Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:11:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Death Penalty to ICO Scammers! Are you favor it?  (Read 12760 times)
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 09:25:44 PM

As for now I don't think such a thing will be possible because the adoption of crypto currency by government is yet to take place so why would the government be able to go make such law against that activities of Bitcoin and other altcoins.
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:46:01 PM

There should be no death penalty ever and especially if you are mislead by someone. It's not only that person who is guilty for scamming you but some of this guilt lies with you.

You did not do enough research or you were too hyped. You were thinking about profits instead of being careful. You believed that person like a child but you aren't a child anymore!
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 10:08:16 PM

As we all know still exit scam ICO's are victimizing investors including me in my frustration I wish these people be killed or if busted they must sentenced to death Penalty are you favor of it.

The death penalty in many countries are forbidden, however, jail is not.
Many scammers know what they are doing and probably it is not their first attempt!

Those scammers are just ruining the crypto industry and faith from crypto enthusiasts and hopefully, they will be caught one day, but it is not likely that you will recover your funds or time invested.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:08:46 PM

Lol . im sorry but i find the title funny  . death penalty , seriuosly ? Scamming is not a brutal crime . you can just fine them equivalent to how much they scam . if they cant pay then let them live inside the jail  . afaik , death penalty sentence is only used for more brutal crimes like killing or murdering  but some countries are not agreeing with it  .  meanwhile ,  ico scamming wont stop even if there are penalties or laws about them  . scammers will always find a way to scam people in order to get easy profit .
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:06:57 PM

Lol . im sorry but i find the title funny  . death penalty , seriuosly ? Scamming is not a brutal crime . you can just fine them equivalent to how much they scam . if they cant pay then let them live inside the jail  . afaik , death penalty sentence is only used for more brutal crimes like killing or murdering  but some countries are not agreeing with it  .  meanwhile ,  ico scamming wont stop even if there are penalties or laws about them  . scammers will always find a way to scam people in order to get easy profit .

In the near future scammers will find it getting more difficult to deceived the crypto community because most of us now are getting more mature and will find ways to educate people and identify signs of a possible scam plot but I know this wont stop them. So I guess there is a need to strengthen penalties or we should find ways to prosecute those that are involved so that practice will discouraged in the future.
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:21:36 PM

For the struggle with scammers, it would be possible to create a special fund to which the participants of the tokensales could transfer a percentage of the invested funds. With the funds raised, participants can hire private analytical structures that could carry out due diligence of ICO projects. In addition, on the basis of the same fund could create their own detective agency to combat ICO scams, which would find fraudsters and legalize their illegal activities. And those who wish to return the stolen money could, on the basis of the evidence collected by the detectives, formally apply to the judicial authorities for compensation.

daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 09:16:06 PM

Death penalty for scammers, I feel it kind of too extreme, death penalty  are used for extreme cases like murder cases. A serious punishment should be attached to scamming, such that it scares people off from scamming. Punishment should be equivalent to the crime committed. Scammers have really destroyed a lot of people by scamming them of their money. They shouldn't go unpunished.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
FelippeHeinz

Activity: 504
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 10:02:03 PM

I do not know if this was just a joke. But no, the scammers must be fought by the community itself, we are part of a decentralized technology. Always analyze deeply before investing, it is your money that is at risk. We have to be responsible for our own actions. Leave the government out of it.
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:09:42 PM

The only way to stop scammers is to put our money where our mouth is,invest in project you are sure alone,investors also should not be greedy.
No matter how much we try to evade them, scammers will keep coming with different strategies and methods to make prey of investors.
We operate a decentralized system, so bringing them to book might not be outrightly possible. Therefore we just need to forestall and reveal all their vices as they unfold. This might get them frustrated.
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:16:00 PM

if you have legal evidence, I think why not?
but this is very difficult, which is to prove that a project is really a scam. sometimes at the beginning it was indicated a scam, finally legit. and sometimes at first it looks legit and has good potential, finally scam.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Wayrey2020

Activity: 198
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:38:11 PM

Death isn't everything sometimes because what these guys actually did to people brings more pain than killing them, slow death with so much pain can be so much better. But who are you to report them to, only if your country allows investing in crypto and has rules from the top.
Only an individual can do that but he or she has also committed murder, so why not neglect them.
rosebrand

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:59:04 PM

of course I support it because they have committed a crime that has suffered a lot of casualties and suffered a great loss of investment in the ICO, but unfortunately until now there are still no regulations and penalties for ICO scam makers, we must be more careful just in choosing an ICO to invest in it so that you don't get a scam and hope that in the future there are clear rules for new ICO to emerge and scammers.

jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:43:14 AM

As we all know still exit scam ICO's are victimizing investors including me in my frustration I wish these people be killed or if busted they must sentenced to death Penalty are you favor of it.

Its hard to find these scammers, beside that there is no regulation about ICOs in many country. I am support death penalty but i dont think it will happen as long there is no regulation on cryptomarket and regulation on ICO crowdfunding
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 01:11:45 AM

ico scam is part or crime and law should give them punishment
but if said death penalty i am not agree with that , just send them to the jail for like 3 or 5 years that enough
airdropan

Activity: 532

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 01:15:50 AM

the problem many ico scammer didn't ended on prison or get punishment by laws. most of investor didn't do anything to their scammer. they should report it. If this scammer didn't get reported they just gonna do another scam to new investor

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:43:35 AM

The death penalty is not popular anymore, it only applies to certain countries, life imprisonment or multiple life imprisonment with no chance of parole is good enough punishment, they will also confiscate all the properties to pay all the victims.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:51:03 PM

It seems to me that the crypto community has succeeded very much in the fight against fraudulent ICO projects, investors simply stopped trusting and investing money in ICO.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
cak imin

Activity: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:53:45 PM

It seems to me that the crypto community has succeeded very much in the fight against fraudulent ICO projects, investors simply stopped trusting and investing money in ICO.
when everything has improved where trust grew back from investors to the ico project, I think everything will go back smoothly as before now there are so many ico but very few actually run their projects well. that made investors also very disappointed.

Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:02:18 PM

I think death penalty is very much.Because i Don't feel death penalty is the solution. Yes, the scammer should be punished but not death IMO.And from the digital media we easily can find out which project is scam So, the chances of getting scammed is getting lower day by day.Right now, we need some genuine and successful ICO which will change the situatio  of the market.            
Akagum
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

SIGMA by HYDRA X

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:02:40 AM

I am aware that the victims of this ico scams can fall into depression which could make them commit suicide.
That is me putting what victims of ico scams go through mildly.
But the crowd does not warrant dealth penalty.
I think they should be made to refund back when caught and then do terms.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: