Bitcoin Forum
October 06, 2024, 07:23:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VECAP - secure your home  (Read 2163 times)
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:27:03 PM

Hey. tell me what practical features will offer the project to users? and what will the tokens be used for in this network?
sound

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:06:50 PM

Hey. tell me what practical features will offer the project to users? and what will the tokens be used for in this network?
as I understand it will be the main means of payment for the services of the company. And also you can buy goods in the marketplace using these tokens.
and what products will be sold in the marketplace? and will users get some insurance and warranty?
Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:32:07 PM

as I understand it will be the main means of payment for the services of the company. And also you can buy goods in the marketplace using these tokens.
and what products will be sold in the marketplace? and will users get some insurance and warranty?
I didn't see any information about it. if you have looked at the roadmap, the project implementation period is about 2 years, so it is too early to talk about it at these stages.
Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:37:13 PM

Such amount is already high considering that ICO nowadays are being frowned upon.
Investors also found out that it is better to buy promising tokens when they hit in exchanges.
The usual price range falls to about 5-10% of the ICO price. So I don't know if the dev team thought about that possible scenario.
They should tap big whales if they badly wanted this to succeed. Otherwise, just another wasted project.

I'm just wondering what happens if they don't pack a soft cap. whether the project will continue development or will be rolled up.  That's not clear to me.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:38:27 PM

when the project admin release bounty work eagerly waiting for bounty translation service
Mikhailxzx

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:51:45 AM

the project looks just fine, I think the price will be on top after the first device will come out. but you need to understand that this is an investment for a long time.
clamaluma

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:12:23 AM

the project looks just fine, I think the price will be on top after the first device will come out. but you need to understand that this is an investment for a long time.
well, in any case, it's a plus that the devices will be launched this year. I think I will monitor the growth of this project.
bluskyboyz

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:30:50 AM

well, in any case, it's a plus that the devices will be launched this year. I think I will monitor the growth of this project.
and when will the listing be ? have there been any announcements and who are currently negotiating with? I'd like to know about that.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 07:40:19 AM

i ever think and planing about this idea, smart home.
but, can you explain what product do you sale in market? the house, or only house controler such as lock door?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
johra123

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:48:51 AM

but, can you explain what product do you sale in market? the house, or only house controler such as lock door?
as I understood this will be software+ network + special devices for smart homes.
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 07:57:20 AM

as I understood this will be software+ network + special devices for smart homes.
If yes include devices, how about shipping? I guess many people in the world will be interest with this, I hope the team will build partnership with shipping project such Bitnautic etc.
linxinyuan

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:31:55 AM

If yes include devices, how about shipping? I guess many people in the world will be interest with this, I hope the team will build partnership with shipping project such Bitnautic etc.
you may be right, but I haven't seen any official partnership statements yet. so we will wait for the official statement from the team .
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:50:24 AM

Hey. saw the team was at a conference in Germany. this is of course a great positive for the whole project. I think that's a good start.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 12:02:00 PM

well, it will be huge project if they serve a hardwere. but, they need strong partnership to do.
by doing their self research and development will take long time and community will leave the project if they haven't strong partnership

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
mancuerna68

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 12:07:10 PM

well, it will be huge project if they serve a hardwere. but, they need strong partnership to do.
by doing their self research and development will take long time and community will leave the project if they haven't strong partnership
and you will need to get a lot of licenses and patents for this and be audited so that users are sure that the project will not use their personal data.
AntonioM

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 12:27:32 PM

Hey. the project is very interesting. I think that the price will rise immediately after the release of your devices as the tokens will have a large liquidity.
sound

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 12:44:18 PM

Hey. the project is very interesting. I think that the price will rise immediately after the release of your devices as the tokens will have a large liquidity.
well, it's good that the devices will be released this year.

by the way here are a few photos from the conference in Berlin.

Our headquarters have just visited Hub Berlin (🌐 hub.berlin). Check out the photos below. Hub Berlin is one of the biggest interactive business festivals in Europe involving digital movers and makers.

We attended the festival to develop existing business network & find new partners for VeCap project. VeCap and Hub Berlin are proving once again — there are no boundaries for digital technologies. Decentralization and modernity in their purest form!

Check out the coolest pictures from the conference and keep up to date with our updates.

jules88

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 02:27:37 PM

abruptly. it was a very serious event.  I think that they will be able to find major investors and partners in this way.
AntonioM

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:10:10 AM

perfectly. I am glad that the team visited such conferences. I think that this increases the confidence in the project and will help to find large investors.
harroucheamiravo

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:26:10 AM

perfectly. I am glad that the team visited such conferences. I think that this increases the confidence in the project and will help to find large investors.
I think this is a big plus for the team and I think that the trust of investors will be higher thanks to such events.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: