Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:38:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin Listing Exchange Fees  (Read 581 times)
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 12:58:21 PM

Mostly, it is crazy expensive, better exchange mean bigger fee. Some exchanges are listing anything as long as you pay the listing fee. But some exchanges (binance, bittrex etc.) has more demand other than the money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 01:20:58 PM

I have worked with multiple new coins in my life in crypto currency world. Many of them even before their ICO times and just on idea stage (which some of them didn't even make it to ICO) and I have worked with multiple coins that was post-ICO to get listed on exchanges and get news made about them.

Now first of all I can tell you getting your news written in huge places like ccn and so forth costs less than a thousand dollars depending on how you want the news, if you write it and publish it as press release its usually around 250 bucks, if you make them write it and publish it like actually news instead of supported (so hide the fact you paid them) its around 750 bucks.

When it comes to exchanges its a bit different, it depends on volume most of the time, higher the volume exchange has the higher price they want, it changes from 8 bitcoins to 200 bitcoins which was bittrex that asked for 200. They however do not guarantee a place there forever, you gotta make sure you have volume otherwise they keep you maximum of 2 years and than remove you if you do not have too much volume and you can kiss your 200 bitcoin good bye.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Yousef34

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 01:27:22 PM

I heard some of the larger more popular exchange ask for a few million in USD, not sure if this is true.
Perunex (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:12:26 PM

Hello,

I was wondering what are now listing prices for the coins to be listed on the exchanges. I know that during the hype time these figures were absurd, however atm they are still not really appropriate.

Does anybody have any info how much does each exchange charge for the listing? What are actual costs of these exchanges to list it?

Exchange listing is not an easy thing to do especially to those low sale tokens. It would somehow cost a minimum of 11btc to a maximum of 50btc in my estimate. Of course it depends on the exchange the tokens want to be listed.

The estimate is based on something? As you have specified 11 BTC, so it is not just an approximation. However the estimation mentioned seems quite realistic.

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
Perunex (OP)

Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:21:08 PM

I have worked with multiple new coins in my life in crypto currency world. Many of them even before their ICO times and just on idea stage (which some of them didn't even make it to ICO) and I have worked with multiple coins that was post-ICO to get listed on exchanges and get news made about them.

Now first of all I can tell you getting your news written in huge places like ccn and so forth costs less than a thousand dollars depending on how you want the news, if you write it and publish it as press release its usually around 250 bucks, if you make them write it and publish it like actually news instead of supported (so hide the fact you paid them) its around 750 bucks.

When it comes to exchanges its a bit different, it depends on volume most of the time, higher the volume exchange has the higher price they want, it changes from 8 bitcoins to 200 bitcoins which was bittrex that asked for 200. They however do not guarantee a place there forever, you gotta make sure you have volume otherwise they keep you maximum of 2 years and than remove you if you do not have too much volume and you can kiss your 200 bitcoin good bye.

Thank you for your answer, it is quite helpful.

When exactly did you have the opportunity to deal with these prices?
Can you also reveal some estimations about other big ones (binance, okex, kraken, poloniex...) and some middle-small ones (Livecoin, Cobinhood...)?

How exactly did you handle the liquidity problem? With external market maker?

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:31:26 PM

I think that it's normal that big exchanges charges big fees for listings, I don't know the exact amount but I would not be surprised if it's more than 10 BTC
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 03:10:17 PM

that will be the secret of the exchange because most exchange will disclose their actual listing fee.
i read on some article that said it cost 50 BTC or more to get listed on big exchange.
but in reality maybe it will cost more than that.

source : https://medium.com/assetrush/how-much-does-it-actually-cost-to-get-your-token-listed-51a63e2cbff9

does it mean for large exchanger like binance to reach 50 btc for each listing? and for the quotes in the small tokens token like the one in the forkdelta is only 0.5 btc? yes indeed if seen the difference is indeed very far between exchangers for top coins and exchangers, there are still many tokens there.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 03:34:25 PM

Many exchanges have lost part of the volume. Therefore, they are trying to make money on the listings of new coins. I do not think that the exchanges should take a large fee for this, but if the fees are not there will be a lot of very bad coins in the abirge.
ariyzt

Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 03:48:23 PM

surely they asking more than 0,5 btc to list on their market
but there are markets with no fee listing
they just need to vote
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:39:52 PM

Most of the decentralized exchange listing fees are still free, but In centralized exchanges, every exchange ask a high fee for the listing! Binance listing fee is sky high, hitbtc, bittrex listing fee also expensive. I found Latoken, P2PB2B, Exrates exchange fees are low but they are not enough good exchange. So, If you want to get listed in a mediocre exchange then you have to pay a high amount for that!

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:40:33 PM

I think it is still binance which is the expensive of all the exchanges.
But I am sure though that they all have different rules. Some do accepts a part of the total tokens and some do accept by buying their newly created exchange coin. Example is BNB.

Why not challenge yourself for a voting where you could be listed for a little price and also be known by becoming famous during the voting.
It just requires the best feature of your token and how legitimate it is.
trudovik

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:48:37 PM

Today there are decentralized exchanges. Many people already use these markets for quick purchases from early investors who quickly start to panic or do not understand at all what they are doing. This is a really good choice.
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:51:29 PM

I can say for sure that the listing on the stock exchanges of the top 10 is about 10 BTC. But on the other hand if the project assembled on ICO tens of millions of dollars, to pay for a good listing on the stock exchange is not difficult.

nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:03:04 PM

I can say for sure that the listing on the stock exchanges of the top 10 is about 10 BTC. But on the other hand if the project assembled on ICO tens of millions of dollars, to pay for a good listing on the stock exchange is not difficult.
I believe that the payment for the listing should generally be minimal. And the exchange must examine the quality of the project. After all, the exchange earns on commissions. if the project is good then it will be tradeble

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:12:29 PM

I heard some rumors about binance listing fee, it was unblivable, I wish there be some exchange soon that list project only because of their features not for money, binance5is a good exchange but doing thses kind of works would make it less popular.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 02:50:07 PM

Hello,

I was wondering what are now listing prices for the coins to be listed on the exchanges. I know that during the hype time these figures were absurd, however atm they are still not really appropriate.

Does anybody have any info how much does each exchange charge for the listing? What are actual costs of these exchanges to list it?
I think there is no specific listing fee given by exchanges, the fee you pay for listing is totally dependent on the price the exchange have set aside for that. Most exchange charge a lot of money as listing fee about 5 btc, I know the money is much but I think they did it to curtail scammers. Exchange with low listing fees will always have a lot of scam coins listed on them because everyone can afford it, because a scammer will never want to spend that huge amount of money for listing a coin when they might not be able to recover it.
beeelzebub

Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 03:19:30 PM

I remember hitbtc were asking 50btc for their full of fake volume Exchange. Binance was 500k $ if a remember correctly. But in hitbtc you can list every kind of shit if you pay but for binance it is not enough.

kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:32:07 PM

Well I think what you need to do now in other not to confuse yourself with random answers here.
Look for the exchange you would like and verify from them how much it cost for listing
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:36:19 PM

Many exchanges have lost part of the volume. Therefore, they are trying to make money on the listings of new coins. I do not think that the exchanges should take a large fee for this, but if the fees are not there will be a lot of very bad coins in the abirge.
If that was having a small exchange site and that doesn't make sense to see they will chart a lot of fees for listing. Remember about the main purpose for the coin to be listed on the exchange site to get more and more volume.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:36:50 PM

Especially the most famous services in the market, the listing fee is very high I know. If you need to look at the mundane services, it is a fact that these services also list very expensive prices. Services with low transaction volume and low popularity offer very low prices, but these services do not contribute much to transaction volumes. The high price demand for large and medium-sized services is a measure taken to prevent both brand awareness and scam projects from being listed. As a result, the capital of projects with serious capital and scam or failed projects cannot be calculated in the same class.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: