Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:00:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [EXCHANGE] ShorelineCrypto - ZERO Withdraw fee, Listing Fee 0.005-0.01 BTC  (Read 2922 times)
zeinol

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 07:00:49 PM

I had about 73 million NewEnglandcoin(NENG), but they all turned into 73 million NewEnglandcoin(NEWE), why?
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zeinol

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 07:13:38 PM

Now, How can I convert 73 million NewEnglandcoin(NEWE) to NewEnglandcoin(NENG)?
honglu69 (OP)

Activity: 1553
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 08:15:52 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2021, 08:26:46 PM by honglu69

NewEnglandcoin (NEWE) is delisted from ShorelineCrypto exchange already, no longer supported.   If you have NEWE balance forgot to withdraw, you can send support ticket for help for recovery.

Yes, if you are talking that 73 million NEWE sitting in exchange and forgot to withdraw before delisting, we can help you recover that. What you do is to provide a Nengcoin (NENG) receiving address, we can deposit your 73 million NEWE into your NENG address. Send an email support for that.
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 08:18:51 PM

Hello honglu69,

Is there another exchanger site that trades NewEnglandcoin?

I do not know about that. NewEnglandcoin is now hard forked to Nengcoin (NENG), which is listed trading at our exchange.
zeinol

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 08:34:05 PM

NewEnglandcoin (NEWE) is delisted from ShorelineCrypto exchange already, no longer supported.   If you have NEWE balance forgot to withdraw, you can send support ticket for help for recovery.

Yes, if you are talking that 73 million NEWE sitting in exchange and forgot to withdraw before delisting, we can help you recover that. What you do is to provide a Nengcoin (NENG) receiving address, we can deposit your 73 million NEWE into your NENG address. Send an email support for that.

Thank you for your guidance,

''Shorelinecrypto.com'' site is not connected for me now,

Can you send me the link of the support section of ''Shorelinecrypto.com'' site?
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 08:43:33 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2021, 08:55:27 PM by honglu69

Is there another exchanger site that trades NewEnglandcoin?
I've never heard of that coin before I heard of shorelinecrypto.  Is that like shoreline's own homegrown coin or something, like BNB is to Binance?  

Does NewEnglandcoin have any advantage over anything else in the altcoin market?  My guess is no if you guys delisted it already.

NewEnglandcoin now is Nengcoin (NENG) hard forked.  The main advantage is that NENG is scrypt coin, but minable on android phone, and computers as well as GPUs and ASICs, mainly on solo mining mode for decentralization of mining purpose.
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 08:44:41 PM

Thank you for your guidance,

''Shorelinecrypto.com'' site is not connected for me now,

Can you send me the link of the support section of ''Shorelinecrypto.com'' site?

Here it is:
https://shorelinecrypto.com/support
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 09:44:06 PM

MetalMusicCoinV3 (MTLMC) is Listed

MetalMusicCoinV3 (MTLMC) is listed at shorelinecrypto exchange at:
https://shorelinecrypto.com/market/DOGE-MTLMC

The chart and link to bitcointalk Ann page will show up several hours after the first trade is made.
zeinol

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 10:29:53 PM

The ''shorelinecrypto.com'' site does not open for me and is constantly being refreshed,

Section of ''support'' is OK,

Section of ''add_coin'' is OK,

But Section of ''Trade'' is  not OK,

What is the problem?
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 11:01:36 PM

The ''shorelinecrypto.com'' site does not open for me and is constantly being refreshed,

Section of ''support'' is OK,

Section of ''add_coin'' is OK,

But Section of ''Trade'' is  not OK,

What is the problem?

Try to close multiple browser tabs on same computer. The exchange works best without refresh if you close out extra browser pages opening. Same for phones too. 
zeinol

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 09:25:23 AM

Hi honglu69,

The support section gave me this answer:

''You have not passed security test yet. You need to login into your exchange account and find the exact amount we airdropped you
on SLFI, and reply back to us correctly and verify that you truly own that account.''

But I do not know what is ''SLFI'' and how I should act,

please guide me?
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 04:22:01 PM

Hi honglu69,

The support section gave me this answer:

''You have not passed security test yet. You need to login into your exchange account and find the exact amount we airdropped you
on SLFI, and reply back to us correctly and verify that you truly own that account.''

But I do not know what is ''SLFI'' and how I should act,

please guide me?

Selfiecoin (SLFI) is a coin listed trading at exchange. The support give you some free SLFI on your account (in secret).  You need to login into your account and tell support how much SLFI you have on your account.

Scammers or other people will not know this number because they have no access to your account.
zeinol

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 05:17:02 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2021, 08:13:38 PM by zeinol

Hi admin,

I only have 1.5745 Dogecoin in my account,

In which part of my account is the free ''SLFI'' you sent my account?
zeinol

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 05:36:59 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2021, 08:10:17 PM by zeinol

I apologize to you,

I was able to find the ''SLFI'' number,

I sent number of ''SLFI'' to you through the support section,

Best Regards
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 04:33:16 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2021, 07:24:06 PM by honglu69

I apologize to you,

I was able to find the ''SLFI'' number,

I sent number of ''SLFI'' to you through the support section,

Best Regards

Support should have given you back all the NEWE coins into your Nengcoin address. What you encountered on browser constant refreshing issue is not new.  The exchange software does not support multiple browser tabs on same user very well. You just have to open one login on one browser tab only.  
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 06:05:17 PM

Cheetahcoin (CHTA) is listed for live trading

Cheetahcoin (CHTA) is Listed

Cheetahcoin (CHTA)  is listed at shorelinecrypto exchange at:
https://shorelinecrypto.com/market/DOGE-CHTA

The chart and link to bitcointalk Ann page will show up several hours after the first trade is made.

Note: exchange has rule of no mining. Please do not use exchange wallet address as your direct mining address.
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 06:05:24 PM

Blockchain Withdraw Fees Alert

The exchange charges zero fees on withdraw or deposit.  However, blockchain miners fees do apply for each withdraw from exchange account and this is out of our control.  This is determined by each coin blockchain.  Historically Dogecoin transaction miner fee is only at 1 DOGE and quite cheap.  Due to huge price price,  1 DOGE is equivalent of  $0.07 USD and this miner fee is quite high.   We noticed for small amount of withdraw ($100 to $200 USD equivalent),  litecoin or dash has significantly lower miner fees, as low as below $0.01 USD.  For withdraw from exchange, be aware of this blockchain mining fees changes due to huge rise of dogecoin price.
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 08:27:04 PM

Delisting Notification on Marinecoin (MTC)

Marinecoin(MTC) will be delisted from exchange on  March 28, 2021.  The last trading day for Marinecoin (MTC)  is 03/21/2021.  After that up until 03/28/2021, MTC will be allowed to withdraw only, and trading disabled.

On March 28,  2021, MTC will be delisted and removed from exchange.  Please withdraw all your Marinecoin (MTC) balances to your private Marinecoin (MTC) wallet before MTC delisting day.

The decision on delisting is based on notification of Marinecoin dev brucewayne in that Marinecoin MTC classic network will shutdown at the end of 2021.   Old MTC is being swapped to new MTC token on the Solana Blockchain. The coin/token swap is ongoing and new MTC token is already up and trading else where.  Please checkout new MTC token information from Marinecoin dev forum and web site.

honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 10:25:05 PM

Delisting Notification on Badcoin (BAD)

Badcoin(BAD) will be delisted from exchange on  March 28, 2021.  The last trading day for Badcoin (BAD)  is 03/21/2021.  After that up until 03/28/2021, BAD will be allowed to withdraw only, and trading disabled.

On March 28,  2021,  Badcoin will be delisted and removed from exchange.  Please withdraw all your Badcoin (BAD) balances to your private Badcoin (BAD) wallet before BAD delisting day.
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 12:35:27 AM

Deposit/Withdraw Limit on NENG/CHTA

Our exchange software rely on NENG blockchain wallet accounting features.  There is  deposit/withdraw limit of 50 million NENG for software auto-handling.  Beyond that, a manual support is required.  To avoid this 50 million NENG
 blockchain limit delay,   you can always try to deposit or withdraw 50 million NENG at a time, wait for the balance to settle first, then do next 50 million NENG transfer.

A similar per deposit/withdraw limit exist for Cheetahcoin of 20 million CHTA.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: