Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:37:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VECAP - secure your home  (Read 2135 times)
Gryosletul

Activity: 151
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:13:44 PM

how much will this service cost to users? And what will be the cost of this adapter?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:40:24 PM

how much will this service cost to users? And what will be the cost of this adapter?
well, I think it's too early to say. they need to collect a soft cap at least and then draw conclusions .
RuTranslator
Copper Member

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

BM Russian Translator

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 09:36:56 AM

Russian Translation Reserved
AntonioM

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 10:03:23 AM

Hey. Tell me what will be the cost of your devices? Have you already thought about this? and will there be a monthly fee?
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 01:10:23 PM

Hey. Tell me what will be the cost of your devices? Have you already thought about this? and will there be a monthly fee?

as I understand the business model is not yet fully formed. now there is only a concept that is not yet fully formed.
buzhdao

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 01:35:38 PM

as I understand the business model is not yet fully formed. now there is only a concept that is not yet fully formed.
Well, all the same I would like to more understand the commercial component. because this moment is important for investors.
Zivorice

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 03:57:23 PM

Well, all the same I would like to more understand the commercial component. because this moment is important for investors.
You can read in white paper and understand that investors will be able to earn very well, but only if everything written in white paper is written.
Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:18:57 PM

What services will you provide besides the marketplace? Will you have your application for android?
Ulavaradys

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:33:41 PM

What services will you provide besides the marketplace? Will you have your application for android?
I understand that this will be a universal application for controlling all devices in a smart home.
TheLoser

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:41:50 PM

I understand that this will be a universal application for controlling all devices in a smart home.
I think that in a smart house everything will be thought out to the last detail and its service will be carried out by special services .
Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:45:28 AM

I think that in a smart house everything will be thought out to the last detail and its service will be carried out by special services .
What special services are you talking about? I think the users themselves will choose all the services they need.
sound

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:08:28 AM

What special services are you talking about? I think the users themselves will choose all the services they need.
probably means food delivery cleaning services and the like. But I think in big cities this will not be a problem.
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:29:29 AM

tell users to pay a monthly fee for using these services, or how it will work?
DroppedM

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:14:54 AM

Yes, I would also be very interesting. As I understand it will be a marketplace with devices, but I don’t know whether there will be a subscription fee.
Zizellyneann

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:45:22 AM

Yes, I would also be very interesting. As I understand it will be a marketplace with devices, but I don’t know whether there will be a subscription fee.
As far as I know, there is still no final economic concept. So it only remains to wait. But the prospect of the project is huge.
Oritzionar

Activity: 183

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:10:53 AM

As far as I know, there is still no final economic concept. So it only remains to wait. But the prospect of the project is huge.
Of course, he has a great prospect since the project can be easily scaled. and this is a huge plus.
StillMark31

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 11:09:07 AM

Are there any discounts for token buyers at the moment? And do I need to go through identity verification procedures to purchase tokens.
Gryosletul

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:35:58 AM

Are there any discounts for token buyers at the moment? And do I need to go through identity verification procedures to purchase tokens.
the site has a form for registration and it is pretty simple. So if you are interested, you can look at the site.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 12:08:28 PM

Is this a new topic? I thought you have a more detailed topic somewhere else? Why is that?
I also saw something like this before but I'm not sure that it was precisely this project. But in General, everything looks pretty promising.
Yes, in the long run, it's just a great project. But everything will depend on the work of the team and on how this project will be implemented.

Just a great project in the long run. Maybe let them first just develop the platform and then see if it is great or not? Could be the better way to go about this.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
DroppedM

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 12:13:43 PM

Just a great project in the long run. Maybe let them first just develop the platform and then see if it is great or not? Could be the better way to go about this.

I think so too. To begin, the team needs to show some results. and after that, to draw some conclusions. This will be the right logic for all of us.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: