Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:37:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaigns COMPARATIVE SPREADSHEETS Here! Find the Best Bounties!  (Read 1180 times)
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 10:18:06 AM

I just get your sheet and found that every information of bounty is available at your sheet and we didn't require any other information you have done a great job for all bounty hunters.
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 04:33:36 PM

Now I study the table and compare it with the past bounty.  It's really interesting to remember the awards for this year.  Good theme you have created, thank you for your work.  I will observe, continue this topic further, this is useful information.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Tomohisa

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 05:17:02 PM

Any plans to do something similar with airdrops? Would be really useful as well! I can volunteer and give tips lol, here's the first one: Lumi Wallet is giving away free EOS accounts (normally, you have to pay to make a new one)
https://blog.lumiwallet.com/create-eos-account-for-free/

No, Jeremy! My opinion is that airdrops are a serious waste of time if you have a professional attitude towards crypto marketing. The administrative burden of entertaining dozens of tokens will waste you so much time, that airdrops will be as profitable as faucets. It is not a scalable activity for mass action, unless you live in a 4th world country.
Totally wrong if you think airdrops only be as profitable as faucets. Did you know a few more year before Bitcoin hit big, those faucets that you think non-profitable give away the amount that is very good scale with today Bitcoin price? Like ten bucks or one hundred bucks a day if you have time to piggy from faucet to different faucet. And there was a faucet that gives more with task work.
I think some airdrops with luck can help you earn that kind of mad money. Anyone here remembers the eBTC?
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 05:56:18 PM

Any plans to do something similar with airdrops? Would be really useful as well! I can volunteer and give tips lol, here's the first one: Lumi Wallet is giving away free EOS accounts (normally, you have to pay to make a new one)
https://blog.lumiwallet.com/create-eos-account-for-free/

No, Jeremy! My opinion is that airdrops are a serious waste of time if you have a professional attitude towards crypto marketing. The administrative burden of entertaining dozens of tokens will waste you so much time, that airdrops will be as profitable as faucets. It is not a scalable activity for mass action, unless you live in a 4th world country.
Totally wrong if you think airdrops only be as profitable as faucets. Did you know a few more year before Bitcoin hit big, those faucets that you think non-profitable give away the amount that is very good scale with today Bitcoin price? Like ten bucks or one hundred bucks a day if you have time to piggy from faucet to different faucet. And there was a faucet that gives more with task work.
I think some airdrops with luck can help you earn that kind of mad money. Anyone here remembers the eBTC?
As far as I remember, the ebtc air drop was organized in early 2018.  If we take into account and analyze the period and what happened in the cryptocurrency market, then there was an opportunity to receive good income not only with the help of airdrops, but also from the Bounty company.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:06:05 PM

It would be cool and useful if you started to update the sheet with the next months sooner.

Like do 2 weeks of July in the 3rd week of July, otherwise there is not much use of this table because at the end of the month ( if I am searching for new campaign) i would have already researched campaigns one by one while waiting on your update.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: