Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:35:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Death Penalty to ICO Scammers! Are you favor it?  (Read 12757 times)
welchome

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:19:08 PM

It is true that ICO scam had been rampant recently, however the market at the moment is getting better. It is either the scammers have quieted down or the users are more aware now of how to avoid scams. For your question, I am not in favor that the scammers be given death penalty. Sure losing hard-earned money is devastating, but it does not equate to the value of life. If you ever been scammed before, then I feel bad for you. However, there are still a lot of things to explore in the crypto space, you can even play games to earn money without the very high risk of investing in some projects.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:20:53 PM

those scammers are hard to find once they hide.. just file a case into their name and ask the police to notify the Interpol so that they cannot get out of the country 
mackstuart

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:31:54 PM

Any scammers should be punished by law, especially scammers in the cryptocurrency market, but the death penalty is too much, even for the most large-scale fraudsters, it will be enough to put them on long prison terms!

10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:12:21 PM

Any scammers should be punished by law, especially scammers in the cryptocurrency market, but the death penalty is too much, even for the most large-scale fraudsters, it will be enough to put them on long prison terms!
at least it is necessary to ensure that all scammers can compensate for the losses of those people whom they have deceived. even if they will go in prison investors will not be satisfied

lohladex
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:42:53 PM

I wished there could be a law that will prosecute all these bad players. We have not seen such law .Besides, all these bad actors hide they identities by stealing other peoples identity to run their scam business. Most people who are crypto enthusiast has been discourages as a result of their bad practice in the industry .As Crypto market is improving , there would no space for them to steal from people again its just a matter of time.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:48:20 PM

It depends on the country where you live. For example in my country and in most countries in european union the death penalty is prohibited.  Roll Eyes

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Unfunnybtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:04:28 PM

I don't think we can really just throw away a resource like human life. The investor does not understand what he is investing in, the fraudster can be mistaken in himself.
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:16:57 PM

I don't think we can really just throw away a resource like human life. The investor does not understand what he is investing in, the fraudster can be mistaken in himself.
What a kind of view in your life.Fraud is fraud and completely illegal which means it do really have corresponding consequences for those people
who do commit crime.

Investor doesn't understand on what he do invest? This is the primary reason why these scammers exist on the first place.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:19:23 PM

As we all know still exit scam ICO's are victimizing investors including me in my frustration I wish these people be killed or if busted they must sentenced to death Penalty are you favor of it.
This is stupid, how can you ask the life of a person for lost money? Life can't be valued in coins!
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:36:56 PM

Imprisonment might be enough just like qualified estafa case. But, the main problem is how could we know who to filed with if ICO scammers are being protected by unregulated system. No specific rules and regulations have been set for ICOs.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:38:35 PM

As we all know still exit scam ICO's are victimizing investors including me in my frustration I wish these people be killed or if busted they must sentenced to death Penalty are you favor of it.
this is the crypto people want to benefit from various ways to manipulate anything to make a profit so be careful when choosing ico if you want to invest
salty

Activity: 562
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:44:55 PM

I believe karma will take care of most of them, and that can take many forms. Some end up in prison and others fear for their lives. Others have accidents. The best solution is prevention rather than revenge, however.
It is really possible to prevent the spread of scams in the ICO.That's just the one who can do it either closes his eyes or he participates in some fraudulent ICO.When investing, you really need to hope and trust only yourself.Since we live in a humane world, I think a prison sentence for fraudsters would be the best punishment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: