRUE !

prize rate chart says: The specific symbol prize is 16x which is a lie. you guys pay out 12x also if a player selects two differentspecific symbols and guesses both correct you still pays 12x. this is like stealing eth. 

Sorry to tell you this but I am loosing trust here and I am an unemployed solidity lover who has nothing to do other then finding scams in dappworld and notify newbies/normies.

Ethex_Team
Copper Member

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:28:32 AM

you either lie on purpose or you give misinformation both in here and at your webpage.

You guys changed 3 contracts. none of them were verified. only verified contract is Jackpot Contract !!! that github post seems like it got edit 17 hours ago, game has been online 50+ days. I can provide you all contracts you guys used. can you verify them all or not ?

It is not a problem to find all the contract versions we have deployed. Each deprecated contract has the call of «migrate(newContract)» function as the last of its internal transactions. This function runs the migration procedure to move the necessary properties and ETH balance of an old contract to the new one. And each new version of the contract has the same function call as the first of its internal transactions. So one can always follow the contract version chain.

Currently, we have verified only the Jackpot contract, because we have been in the process of security audit for the main game contract. All sensitive Jackpot function calls are limited to the call from the main game contract that is why we have published its code earlier, not disclosing the code of the main game contract. The last version of the game contract has just passed the security audit and we have published its code on GitHub. We will verify the main game contract as well on the Etherscan too.

also at webpage prize rate chart is all wrong. so please be more informal and lets talk this out as two comsci people. I dont care what you say about the project. you did your promoting and miss-informed your players. statements you make here and at UI are NOT TRUE !

prize rate chart says: The specific symbol prize is 16x which is a lie. you guys pay out 12x also if a player selects two differentspecific symbols and guesses both correct you still pays 12x. this is like stealing eth. 

The webpage prize rate chart contains correct values. The 16x rates are applied after the bet amount is deducted in the amount of contributions to the jackpot and house edge. We admit that this details is not described clear enough and we have to rework the rules and the FAQ sections of the website, that is a crucial task for us.

Sorry to tell you this but I am loosing trust here and I am an unemployed solidity lover who has nothing to do other then finding scams in dappworld and notify newbies/normies.

We see your activity and we do appreciate the interest and cooperation. Constructive criticism is an essential tool for product development and we express our thanks to you for the attention, given to Ethex and such a detailed consideration of the system features. We need such experts to make Ethex as transparent and candid as possible. And we would be most grateful, if you join our project on Github as an independent expert and take part in the review of the solidity part of the game.

Shoesouse

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:19:20 PM

"you guess the symbols of a real, upcoming Ethereum block hash."

I didn't know Ethereum block hashes had shapes. Where can I learn more about this?
Ethex_Team
Copper Member

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:14:36 AM

"you guess the symbols of a real, upcoming Ethereum block hash."

I didn't know Ethereum block hashes had shapes. Where can I learn more about this?

Hello, Shoesouse!

You can learn about it more in this article, https://github.com/ethereum/wiki/wiki/Mining#the-algorithm.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: