Bitcoin Forum
April 02, 2020, 01:12:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XSL] Solo - A secure, private, untraceable pool resistant cryptocurrency  (Read 3822 times)
bitpotter

Activity: 912
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 12:32:18 PM

Even after the updates mentioned above for this project, nothing has changed in terms of trading performance. The last buy order at southxchange was dec 2. And no buy order even at 1 sat. All at sell orders.

If you are a miner, do you think you will jump on this? I don't think so. The Solo Dev team should come up with another marketing plan to gain traders of this coin.

I see the buy/sell order chart above shows that there is no interest in the buying wall and too many coins accumulate in the selling wall, I think it will be difficult to make a bullish move.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1028

Please help Bruno: https://bit.ly/2wLBpte

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 11:45:43 PM

Even after the updates mentioned above for this project, nothing has changed in terms of trading performance. The last buy order at southxchange was dec 2. And no buy order even at 1 sat. All at sell orders.

If you are a miner, do you think you will jump on this? I don't think so. The Solo Dev team should come up with another marketing plan to gain traders of this coin.

I see the buy/sell order chart above shows that there is no interest in the buying wall and too many coins accumulate in the selling wall, I think it will be difficult to make a bullish move.

such a discouragement to all miners. at least buy order or 1-10 sats would make a difference. but theres nothing. i dont think this can revive its glory.
bullish move? maybe we can call it a miracle move instead?
any encouraging statement from the dev team?

██████
████
███████
████████████
███████████
████████████
█████
███████████
█████████
███████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
█████████████████
  Bruno's final exit scam. Please help.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 966
Merit: 291

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 06:25:56 PM

such a discouragement to all miners. at least buy order or 1-10 sats would make a difference. but theres nothing. i dont think this can revive its glory.
bullish move? maybe we can call it a miracle move instead?
any encouraging statement from the dev team?

Unlikely to see a revival here or even encouragement. The entire crypto market's not too encourage these days, the biggest casualty of this has been "experimentations". Most folks don't wanna go out on a limb on "unproven" devs and cryptos, while still trying to recover from the daily carnage out there. Add messy tokenomics and you have 10ft pool situations
Herry Toms

Activity: 233
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 06:01:12 PM

Not a bad project, but when it comes to young privacy coins I prefer looking into the project which has strong dev team with a strong crypto background such as Ryocurrency(RYO), which has useable feature and use case that makes it better than other privacy coins, they have worked deep on Cryptonote protocol and fixed all the flaws while monero a 6-year-old project still fails to fix those flaws.
Why I think new projects like RYO are good because they are better in tech as compare to the old coins and their concept and vision towards mass adoption have worth to look in the long-term. 
mankuk0007

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 05:54:19 AM

Not a bad project, but when it comes to young privacy coins I prefer looking into the project which has strong dev team with a strong crypto background such as Ryocurrency(RYO), which has useable feature and use case that makes it better than other privacy coins, they have worked deep on Cryptonote protocol and fixed all the flaws while monero a 6-year-old project still fails to fix those flaws.
Why I think new projects like RYO are good because they are better in tech as compare to the old coins and their concept and vision towards mass adoption have worth to look in the long-term. 
you are not criticising the project but you prefer Ryocurrency and the reason you are giving is very is genuine . I appreciate you.
cryptomaxsun

Activity: 1484
Merit: 604

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2020, 06:01:14 AM

I follow the development of both projects.
In Solo, I like the true decentralization of mining without pools and fast transactions.
But liquidity and marketing are lacking for both projects, just few people know about them.

gretta233

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 09:40:49 AM

when solo listed on exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.