Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:24:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON - worth investing?  (Read 15105 times)
Mia44

Activity: 412
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:38:54 PM

I think Tron is one of the good altcoins and also the current price of Tron is below so if you buy now I think it's a good idea because Tron has a high potential price increase

Fammosh82

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:25:22 PM

TRX has continued to perform poorly in the market, eroding the gains made after its testnet launch at the end of March. The bare truth is that Tron’s community expected a different trajectory in the coin’s price movements. Well yeah,  it's a good investment.
ra_pl

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:28:18 PM

TRX is worth investing,  i bought some during the trading competition on catex exchange.  Even without all the supports that other platforms have, it still functions well beyond them and find it easy to spread this Innovation even though it didn't rise through the same program like others.
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:37:38 PM

I think Tron is one of the good altcoins and also the current price of Tron is below so if you buy now I think it's a good idea because Tron has a high potential price increase
the TRX is not just high potential, but this coin which I associate with the word HYIP. when the whole market starts to grow - the TRX will raise in price very fast and very high

CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:51:44 PM

I think that buying a TRON is a good investment. This coin is developing very fast and has a good potential to increase prices. If the market continues to grow, then I think that TRON can grow several times.
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 09:14:45 PM

I think so
Tron is quite good for me, instead of bad news around the development is clear and on point.
And Tron is already become major coin, have own chain even have own exchange! The price is good too, keep moving forward.
Not wrong choice if you gonna invest there.

seggardinggins

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:36:16 PM

TRON coins are in 11th place at the moment and in my opinion it doesn't really matter because not all of the coins above can continue to be stable. From what I see, TRON has good potential and quality, TRON Blockhain, which makes the free content ecosystem very useful for everyone. I think it's worth buying because I'm sure it will continue to grow in the future.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:19:37 PM

I think that buying a TRON is a good investment. This coin is developing very fast and has a good potential to increase prices. If the market continues to grow, then I think that TRON can grow several times.
yes he is worth the investment and still has a good opportunity so we can use it.
he has good growth and maybe his team is smart so they can develop.
but we still have to be vigilant because market movements are unpredictable so we don't know what will happen next.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
olabiyijummy02

Activity: 239
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:46:34 PM

The tron project, I believe as the power to topple ethereum in terms its usage for smart contract and also for the fact that it is enjoying faster transactions.
Tron Blockchain already have some dapps in the production pipeline and with its presence on major exchanges, i think we are only a bull run away from investors making huge return of investment.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:58:48 PM

I just joined the forum. I’ve opened an exchange and various wallets , bought a bit of bitcoin and TRON, what’s everyone’s thoughts on TRON? Worth buying into?
Of course, you should buy TRON. Do not be skeptical about its capabilities and potential. Think about why TRON ranked on the coinmarketcap with the 11th position so you should buy it for long-term holding.
indika

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 01:02:15 AM

I just joined the forum. I’ve opened an exchange and various wallets , bought a bit of bitcoin and TRON, what’s everyone’s thoughts on TRON? Worth buying into?

i ve brought few thousands of tron for hold i have some sense it can be worth more than 1$ within 1 to 2 year so im holding and waiting
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 01:22:58 AM

Tron's strength is undoubted, community, team, dev and marketing strategies are also very good,
Justin Sun always makes a good idea to make the tron hype.
so the point is that Tron is very promising for future investments.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:18:31 AM

Just like ethereum in the past, tron is here to perform better than ETH as we all know it and tron has a very capable team backing the project up, I'm sure tron will be a successful project in near future, tron token is a must for all investors

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 03:30:27 AM

Currently the TRON exchange has received an exchange with USDT in Phoenix and of course that can have a good impact with the development of TRON prices and on social media they say that TRC20 provides clear transactions, without costs that can benefit us traders.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
misterjo

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:46:48 AM

yes, I think it's a very good project, besides Justin Sun is doing a great job, especially in the dapps and cryptogames ... although I would wait to buy in the 400 satoshis, where is your support points!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quantum907

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:40:04 AM

TRON prices are still cheap so they are easier to market than expensive coins, I also make TRON a long-term investment because I believe that the market will continue to improve.

Thank you
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:54:19 AM

I think project of tron is stuck and not running for a while. But if you want to invesr your money on tron, i think you must believe to your self and make your dream come true with your self.
Geraico

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:28:07 PM

When my friend told me a year ago about TRON that the project behind this coin is huge I did not believe him, after that I started to study this coin and yes I can say that he was right... Yes is worth investing in it, has lots of supporters including me.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:31:41 PM

IMO Tron is not the best way for making an investment. Tron Ceo made a giveaway on his twitter page and he promises to share the 125$ worth of TRON coin. I don't expect such move by the reputable CEO.
microbb8

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 04:42:24 PM

I would not ask people about this on the forum because investment issues should be taken with your mind. If you are a beginner before you start investing it is better to learn crypto.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: