Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:16:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VECAP - secure your home  (Read 2137 times)
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:22:34 AM

Hey. how many tokens can I buy at the minimum at the moment? and is $ 0.12 a discounted price or not?
as I understand it is the price together with a discount of 10%.  in any case, it is not a very big discount on the exchange is more volatility per day.
thin

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:52:52 AM

Hey. how many tokens can I buy at the minimum at the moment? and is $ 0.12 a discounted price or not?
as I understand it is the price together with a discount of 10%.  in any case, it is not a very big discount on the exchange is more volatility per day.
well, truly saying 10% volatility does not happen every day.  Not a discount should attract people to the good project, but trust in it.
burya2

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:37:39 AM

i ever think and planing about this idea, smart home.
but, can you explain what product do you sale in market? the house, or only house controler such as lock door?
as I understood this will be software+ network + special devices for smart homes.

well, it will be huge project if they serve a hardwere. but, they need strong partnership to do.
by doing their self research and development will take long time and community will leave the project if they haven't strong partnership
and you will need to get a lot of licenses and patents for this and be audited so that users are sure that the project will not use their personal data.

certainly, there are a lot of things going on in this kind of project. there's more to this than meets the eye! i just hope the team already organise even half of those things under this program.
otherwise, small time investors should be prepared to see their investments for a long period of time
their target clients for these products are not just ordinary homeowners but individuals who have highly advanced system at home.
so they need to tap those potential clients and let these owners know their existence in the market.
But I'm not really happy that it will take a very long time. since the physical production is certainly a very serious matter.
Houndirno

Activity: 474
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:46:22 AM

"We’ll use smart contract transactions to secure all internal communications within your home system."
- so, if I'll ask 'Alexa, make a coffe', I'll have to wait 25 minutes until transaction mined and confirmed? Cheesy
Will I have to pay a transaction fee for this as well?
atowas2015

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:59:24 AM

"We’ll use smart contract transactions to secure all internal communications within your home system."
- so, if I'll ask 'Alexa, make a coffe', I'll have to wait 25 minutes until transaction mined and confirmed? Cheesy
they will use 2 types of tokens. one as a means of payment and the other for interaction between devices inside the house. So there will be no commissions.
kh730

MMM Extra - Good !

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 08:15:57 AM

they will use 2 types of tokens. one as a means of payment and the other for interaction between devices inside the house. So there will be no commissions.
interesting concept. I think it will be in demand among users. But I would like to know in more detail what devices they will produce on the market.

MMM Extra Is Good !
vinirocket

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:46:49 AM

this price is already discounted. that is, it is now the most profitable offer from the team. So if you believe in the success of the project you can support it now.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 08:47:50 AM

i dont think it will take long time confirmation, since there are blockchain like ethereum that produce block every 15 second.
and, devs will not use blockchain that need more than a minute confirmation for this

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:23:15 AM

well, truly saying 10% volatility does not happen every day.  Not a discount should attract people to the good project, but trust in it.
maybe you're right. I liked the participation of the team at the conference in Berlin. I see that it will be a real business that is able to help people.
sound

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 10:29:01 AM

i dont think it will take long time confirmation, since there are blockchain like ethereum that produce block every 15 second.
and, devs will not use blockchain that need more than a minute confirmation for this
they are now developing their own blockchain. But when it will be started I at the moment don't know. So I will monitor the growth of the project.
ahmad86goo

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:53:50 AM

they are now developing their own blockchain. But when it will be started I at the moment don't know. So I will monitor the growth of the project.
in any case, the project will take a long time. so you need to understand that this is essentially an investment for a long time but with a huge prospect.
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:11:48 PM

well, own blockchain is a pretty serious statement. I am very interested in this because such projects deserve attention.
I will study the team in more detail.
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:26:09 PM

I would like to understand what devices the company will produce? It will be a universal adapter but will it be smart speakers displays and more.
AntonioM

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:57:12 PM

I would like to understand what devices the company will produce? It will be a universal adapter but will it be smart speakers displays and more.
in any case, they will work with third-party equipment manufacturers and certify their products. So there will be a lot of goods in the marketplace that can be bought for tokens.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 06:02:30 AM

in any case, they will work with third-party equipment manufacturers and certify their products. So there will be a lot of goods in the marketplace that can be bought for tokens.

it better than develop their own product, cause need more time and cost. if they partnership with equipment manufacturers, they only need to make a prototype of product i think

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Vecap.sup (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 02:18:17 PM

We are excited to announce that VeCap (VC) will take place on Coineal Launchpad starting on
8:00 June 6 (UTC) and ending on 8:00 June 12 (UTC).

https://www.coineal.com/notice-info-579.html?page=1#en_US

After the end of presale, VeCap (VC) will be listed on Coineal.
The confirmed date will be announced later!

dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 08:27:59 PM

nice project. I think the market of smart homes will develop rapidly in the near future. so maybe the team starts on time.

What do you mean by "rapidly"? I think for the younger generation it might develop at a good pace, but think about all the older people. I don't think they will implement a lot of smart technology.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: