Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:33:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoins to invest in 2019?  (Read 854 times)
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 09:24:15 AM

Best bets right now are ADA (Cardano) and things related to "Internet Of Things" > IOTX, IOST, HOLO
a lot of Altcoin is good to invest, and it depends on yourself, but you still have to research first to get started so that you are more confident.
the Crypto market is currently on the rise and right now it might start, get ready, hopefully this will be the best.
You must focus on your coins, so you can find out by understanding the movements of your coins.

cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 185

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 09:29:44 AM

If I should make a list of altcoins to hold in 2019 then I would add  Binance coin, EOS, NEO, Litecoin, Stellar, ETH, and Waves.
Other coins on that list cut be coins like  Kucoin, ada, ont, Dash, Nem, but if we go back into an altcoin season, then I think you can pick almost any coins in top 400 and you will make money.
hongus

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 09:40:15 AM

If I should make a list of altcoins to hold in 2019 then I would add  Binance coin, EOS, NEO, Litecoin, Stellar, ETH, and Waves.
Other coins on that list cut be coins like  Kucoin, ada, ont, Dash, Nem, but if we go back into an altcoin season, then I think you can pick almost any coins in top 400 and you will make money.

If I knew that there would be a bull now. This winter crypto would not sell coins. Because growth will be and how much the market will rise no one knows. We are waiting for friends and collect portfolios while there is an opportunity.

manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 09:43:33 AM

to hold lots of Altcoin you have to be able to focus on all the coins you have, so I think you choose among the best, and not too many Altcoin that you hold because you can't focus so much that you don't use your time well.
choose the ones that are really good and have great potential so you can get good results too.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 09:50:54 AM

Well for risk optimization. The best way to choose a few coins. Then you depend on one product. Having say 5 or more coins you are safely protected. I really think so. Let's say if 3 coins go to the top and two downwards you will be the winner. Of course there may be another outcome. But if the market grows all your assets will grow.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 09:55:26 AM

Try undervalued coins. But do not make a big investment, it is just for a try in the beginning. The market is witnessing many undervalued coins rising by multiple folds in no time. I think nowadays the market is searching for a coin having much more to offer and with capacity to deliver. Old and established coins must deliver and do their best to retain. Otherwise, they will be eliminated by new ones. Name is not everything at this point of time.

cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:16:08 AM

I would like to know what are your most promising altcoins for investing in 2019? I immediately want to say - Bitcoin and ethereum are not very interesting, because they are heavy for growth. That is, I want to say that if Bitcoin grows 5 times, then some altcoins can grow in price by 30-50 times (as it was in 2017), so altcoins are more interesting.

I did an analysis of the market for myself and selected some coins for myself, but I want to know the opinion of the crypto community - which coins do you think are the best for investing? Write the name of the altcoins and why do you find them perspective?

yep,, if we can find a good altcoins, we can make a huge profit when bitcoin price rising hard
in my opinion an exchange token such as BIX and BCO still have a chance to growing hard in this year,, maybe not the best but could be a good choice my friend

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 10:50:21 AM

Most altcoins will bring in some profits, but for a more secured investment, one should look at the top 50 on coinmarketcap but for a huge return, the undervalued coins should be the target and most are not even within the first 200

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:53:52 AM

If you want an altcoin that has high popularity and has got a good price stability then you have to choose coins like Ethereum, Stellar and Ripple. Coin has such good support that even if a price decline occurs we can quickly make a decision. Choose the best coin because then you can have the opportunity to make a profit.
Stella_btc

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 11:02:24 AM

For me Ethereum is still one of my top priority may be some people are afraid but for me ethereu is a very good crypto to invest and this is due to it's market popularity and profitablity which is very known for so many years.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 11:11:20 AM

For me Ethereum is still one of my top priority may be some people are afraid but for me ethereu is a very good crypto to invest and this is due to it's market popularity and profitablity which is very known for so many years.

were on the same boat . etherium is also my favorite alt and i think eth is still best alt to invest on the year 2019 because we can see that eth is on the second spot based on cmc ranking  .  not only on 2019 but on the next years and decades  . just like btc , all alts are also connected to eth .  so why go for other alts ?  i dont see any reason why people will be afraid of eth  .
MMA Rats

Activity: 509
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 11:19:27 AM

I believe that Ethereum is always considered the best with altcoins. It has many advantages and I consider it a correct coin.

GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 12:42:10 PM

What I interested nowadays are altcoins that is cheap but the market cap is huge. Just altcoins that are within top 200 of market cap,
Cheap altcoins just like: SiaCoin and Pundi, they are quite good investment for mid long term, if you zoom out their chart, looks like they already hit the bottom and ready to burst and pump.

whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 12:43:26 PM

I believe that Ethereum is always considered the best with altcoins. It has many advantages and I consider it a correct coin.
indeed, ethereum can be the best altcoin of all altcoins that are aligned but you have to know that some altcoins also have good platforms and developments that can potentially beat the price or volume of ethereum, so ethereum can't stay calm, ethereum must have better developments and must there is good news that can trigger trading volume and make prices rise.
BurstBurst

Activity: 494

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 12:51:39 PM

For me the most beautiful altcoins to buy and hold are the xrp, eth and btc I know those coins that are really longterm and have the potential so I prefer these coins because of the size of the potential and longterm not only knows this person but it is very nice of their project and the purpose of people wanting to show what is the value of these coins for people so many likes and over because the buyer is somewhat big their price dropped this year to 2019 despite the situation now and the market has grown fairly again given the expectations of other holders not to sell the altcoins they hold especially if it is longterm and has the potential.
Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 01:04:03 PM

For me the most beautiful altcoins to buy and hold are the xrp, eth and btc I know those coins that are really longterm and have the potential so I prefer these coins because of the size of the potential and longterm not only knows this person but it is very nice of their project and the purpose of people wanting to show what is the value of these coins for people so many likes and over because the buyer is somewhat big their price dropped this year to 2019 despite the situation now and the market has grown fairly again given the expectations of other holders not to sell the altcoins they hold especially if it is longterm and has the potential.
you're right. The coins that you call are among the most secure investments. But I would recommend to pay attention also to promising newcomers, such as for example the project of anonymous cryptocurrency Veil or the most solid currency Sound Money Coin!

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 01:05:57 PM

There are some altcoins which can be good to invest, Zcash maybe, ETN, LTC, ETH, and much more but before do your own research and check if worth and how much worth to.
ali115112

Activity: 1806
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 01:09:32 PM

As you know bull run has been started now and will be going best for BTC and altcoins, so you should invest in top 10 coins , xrp,xlm,tron,eos.

══════════════☛Digicom Finance☚═════════════
A Digital Commerce
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 01:24:06 PM

When the market conditions look stable and it looks like a bull run soon, then buying cheap coins or tokens like KIN, BitTorrent, Pundi and so on is what we deserve, cheap prices are easier to skyrocket.
Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 01:30:52 PM

You believe it or not. Bitcoin and ethereum are the best coins so far. No new coins will beat them  at least in the next five years. These coins have been deep-rooted in the psyche of the people. Still people around the globe understand bitcoin as cryptocurrency. So these coins have taken over the entire crypto market so far. In this situation, these coins can attract more traders thus increasing their values. So I think these coins are good investments so far.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: