Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:39:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Never give up  (Read 16384 times)
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:48:57 PM

I think April will hopefully be much better, keep thinking positively and always be optimistic.
There will be times when all will be stable, keep up the spirit, guys. Smiley
We started the month of April with a big pump so i believe this trend will continue to the end of the month and a higher price will start again next month. Always positive can bring hope as well in the market, now we are stable with $4900 level but I expect to make another pump this week.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:35:16 PM

You are so lucky first ylu meet crypto early in your age and I can say you are so blessed to find your password. I hope this will be a lesson to all of us to become a responsible in a importanr matter that we have like your provate keys and your password. Treasure on what you have because someday you will be the one to have benefits. So I think on that story we learned how to invest and take the risk and to have patience to hold your bitcoin.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:32:31 AM

I think April will hopefully be much better, keep thinking positively and always be optimistic.
We started the month of April with a big pump so i believe this trend will continue to the end of the month and a higher price will start again next month. Always positive can bring hope as well in the market, now we are stable with $4900 level but I expect to make another pump this week.
Soon we will leave the $4,000 price range.
BTC is slowly getting stable at $5,200, have some good jump today reaching $5,200, seems like things are easy when the market is bullish.
There is no double BTC will make give us a bullish period this year, it's a correction.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 07:35:12 AM

I played about with Bitcoins and litecoins and Feathercoins back in 2013. These were the days when Bitcoin was pretty easy to obtain through online mining pools and faucets ect.  As time went by,  I lost interest in Crypto and kinda forgot about it until Bitcoin hit 19k in 2017 . By this time I had changed my computer and hard drives and along with it all my passwords and wallets and dat files,  to cut a long story short I searched all over for my old hardrives, ran recovery on one of the drives I had kept and found nothing I gave up searching and just got used to the fact that I had lost a lot of money.

Fast foward to 2019 we were cleaning out a cuboard and at the very back was a shoe box and in that shoebox were 3 hardrives one of which contained all my passwords, wallets and dat files for all my Bitcoins, Litecoin and Feathercoins. I may have lost out on when Bitcoin was at its best but I now have all the info I need. I have sold some of it and will hold the rest until Bitcoin goes up again and it will. The money I got from selling some of the bitcoin and litecoin even though not at its highest I basically got for doing nothing apart from online pool mining  and playing with faucets  back in 2013,  so im happy with it. Never give up if you have lost money on Cryptos and if you did what I did keep,  looking for that lost hardrive it will turn up eventully.  In 2019 it is so easy to buy and sell Bitcoions too and it was instant money from selling to transfering the moeny into paypal then into my bank account.  How things have changed for the better for cryotocoins Smiley

yeah, the more advanced times, everything will become easier, such as buying goods through E-commerce and even to buy cryptocurrency very easily. so the more advanced the times, the more simple things will be done. bitcoin is the future digital currency

Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 07:38:10 AM

Yeah april is proving to be a better month so far for 2019. But that's likely because where we came from isn't really that good to begin with. It's good to see we're slowing moving away from the 3k area and establishing a hold within 5k. We just have to be careful about being too excited because a small drop can pull the price hard if excited people panic.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 11:09:07 PM

nice one on the money you realized years after. well this goes to show even if sometimes things seem like they are moving nowhere, we should continue to keep our hopes high and don't give up. Price of bitcoin fell in 2018 and so many people got scared and pulled out but those who believe in the whole bitcoin ideology never gave up and soon enough they will be greatly rewarded when things bounce.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Halmater

Activity: 896
Merit: 630

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:30:23 PM

Bitcoin does not have a short period popularity. There are ups and downs like every market but it does not mean you can leave follawing the market and never come back. During bad times in 2018 many people give up and stop trading or buying but now they are regretful. Hodlers are always getting award of their patience. 
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:59:16 AM

We still hope that crypto will make a good pump in the market as what we wait for. It is not the time to give up but find ways to earn something worth while waiting for the increase in price. Some thinks that it is late but it is a good time for them to join and  have patient to wait.

Hardtolife

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 01:50:48 AM

You are so lucky first ylu meet crypto early in your age and I can say you are so blessed to find your password. I hope this will be a lesson to all of us to become a responsible in a importanr matter that we have like your provate keys and your password. Treasure on what you have because someday you will be the one to have benefits. So I think on that story we learned how to invest and take the risk and to have patience to hold your bitcoin.
the point is it's not easy to give up especially if we are still young there are still many opportunities for us to get more profits. be grateful if we get a little because one day we will definitely get more. Do not easily give up even though we are down, remain optimistic if we can.
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:28:09 AM

Bitcoin does not have a short period popularity. There are ups and downs like every market but it does not mean you can leave follawing the market and never come back. During bad times in 2018 many people give up and stop trading or buying but now they are regretful. Hodlers are always getting award of their patience. 
I am very proud to say that being a holder makes you successful in crypto.
I am here before the bull run last 2017, and during that time, there's a lot of bearish period already but I was able to hold.
Now, I am still holding and I am happy that finally there are some light that we called green because market has a great chances going to bullish.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:36:57 AM

We should never give up we might be in trouble right now but that doesn't mean that we have to quit or give up.
Remember your dreams what you want to achieve to get you motivated .
Crypto would once again be great as it was , We just need to endure it first before we could celebrate.

I am currently in a situation where i really need to remember your words. It's kinda what i said not too long ago.

Motivation is a really important part of everything and if we only see the current state of things then that could be hard to get depending on your situation, in my case it would be. That is why it's really important to remember that work and study will eventually pay off that together with a long term point of view could bring some interesting things towards your life.

We'll see.
Odonko

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 04:45:21 AM

I have never given up on the cryptocurrencies that i have invested even though most of them are not worth even pennies now but i hope with the rise in the crypto market they would inrease in value again.

⊹     SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY, WITH NO HIDDEN COSTS     ⊹
━━━━━━━━━          X C A R D ᵀᴹ          [     Whitepaper     Twitter     Telegram     ]          ━━━━━━━━━
[ IEO / Q4 2019 ]   S
Harris Stevens

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:13:38 AM

Well congrats for finding i've met several people who now regret either using bitcoin to early or leaving their hardware behind to never be found again.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:32:06 AM

I congratulate this man for not givig up and for finding his hardrives. Well, in life, there are times where we are being tested by our patience and our own self to where we can get far our limits. Just like me. Even how and where the crypto currencies went, I still believe on Bitcoin and keep on its side.
Commitments

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:35:45 AM

I will never give how drop and lower price of bitcoin, keep fighting and wait until bitcoin is back again to higher price because I sure bitcoin is the best digital asset for holding with higher price at the future.
arufox

Activity: 1079
Merit: 193

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:01:37 AM

I think if talk about some years ago, and compare with 2017, i think so many people will regret why not maximize to buy bitcoin, But we learn from the past. And dont worry in the future bitcoin still grow many times from now, In the future so hard to mine bitcoin because the reward is reduce, that's why one of reason bitcoin price will so expensive, because no miners will sell cheaps
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 01:07:49 PM

never  give up! the rest of your time is used very well, even though you give up halfway but you rise with luck. Your wallet will not be lost in the hands of others while hidden like a treasure and not subject to any tax every year, so crypto is highly favored for future investments.
investment in crypto currency is very popular with some people, because there is no cost or tax deduction as long as you only save it. but the risk is certainly higher.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:19:42 PM

You are a lucky person, because your valuable data is not lost. Maybe it's different if you lose your hard drive. Oooh no, I hope not.

Viron

Activity: 82
Merit: 27

https://www.dago-mining.com

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:24:38 PM

Congrats man, I kinda hate how I didn't take the gamble during the early days of crypto, got about 2 acquaintances who struck gold with it.

Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:48:21 PM

Yes it is good not to give up on a situation in bitcoin because in a first place nothing change in the situation of bitcoin. It sometimes goes up and sometimes goes down. Trust and belief is highly needed in order to succeed.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: