Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:08:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PCORE LTD - Innovative Invoice Discounting Platform - PCC Token :)  (Read 2020 times)
Jimmymark

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:22:23 PM

Promising project. Nice to see projects like pcore. Can see this being very successful

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
az6.2

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:06:18 PM

I read that the PCORE will hold 1 million coins out of its annual retained earnings. I have a question: will these tokens be burned or redistributed between investors or active users (quiz, giveaway, spread the word, etc.)?
chan-lee

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:10:25 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2019, 10:02:23 AM by chan-lee

Hello Pcore Team
I read your idea, and I am surprising and very interesting.
Really this business will be innovative in invoice discounting Field.
I will join to Pcore project and I will try progressive activity.
Thanks

| Important Announcement |
Jimmymark

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:41:31 PM

Will There be airdrop for pcc tokens? If so how do I sign up. Thanks
Pcore-PCC (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:34:16 AM

I read that the PCORE will hold 1 million coins out of its annual retained earnings. I have a question: will these tokens be burned or redistributed between investors or active users (quiz, giveaway, spread the word, etc.)?

Hi

50% profit from invoice discounting platform commission will be used for buyback of Pcore coin, which will be burned upon the purchase, to keep the market flowing seamlessly. We shall repeat the process until the entire market holds 1M Pcore PCC coin in circulation. Thus, we plan to achieve 1 million token markets by between years 4 and 5.

Jimmymark

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:45:30 AM

In pcore whitepaper, say can buy invoices for in return we get intersted for the buying invoice. What will happen if these company doesnt pay for the invoice money we send?
Pcore-PCC (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:53:56 PM

In pcore whitepaper, say can buy invoices for in return we get intersted for the buying invoice. What will happen if these company doesnt pay for the invoice money we send?

Invoices with PCORE cover will secure you just in case a situation like this happens, we will give you the promised amount and then take legal action with the business to recover the funds.
So you can trade with peace of mind and gain make great returns on investments.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 03:28:34 PM

Hi. I would like to suggest you guys get your website an HTTPS since I saw it is not secured at all. It would really help against DDoS attacks that may occur during your token offering.

And I suggest you guys conduct an AMA for everyone who would like to know what your project is all about. It will really help propagate some influence for you.
Pcore-PCC (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:09:27 PM

Hi. I would like to suggest you guys get your website an HTTPS since I saw it is not secured at all. It would really help against DDoS attacks that may occur during your token offering.

And I suggest you guys conduct an AMA for everyone who would like to know what your project is all about. It will really help propagate some influence for you.

Hi

Thank you for your observation, we have now resolved the issue and the website is now HTTPS and secured. Our token offering will be done by exchanges and we have a pre sale on the 29th April 2019 12:00 GMT on Coinlim exchange.
Pcore-PCC (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:55:49 AM

Hello, I saw youre project on some ICO rating site. You have an interesting approach as Ive scanned youre website. This project somehow reminds me of Populous. What are the difference of the platform in terms of sales since you will not used third party app? Meaning youll handle all sales invoice of transactions directly on yout platform? Do you have working app already or any mvp?

Sales and transactions will be handled by the platform, however our main difference in terms of handling invoices that are uploaded is that we will be doing a deep check into the business and their financial risks. We will then authorise the invoice and offer PCORE cover to businesses to ensure security for invoice buyers and the business. This is the main area in which we differentiate ourselves in this industry.

We are currently testing the platform however there are still some loose ends, we are on track to with our roadmap targets which states we will have the platform online by October 2019.

What is PCORE?
PCORE innovating invoices using the blockchain to change the way businesses get paid.

1. Invoice discount
2. Invoice send - receive (software)
3. Platform
4. Blockchain

Connecting all four brings you PCORE.

What is your PCORE platform?
The platform will be a place where businesses and sole traders can sell their invoices. Invoice buyers will come to the platform for smooth and SAFE invoice investments using PCC tokens only.

What is the PCORE invoice innovation software?
PCORE software for invoices will help businesses get paid, send receive and customise invoices with all the functionality of a normal invoice software. Two main areas where PCORE will differentiate itself is by using blockchain for payments accepting BTC, ETH, PCC and credit cards as means of paying for invoices. This software will be linked to the PCORE invoice discounting platform for quicker easier upload, and fund discounting options.

This will help businesses to serve their customers and not wait for long periods to receive their funds. What PCORE plan to design will change the way companies get paid. Businesses will not have to worry about will I get paid or pay up front for your goods. Customers will not worry what if I pay and goods don't come. This PCORE software which is getting developed will help businesses from UK to China and other parts of the world prosper.
Pcore-PCC (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 04:14:56 PM

Also see KYC on icebence https://icobench.com/ico/pcore

We have nothing to hide, we are real people making a global PCORE invoice blockchain project.

Kind regards
Akin Aydin

It says on your ICO bench page that you already have your MVP/Prototype?  I haven't seen any MVP or prototype release on your webiste and ANN thread.

Prototype PCORE platform will be launched after IEO we will be offering PCORE discounting platform for invoice selling which also includes invoice cover for invoice sellers.

The platform can only be fully launched when the invoice team are ready for operations. After IEO PCORE team will be building the cover section designed to cater 'PCORE cover' area which will include solicitor and outsourcing collecting agents.

Any token buyers can ask the PCORE team for screenshots of the platform which can be supplied on request.

So prototype testing has started.

This presale ICO on coinlim exchange is considered an IEO? By the way, I would like to know if there will be another set of IEO that will be held on another platform as this exchange seems to be not common. Any plans to enter bigger exchange ( This is for IEO) such as Kucoin, Bibox, these platform will have such impact I think. Also, will you conduct an AMA in youre group for technical questions about youre project?

Hi

Yes we will be holding another IEO for the final token offering on a bigger exchange which we will announce closer to the date.

We will also conduct an AMA a few months before launch so everyone can get all their technical questions answered by our team.

In the mean time make sure to get involved and don't miss out on the huge discount on offer.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 04:16:14 AM

Hello, I saw youre project on some ICO rating site. You have an interesting approach as Ive scanned youre website. This project somehow reminds me of Populous. What are the difference of the platform in terms of sales since you will not used third party app? Meaning youll handle all sales invoice of transactions directly on yout platform? Do you have working app already or any mvp?

No working app or MVP they need to collect money first from investors before they start working on one. Sounds legit right? as of now they have sweet words and promises that yet to be delivered.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Pcore-PCC (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 12:19:39 PM

PCORE team are professionals, we have the MVP ready but it needs more work. We are the developers for PCORE. As we move forward and PCORE starts growing we will add more professionals to the team, in order to speed up processes of development. But the question is, why is MVP not released now?

First to answer this you need to understand the project. Making a discounting platform that will sell invoices is not an easy task for a team of 3, we have done exceptionally well in what we have made so far and still have loose ends to tie up. For this we need a team designed for checking and arranging full invoice cover. The platform release will only be done when we are fully set up to manage the PCORE platform after it is launched.
Release platform with out the right managing staff is risky and we will take the steps designed for the success of PCORE limited.

If anyone which wants to buy PCC and needs a preview of the invoice discounting platform please message us on telegram group. 

Screenshot will be sent to token buyers. But please check road map which we are on track on to see progress and PCORE team will be happy to assist anyone with any information needed.

Kind Regards
Akin Aydin
MARKETING DIRECTOR
Telegram: https://t.me/Akiny95
az6.2

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 03:02:47 PM

According to the project development plans, his team intends to develop its own software for invoice processing. What are its main advantages over analogues and when it is planned to implement?
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:54:35 PM

Looks like here's a project finally tackling a sector that is not yet oversaturated by one to many "me toos". However, I've very interested in  knowing what the difference between PCORE and INVOX are

DroppedM

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:21:28 AM

Will you use ethereum blockchain? Why did you make this choice? I would advise you to pay attention to Tron or EOS
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:29:29 AM

Is PCC a Security and Utility Token? Is there a legal opinion on the PCC token?
Pcore-PCC (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 02:36:22 PM

According to the project development plans, his team intends to develop its own software for invoice processing. What are its main advantages over analogues and when it is planned to implement?

The main advantages that PCORE invoicing software will offer is the user friendly platform that allows small medium or larger businesses to create, send and receive invoices with the ability to make payments in credit card, debit card, paypal, BTC, ETH or PCC.

The software will be released in March 2020, this date may change to unseen events or issues but it will be released and we will keep the community up to date with progress on everything.

Pcore-PCC (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 02:57:06 PM

Looks like here's a project finally tackling a sector that is not yet oversaturated by one to many "me toos". However, I've very interested in  knowing what the difference between PCORE and INVOX are

The first major difference is that INVOX is a invoice financing platform and PCORE is an invoice discounting platform.
The second major difference is that we offer PCORE cover which secures both business and invoice buyer.
We aim to change the way businesses get paid and not wait long periods to receive funds, so they can grow and keep up with business costs effectively.
Pcore-PCC (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:03:48 PM

Will you use ethereum blockchain? Why did you make this choice? I would advise you to pay attention to Tron or EOS

For the time being it is the best option for PCORE as it is a secure and trusted, we will expand into creating our own blockchain once we have launched the platform and assembled a workforce
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: