Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:30:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Death Penalty to ICO Scammers! Are you favor it?  (Read 12762 times)
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:05:32 PM

You can Google the biggest financial frauds in the history of the US that left the government even shocked but the people committing these frauds were not hanged but rather fined and jailed. The attacker involved in the Christ Church New Zealand was not hanged by the court. So I think that death penalty is a very big thing and it should not be a part of the cryptocurrency forum here. We have well structured and wisely formulated laws to deal with such things.
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:16:17 PM

in my opinion this is too excessive when giving a death sentence. but indeed there must be a penalty for ico scams that can deter them. but this is not easy to do. one of the efforts to reduce ico scam, it seems that it must be from all of us, namely being smarter and more careful in choosing ico, also having to do analysis or research first.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
futuristishe

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:20:06 PM

ICO scammers are already tired of everyone. Some have come to terms with this phenomenon, and some are very critical of it. I think that all same punishment in the form of the fine should be necessarily for team Scam projects, and fully confiscation cash.
harapan

Activity: 1750
Merit: 306

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 05:56:28 PM

the question is, who are they?
if I know clearly the address and place of residence of the fraudster, I will come and beat him, but the fraudsters mostly keep their identities secret, and stupidly, we trust then invest our money.  Cheesy

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Coinraptor

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:29:07 PM

Sorry, I am not with the death penalties but they should be caught by the Police and stay in Jail forever! If I am not wrong then I think after the Centra scam, CEO and other team members caught by the Police and they got well punished! Scammers and hackers are the curses for the crypto community! That's why I support KYC for the project owners, not investors or hunters!

der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:32:59 PM

I believe that during the last year, there were not so many scam projects detected on the market and I hope there would be even less in the future. But you can avoid taking part in such projects by investing your time first, to know more about the project, team members etc. and everything seems legit, then to invest your money.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 04:17:31 AM

Scammers for a death penalty? That is a very huge matter to settle down. For now, I don't think that it is possible to implement this matter. What i wanted to say is that, scammers uses false identities and it is so hard to tract down them as they are very ready in doing their bad doings. But what we can do is always be alert to things that may bring us to be one of the victims of scamming. Moreover, it is our responsibility to be aware to the project we are engaging. In addition, it is our choice to take part in those scam projects. But I do hope people are not bring such project, which bring their fellow crypto users into despair of losing their investments. Well all know and aware that scammers nowadays are all everywhere where we can say that is becomes a part of the community which is avoidable but so hard to fight with. Implementing the dealth penalties will not resolve easily this kind of matter.
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:06:06 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2019, 05:54:45 AM by daglordjames

As we all know still exit scam ICO's are victimizing investors including me in my frustration I wish these people be killed or if busted they must sentenced to death Penalty are you favor of it.
death penalty for scam ico's is too harsh, they just steal money from their investors, they only need to be in prison.
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:14:37 PM

As we all know still exit scam ICO's are victimizing investors including me in my frustration I wish these people be killed or if busted they must sentenced to death Penalty are you favor of it.
I think the law will not reach them because the decentralized market is difficult to catch criminals. But I think they will have to pay for what they have done to us.
soon the scammers will be punished by God.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:14:48 PM

Wait a minute its to extreme if you said scammer should get death penalty. I know they do fraud to many people but im not okay if they should be killed. There is real one projects out there. Maybe you should be more carefull to choose a project.

H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 02:25:53 PM

There should be no place for scammers and fraudsters in the cryptocurrency world.
Death penalty will not giving the investor's money back, but at least it will makes other scammers think 100x before scamming peoples.
we must take very serious research before investing on some project to avoid this kind of scam.

jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 02:52:46 PM

Death penalty is not the answer because it cannot take back the money of investors so for me they have still place in cryptocurrencies which is the jail they need to pay what they did either scam or hack.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Yahiris

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 03:24:52 PM

It is better to simply control the output of projects in cryptocurrency, but the death penalty goes beyond that. Scam projects are just a form of fraud

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:38:53 PM

They should get some strict penalty. But in the unregulated crypto market, it's very difficult to trace the ICO owners particularly the scam ICOs. This is main reason why we still have scammed ICOs.
Cryptocurrency start-up Confido disappears with $375,000 from an ICO, and nobody can find the founders

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:39:28 PM

Death penalty is very harsh and i would prefer imprisonment so they would suffer for a long time. But in this industry, it's hard to know or pinpoint who the scammers are coz most of them are using fake identity and mostly are anonymous. Just be careful on investing in ICO's. Do your research first.
Mrsparks

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 03:57:45 PM

I agree that this scammers definitely need to be brought to book but a death penalty is definitely extreme.Afterall the death penalty will not refund lost funds and this is the reason why I believe crypto- space require more regulations pertaining ICOs.

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 04:14:47 AM

I definitely think that death penalty upon scammers is not necessary, maybe being penalized and pay for their damages would be enough, not by death penalty, scammers for me are considered are robbers or thieves, so maybe the law may require them to pay what they get and punish by the law that they would be in jail and that's enough i think.
TomiJerry

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 04:15:35 AM

Whatever we choose as a preventive measure at the moment, it is almost impossible to apply it to a fraudster, and therefore the market is replete with fraudulent projects. The true face of a fraudster is simply not available. Therefore, it is easier to exclude cooperation with projects with unknown organizers with a dubious reputation.
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 04:22:44 AM

Not just scammers but also the hackers who’s victimizing more and more people here in crypto world,fo me they should be hanged one after another to be as warning to those looking to be another criminal he.we are humans here and these people are not so they are not a lost from humanities so lets push this penalty to become reality

Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 04:37:52 AM

why should they be sentenced to death?  What happened to your reasoning? Even a drug lord has not sentenced to death not to talk Ok a mere scammer. Come on wake up from such rubbish

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: