Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:46:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Death Penalty to ICO Scammers! Are you favor it?  (Read 12757 times)
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 01:39:54 AM

Death penalty for scammers is way too heavy for their sin.
This past few months ICO market is down and we all know that scammers is no good in our industry, but the decisions is ours, if we are going to take the bait they made. It is always take for your own risk. We all know that this is a very risky society so, Death penalty for me is a big no no.

Its better that they spend the rest of their life in jail and live remaining of their miserable life in solitary. But since most scammers used their stoled money to plea for their case most of the time they get the lesser sentence for their committed crime.

Let the scammers run their ICO and We as a community will work hands in hands in exposing their scam.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 02:34:25 AM

As we all know still exit scam ICO's are victimizing investors including me in my frustration I wish these people be killed or if busted they must sentenced to death Penalty are you favor of it.

Yes, why not? The problem is that it can be so hard to track these people as they are always prepared to get away and they know what they are doing so that when it is time to fly away tracing them can be hard and costly...not to mention that many of them can be based in foreign countries where anybody can be bribed for their own safety. The best thing to do is to be defensive and to be careful when we open our purse so we can minimize our exposure to scam. Being a victim of scam can be one of the worst feeling there is...and I know because I am one of them.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 02:44:17 AM

This is too deep for a punishment but indeed there must be a deterrent effect on scammers because they have harmed many investors. at this time it is possible that punishment by making them poor or social punishment will make them deterred so that everyone does not do it again.
adterna

Activity: 1008
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:20:32 AM

Not only are you deceived in the ICO project, I am also included, and indeed there must be regulations governing ICO projects so that the ICO project is no longer circulating in the community. because Scam ICO has taken a lot of casualties, both investors, bounty hunters or others.

────────  WORLD BEST MINER  ────────
CRYPTO MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
GENESIS MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:32:11 AM

I am a very kind person and I don't want such severe punishment for Ico scammers,I am sure that the Ico rush is already over and this market is getting stabilized and people are already not investing their money in pure scam projects.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:53:47 AM

As we all know still exit scam ICO's are victimizing investors including me in my frustration I wish these people be killed or if busted they must sentenced to death Penalty are you favor of it.

Yes, why not? The problem is that it can be so hard to track these people as they are always prepared to get away and they know what they are doing so that when it is time to fly away tracing them can be hard and costly...not to mention that many of them can be based in foreign countries where anybody can be bribed for their own safety. The best thing to do is to be defensive and to be careful when we open our purse so we can minimize our exposure to scam. Being a victim of scam can be one of the worst feeling there is...and I know because I am one of them.

THe problem with these scammers is on regulation. We know that ICOs not regulated in many country and ICOs investor from all around the world. Its hard to sue these scammers because there is not law can sue them except they are living in USA.

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:17:08 AM

With the many victims of fraud from the ICO scam. Of course investing in the ICO must always be careful. I do not want to discuss what punishment the perpetrator must accept. But we must be aware, why can we get caught up in the ICO scam. It can only be regret and future learning not to experience the same thing. There is nothing we can do to punish the ICO scam.
redsap

Activity: 336

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:19:16 AM

We are agreed that we need the law that can accused to ico scammers but in this crypto world that are hard to make it happen. Even just want to captured the scammer because we still don't have a goverment or law that provided that such thing after all

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:57:46 AM

No, not in favour. Certainly every effort should be made to apprehend scammers and make them face the law, but death penalty is far too harsh - as you say it's frustration and anger that lead to this view.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:41:05 AM

I despise the fact that some persons have taken as a profession to rip others of their hard earned money. Its rather unfortunate that these Scammer are humans with feelings and emotions and have decided to ignore their conscience for financial gain. Even as much as I don't support scammers and scamming as a line of occupation, I still believe that death penalty is too severe.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 11:48:37 AM

I am completely in favor of it. Know what? In third world nations such as Nepal and Cambodia, a contribution of as little as $1,000 can save the lives of little children who die of treatable diseases such as Malaria and Measles. And here we have ICO scammers, who rob tens of millions of USD from the unsuspecting investors. With that sort of money, a lot of lives can be saved. So what they are essentially doing is causing the death of poor people. They deserve the death penalty.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:23:24 PM

For sure but how are we going to track this people down, that is one demerit of decentralization. Try to get these bad nut and you realize you've spent more than your investment. The only way to get these people is when some reputable companies get stack in the scam with them they can afford all the marshals to get them down. ICO scammers must be severely punished.
salink

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 01:00:13 PM

Such penalties are too heavy and everyone should value their lives. If there is an appropriate punishment for scammers, it will probably be more deterrent, so that they can recover or collect the returned property for the investors' losses.
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 01:21:54 PM

This morning someone sent a message that zerocoin protocol was bridged and recently I saw articles of some project upgrading their platform. So how do you really determine a scammer when most times project initiators have good intention but things could go wrong. I think there should be an arbitration where cases can be presented and analysed. Jail sentences can be maximum not death sentence please.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 01:33:52 PM

I am completely in favor of it. Know what? In third world nations such as Nepal and Cambodia, a contribution of as little as $1,000 can save the lives of little children who die of treatable diseases such as Malaria and Measles. And here we have ICO scammers, who rob tens of millions of USD from the unsuspecting investors. With that sort of money, a lot of lives can be saved. So what they are essentially doing is causing the death of poor people. They deserve the death penalty.
- But the money here is not the amount of money to support the children and the poor in the third world, scammers are stealing investors' money, please remind investors who want to make money with ICO, loss and damage here belong to the investors. Although this amount is probably huge but I believe this amount is the amount that investors can lose, they are acceptable, and with such not so strong influences, I feel that death is a very high penalty, warnings, compensation and deterrence are necessary but there should be no death penalty here

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 01:34:34 PM

There are still a lot of new successful projects being launched, turning your back on everything new is foolish and will cause to miss out on some huge gains.  If anything this means less competition for investors so this is actually a good thing if you have a positive outlook.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 02:53:18 PM

Death penalty for ICO scammers is too harsh. The punishment can be some years in imprisonment or a different punishment. Punishing scammers will scare other people from scamming others too.

komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 03:26:47 PM

Death penalty for ICO scammers is too harsh. The punishment can be some years in imprisonment or a different punishment. Punishing scammers will scare other people from scamming others too.
all over the world today there is a struggle against the death penalty, and even such criminals who have committed particularly serious crimes.  Based on this, you do not need to be like a monster and wish for death to other people.  I am generally against the death penalty for any crimes.
ivanserfg

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 12:28:43 PM

it's probably figuratively put it. Konechno what the death penalty. YES and companies do not always of their own will not be able to raise the necessary funds, so this is certainly an inflection point.

pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:33:15 PM

it's probably figuratively put it. Konechno what the death penalty. YES and companies do not always of their own will not be able to raise the necessary funds, so this is certainly an inflection point.
I think that even figuratively speaking it is impossible to dismiss about the death penalty in some areas there was no sphere of human activity.  I think that even for serious crimes it is impossible to deprive a person of life.  We are trying to move away from the past to another world, where people respect each other and value life.  Of course, there are quite a few scammers on the cryptocurrency market, because here you can easily make money.  But fraudsters are everywhere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: