Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:50:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin remain above $4000 this time around?  (Read 918 times)
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 04:13:19 PM

Since December last year that bitcoin fall below $4000 it has make several move of crossing above $4000 and it always get dumped after few days. I think a strong resistance has been created a little above $4000  and that is why we have not see a good recovery after this bear market.  As at this moment bitcoin is trading around $4,052 across most of the popular exchange and my question is will bitcoin get below $4000 again or it is on the part to break the resistance level that has been pushing it backward?

We are in a flat market, end of story

Still, if the past history is of any reference and relevance here, we are likely to continue trading in a certain range with occasional pumps and dumps due to market thinning (read, expect more daily volatility). So answering your question specifically, it looks like we will see Bitcoin cross the 4k mark many times in both directions yet. On the other hand, we are unlikely to see severe crashes (say, down to 3k, unless a black swan flies our course), which is in fact a good sign (after the 2018 meltdown). Couple that with a very slow but nevertheless steady rise over the last months and the sun will start to shine again

Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:52:45 PM

Last 3 days' growth has been so good and bitcoin remains from $4000 to $4100 today. Hence, i would say, bitcoin value would boom as it moves forward. Bitcoin's marketcap has grown much higher and the experts do really expect bitcoin value fly high to the moon in the month of June. Lets wait and see the good things happen.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:12:59 PM

As everyone predicted yes, the value will start travelling from $4k to $5k this month. Yes, today BTC value will get pumped as May begin. Hence, just buy as much as possible now. Invest in BTC and ETH. If you have enough investment, go for BTC.  If you have more investment, better buy bitcoin alone and hold for a long time.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:33:02 PM

As everyone predicted yes, the value will start travelling from $4k to $5k this month. Yes, today BTC value will get pumped as May begin. Hence, just buy as much as possible now. Invest in BTC and ETH. If you have enough investment, go for BTC.  If you have more investment, better buy bitcoin alone and hold for a long time.

You cannot say for sure that BTC will jump from $4k to $5k within this month.
Only 2 days left for this month to end, only a miracle can push BTC price to $5k imo. My fingers are crossed.  Roll Eyes

I read a BTC technical analysis yesterday, where it said if BTC hits $4.400 by the next week then its a plus otherwise it will fall back near to $3.400.

As of tonight, BTC looks strong at $4k.
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 808

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:34:20 AM

You cannot say for sure that BTC will jump from $4k to $5k within this month.
Only 2 days left for this month to end, only a miracle can push BTC price to $5k imo. My fingers are crossed.  Roll Eyes

I read a BTC technical analysis yesterday, where it said if BTC hits $4.400 by the next week then its a plus otherwise it will fall back near to $3.400.

As of tonight, BTC looks strong at $4k.

Obviously, it will go in either direction. But the main thing is that most of us is involving our emotions and sentiments and wanted to see the price goes to the next level, but we can't really tell because the market is very volatile.

The price touches $4100 today, but still, there's no indication that it can be sustained.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 05:05:47 PM

Since December last year that bitcoin fall below $4000 it has make several move of crossing above $4000 and it always get dumped after few days. I think a strong resistance has been created a little above $4000  and that is why we have not see a good recovery after this bear market.  As at this moment bitcoin is trading around $4,052 across most of the popular exchange and my question is will bitcoin get below $4000 again or it is on the part to break the resistance level that has been pushing it backward?

The support above 4000 is getting stronger. Recently, the price tried to break above 4100 and for a while, it succeeded. Slowly but surely, bitcoin's price is breaking the resistance. This may go on for a while but I think 4500 is max before it sinks again.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 05:16:45 PM

But the main thing is that most of us is involving our emotions and sentiments and wanted to see the price goes to the next level, but we can't really tell because the market is very volatile.
Since the bitcoin price dropped to $3k mark, my condition is the same as the image below. Not only me, but every cryptonian's condition is also the same I think.

I wanted to use this image for my avatar, but theymos disabled animated gifs.  Sad

d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 08:00:04 PM

This is hard to predict. We had similar situations several times so far and it was always a hope that Bitcoin will stay above 4000$ and continue to rise but that didn't last for long. To my personal opinion I think it will be very hard for price to retain above 4000$ level so I actually don't expect different scenario than we had few weeks ago.
For now and based on the performance of Bitcoin for the past few days, I think it is very clear to me that Bitcoin has really come to stay above the $4000 mark, I see it moving towards $4200 within the next two weeks and if it has to touch any downward price again, it will not go below $4100 before bouncing back to $4200 and then probably we see it come out of bear market finally and start preparing itself for the bull run of next year by gradually growing in price for the remaining part of this year, this is still just my own personal prediction though and market cannot be 100% predicted.
Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 11:54:55 PM

The support above 4000 is getting stronger. Recently, the price tried to break above 4100 and for a while, it succeeded. Slowly but surely, bitcoin's price is breaking the resistance. This may go on for a while but I think 4500 is max before it sinks again.

Good analysis there. I was also thinking the same. Bitcoin's price will gradually recover though it may experience a roller coaster ride, but most probably it'll head for a positive direction. And, yes $4.5k will be the next projected resistance level.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:00:48 AM

Either way, the market would just go where it wants and there is no single person who could tell where would it be. So stop involving your emotions on this market situation it doesn't help it either. We are just in a stable market but luckily it does change every week as of my observation on it but it's still bearish so it's still not enough for the most traders.

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:49:16 AM

Good analysis there. I was also thinking the same. Bitcoin's price will gradually recover though it may experience a roller coaster ride, but most probably it'll head for a positive direction. And, yes $4.5k will be the next projected resistance level.

So many fakeouts lately, I don't trust any support/resistance anymore, at this point we need a huge bull/bear move to really know where the market is heading. In the past few months bitcoin has broken several daily resistances and all of them had no follow through, just fakeouts, it's a very messy environment right now.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:42:02 AM

So many fakeouts lately, I don't trust any support/resistance anymore, at this point we need a huge bull/bear move to really know where the market is heading. In the past few months bitcoin has broken several daily resistances and all of them had no follow through, just fakeouts, it's a very messy environment right now.

That fakeout is already happening even before, we are just so wary now because we saw how the price dump so hard.
When people started to doubt the market, that's when the market will rise, and it's what I am seeing now, although it's constant in rise but the doubts is still here.

lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:33:45 AM

Maybe but in my view there's a possibility also that it will go down below again for a second time on this round, because the current price as of now is very near Wherein $4090 and in just small fluctuation for sure it will go down below $4000 suddenly without knowing. .in fact the pattern now show a small adjustment on the price, so if bitcoin didn't make a progress again for sure we will see bitcoin below very soon.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:10:28 PM

Maybe but in my view there's a possibility also that it will go down below again for a second time on this round, because the current price as of now is very near Wherein $4090 and in just small fluctuation for sure it will go down below $4000 suddenly without knowing. .in fact the pattern now show a small adjustment on the price, so if bitcoin didn't make a progress again for sure we will see bitcoin below very soon.
I believe the upcoming bull run so below 4000 USD will not occur again and some peoples are still afraid in crypto participation so better avoid the unpredictable market possibilities. Bitcoin is a major in crypto marketcap so if we more But coin it will helps to increase the total marketcap. I hope Bitcoin will reach 5k USD soon.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 01:15:31 PM

For the main time Bitcoin market value will remain above $4000 but it might be a short while because the move the resistance level is not that quite strong. Although, if it can maintain the level above $4000 in three weeks then one can say it Bitcoin market value will remain above $4000 level from now on till any other reversal trend.
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 01:44:35 PM

Very good point, bro

Everyone should think about this before jumping to any conclusions about bottoming out (even though it looks and feels like we did), finding a strong support, breaking resistance, and similar things. Cryptocurrency market has always been unpredictable, and it is even more unpredictable now when there is no established trend and any news, either positive or negative, can cause a major price shift

hotimbineh

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:00:29 PM

seeing the current trend in the price chart is very difficult for bitcoin to fall below the $ 4000 price like last year's market, but we are only optimistic about breaking the resistance level but we have to be cautious in sentimental about whales prices can return to 4000 $ for some time ...
maybe.... Huh Huh Huh Huh

JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:02:10 PM

The year 2018 is very much different from the 2019 for the crypto currencies. We were in bear mode in 2018 and the market never picked up. This year we see a lot of good news and you can see the positive voice in the market.

Seeing the current market conditions, I am sure bitcoin will boom anytime soon.
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 08:11:51 AM

The year 2018 is very much different from the 2019 for the crypto currencies. We were in bear mode in 2018 and the market never picked up. This year we see a lot of good news and you can see the positive voice in the market.

Seeing the current market conditions, I am sure bitcoin will boom anytime soon

I think it's too early to tell

As we are barely 3 months into the year. 2018 was a turbulent year but it was not all down as there were massive rebounds too. Indeed, we simply can't fall another 10 thousand dollars though it doesn't mean that we can't fall another 50% or so (but let's hope that we won't). So even if 2019 does feel different so far, there is potentially nothing that could prevent Bitcoin from crashing lower (and all other cryptos following it). And then 2019 will feel pretty much like an extension of 2018

shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:20:42 AM

yes op it is  . bitcoin is already passed the 4k limit and infact the value also rose over 5k in a matter of few days .  with these observation i think the value can grow more because this can attract potential investors as well as existing investors to invest more but at the end of the day  , the whales decision are still the ones that matter the most because they are still the ones that can move the price in any direction according on thier likings .

just dont expect too much so that you wont feel bad . okay ?  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: