Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:24:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO will be replaced by IEO  (Read 991 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (29 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 06:16:22 PM

Binance has raised fund for two projects and they have offered their 3rd project which sell will be at March 19 or 21 of instant. It's Celer Network. Their previous two projects were successful and I hope this one will also be a successful one.
However, it seems Bittrex is also following the same and there is an IEO on their platform too. Can IEO replace the ICO?

I have made this thread self moderated to avoid the stupid comments which I have been observed on my previous topic.

I am afraid that IEO is a new trend in the cryptocurrency market. IEO has advantages over conventional ICOs, this is primarily safety, you do not run the risk of running into fraudsters, because project is checked by the staff of the exchange. Also, such projects grow well in price and therefore there is always a sufficient number of investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:34:36 PM

It seems that IEO has replaced ICO and will give them a new life. The conditions that IEO offers will minimize the number of scam projects, because the projects that sell tokens will be confirmed by the authority of the exchange and no one exchange will risk its authority by placing known scam projects.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:12:53 PM

Binance has raised fund for two projects and they have offered their 3rd project which sell will be at March 19 or 21 of instant. It's Celer Network. Their previous two projects were successful and I hope this one will also be a successful one.
However, it seems Bittrex is also following the same and there is an IEO on their platform too. Can IEO replace the ICO?

I have made this thread self moderated to avoid the stupid comments which I have been observed on my previous topic.

IEO will be a threat to promising projects/ICOs. This will be a beginning of monopolized system of top exchanges. These big exchanges will list their own coins on their own platform, and obviously if a coin is going to list on top exchanges like binance and bittrex, who will deny to buy them?
AlexMilton

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 04:29:34 PM

We created a chat on the subject of IEO, there we discuss everything that is interesting and can help make a successful IEO. Here is a link if anyone is interested: https://t.me/ieoone
Toraynt

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 07:43:09 PM

Of course, IEO is now more popular than ICO, but I don't think IEO will replace ICO. Over time, the noise around the IEO will pass and many projects will again be held in ICO

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:56:40 PM

Some IEO is doing very well, no doubt. But I don't think IEO will replace the ICO! The ICO market is very familiar with the crypto supporters, and its market is facing obstacles for the bear market, Once the market gets pumps or a stable high price, ICO market will pump again! And, People are now very smart, they will not invest in shit ICO projects!

Most of the IEO is garbage now except few, so we should stop promoting IEO as a trusted way for the investment!

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

Kingairdrop

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:52:08 PM

I think IMO, IEO is the new ICO. the only difference is the fact that ICOs are done in house in most cases and IEOs are hosted by exchanges. The same goals applies for both of them and that is, to raise funds for the development of the project. The major advantage IEO has over ICO IMO is the fact that exchange listing for the said project is sure.

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
Chmel

Activity: 994
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:58:42 PM

IEO will die like ICO, first time its  with hype then scam and later will be new one ICO.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:17:30 PM

IEO and ICO are for the same aim, to raise funds for new launch blockchain projects. I believed the main advantage is that it will minimize the rate of scam ICO's as all Exchanges will like to verify every detail of the project before the start of IEO but I don't believed  it will be 100% possible for IEO to take the place of ICO fully. Because not every organization can afford the budget required for IEO.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:22:59 PM

They both are kind of same thing. The purpose is same with another package. The ICO system is fundraising through own team with own risk. And in IEO the medium of fundraising is changing to an exchange. Now in ico the risk factor is higher cause it's hard to cross-check the member whom you give your money. But when it's an IEO then if the exchange is trusted then you can assumed that the project is not that bad. But now many small and medium exchange are entering this market. Now it's upto you where you invest. Whatever you do do some research on your own.

beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:24:47 PM

At the moment, IEO is a trend, and it still remains, people earn money on it, but this does not mean that ICO has died. I think this is temporary, when the market is bullish again, things can change.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Thermytee

Activity: 159

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:38:31 PM

I have absolutely no doubts that this will happen, because all of the existing IEOs gave amazing profit. I think FET and BTT are now traded around x5-8 from the ICO price. Unbelievable stats for a falling market.

Yes this is right. Most IEOs that have seen went up in profit after raising funds. The same can't be said of ICOs. The implications of these is that scam projects will start looking for ways to get on launchpad of medium exchanges. Once they flock to medium exchanges, it fall back to the same. I hope requirements for IEO will be stringent with background checks in place.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 09:24:30 PM

Yeah, of course. It is quite certain that IEO will replace ICO.  At least for now, majority still trust IEO projects just like they dis with ICO when it in Italy started.  It is important IEO don't get polluted by scammers vwry soon. As they are always getting themselves updated with the new development on the crypto world, more so seeking new avenue to scam people of their hard earned money.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:34:07 PM

This is of course and in line with the current trend. I think I can be the perfect complement to ICOS when ICOS projects flood the market. everywhere makes investors uneasy and turn away from the crypto.IEO market that will completely replace ICOS.
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:18:10 PM

I am not sure that ICOs will be replaced but it seems this new funding method  is successful and other exchanges will follow Binance`s footsteps.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
april08

Activity: 466
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:07:37 AM

I do not think so because you must have access to an exchange before you participate in IEO. ICO through bounty hunters spread the gospel faster. IEO even needs the help of hunters to spread the news all over the world (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, Telegram, Reddit, etc.) The only advantage IEO hold over ICO is that many will say that the coin is already listed because of fear of unknown based on some bitter experience in previous ICO that failed. If not this nothing more, nothing less. Moreover it is not every platform have the capital to run IEO (Listing Cost). ICO will remain.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:13:09 AM

Seems yes it will happen soon but its a problem for us, as big exchanges will have much more control over the crypto prices of listing will go higher again, but from other side for investors aybe its a good news as they can sell their tokens after some time on the same exchange, we will not have question when exchange?

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

@baoli

Activity: 1162

Base.protocol

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:27:24 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2019, 07:46:54 AM by @baoli

I think IEO stand a chance of overtaking ICO. Why because the integrity and reputation of any exchange that connive with any project to defraud investors will gravely be at stake. Exchanges already have hundreds of cryptocurrency trading on their platform so one project shouldnt cause them a mess. I remembered Bittrex canceling third first IEO because they were not comfortable with that project.

Poster: I will kindly suggest you edit the last sentence you made about "stupid post" this is a public platform and people have divergent views and understanding of issues and may present it differently from your post. Thank you

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
Kirls252

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 12:33:56 PM

The main difference between these methods of attracting investment lies in the key role of the exchange, which selects promising and viable projects, in her opinion. For example, Lukki Exchange (https://lukki.io)! They offer special bonuses, strong security from hacking and many more interesting things. And listing isn’t available to everyone. Lukki Exchange cares about his reputation and conducts an independent (and sometimes very strict) evaluation of projects applying for IEO. For the investor, this means that the obvious "dummies" and just scammers will not pass this filter, which means the risks have become much lower. And this is a big plus for IEO.We will believe that the improved method of fundraising will be the "natural result of the evolution" of the primary offers of coins and will restore confidence in the tokensales.
Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 12:40:15 PM

if it will happend it will be in not near future. there is many projects with huge ambissions and good ideas and not so many platforms for ieo. becides some projects use both ways.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████